Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

You must earn respect.

And before you can earn respect you must give respect.

It's not a one-way proposition.

You can't talk about shooting the president. Somebody should pick that guy up and throw his ass in jail.

Nobody cares about Ted Nugent's respect. In fact, I'd be worried about those he has respect for.

Wait a min. He never said he was gonna shoot anyone. He said he'd ether be dead or in jail.

Promises Promises.

nugent-dead-1.jpg

nugent-FY.jpg

nugent-November.jpg

"If Obama wins in November, I'll either be dead or in jail."

:lol:

Banging a 17 year old groupie now makes him a pedophile? He was actually decent and wanted to marry her but couldn't.

But come on. If banging a teen groupie in the 60's and 70's made one a pedophile then every rocker was a pedophile.

On the other hand, Obama's mentor admitted to being a pedophile and doing a 14 year old girl with his wife in Hawaii.

Mmmmmmm. A young white girl who her family trusted him with. Yup. Obama's mentor was a true pedophile.

Yeah, what about this...?

Romney Supporter Nugent Admitted to Multiple Affairs With Underage Girls in '98 VH1 Documentary | Video Cafe

The Corsair - Courtney's Underage Ted Nugent Sex Allegation

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAtqyl1N4n0&feature=player_detailpage]Courtney Love Interview [Part 4] - YouTube[/ame]

nugent-dead-1.jpg

nugent-FY.jpg

nugent-November.jpg

Banging a 17 year old groupie now makes him a pedophile? He was actually decent and wanted to marry her but couldn't.

But come on. If banging a teen groupie in the 60's and 70's made one a pedophile then every rocker was a pedophile.

On the other hand, Obama's mentor admitted to being a pedophile and doing a 14 year old girl with his wife in Hawaii.

Mmmmmmm. A young white girl who her family trusted him with. Yup. Obama's mentor was a true pedophile.

Romney Supporter Nugent Admitted to Multiple Affairs With Underage Girls in '98 VH1 Documentary | Video Cafe

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAtqyl1N4n0&feature=player_detailpage]Courtney Love Interview [Part 4] - YouTube[/ame]
What a fucking moron you are.

Listen to the actual video about the "multiple affairs". The only thing Ted admits to is the 17 yo.

And a junkie making a claim about a celebrity means two things: jack and shit.

Idiot.

nugent-dead-1.jpg

nugent-FY.jpg

nugent-November.jpg

Read your own articles thoroughly. Especially the Courtney Love one. She said she was joking and has never substantiated the allegations.

And oooooh rockers like young women? What a stunner!!!!

Hold the freaking presses.

Ted Nugent is a bombastic idiot that says dumb shit. This really is a non-issue.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAtqyl1N4n0&feature=player_detailpage"]Courtney Love Interview [Part 4] - YouTube[/ame]

Read your own articles thoroughly. Especially the Courtney Love one. She said she was joking and has never substantiated the allegations.

And oooooh rockers like young women? What a stunner!!!!

Hold the freaking presses.

And nevermind that Ted...The Nuge is extremely devoted to his family...

Ted Nugent is a bombastic idiot that says dumb shit. This really is a non-issue.

And obama is a fucking moron tyrant, it is an issue and a warning DON'T FUCK WITH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

:rofl:

yea yea yea... you sure are tough like Ted "I'd rather shit on myself than go to Vietnam" Nugent.

by all means, go get your militia on and see how that works out for you.

:thup:

Speaking of ugly words.....Jon Stewart scolded Rachel Maddow (and Obama) for calling the Tea Party Teabaggers.

At least Mr Stewart has some decency about him. I respect that.

Jon Stewart Scolds Rachel Maddow and MSNBC for Saying 'Teabagger' - YouTube
The TEABAGGERS chose the nickname THEMSELVES!!! They liked the TEABAGGER nickname so much they sold "Proud To Be A Teabagger" buttons at all their events!!!!!!

Picture-17.png

It's TEA Party...not 'Teabagger'...only sexually impotent Statists as you that question thier own sexuality use the term 'Teabagger''

Learn it, Live it, KNOW it.

And obama is a fucking moron tyrant, it is an issue and a warning DON'T FUCK WITH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

yea yea yea... you sure are tough like Ted "I'd rather shit on myself than go to Vietnam" Nugent.

At least he's honest enough to admit he will not fight in an unjust war, obama want do that what he does is send other to fight an unjust war and help America's enemy in Libya.

At least he's honest enough to admit he will not fight in an unjust war, obama want do that what he does is send other to fight an unjust war and help America's enemy in Libya.

So much for the whole patriotism schtick. Face it, your rebuttals are as interesting as watching the Nuge prowl down a small varmint in his back yard. If you want to have an NRA orgasm every time he says dumb shit then more power to you; it's only a reflection on him and those who are stupid enough to defend the retarded shit he is capable of stating.

Speaking of ugly words.....Jon Stewart scolded Rachel Maddow (and Obama) for calling the Tea Party Teabaggers.

At least Mr Stewart has some decency about him. I respect that.

Jon Stewart Scolds Rachel Maddow and MSNBC for Saying 'Teabagger' - YouTube
The TEABAGGERS chose the nickname THEMSELVES!!! They liked the TEABAGGER nickname so much they sold "Proud To Be A Teabagger" buttons at all their events!!!!!!

Picture-17.png

It's TEA Party...not 'Teabagger'...only sexually impotent Statists as you that question thier own sexuality use the term 'Teabagger''

Funny how all of these old farts didn't know what Teabagging meant in the gay community......

Think they would be happy being called one after they found out?

Would they like the fact that Obama called them one knowing he knew what it really meant?

Huh???????

Picture-17.png

Funny how all of these old farts didn't know what Teabagging meant in the gay community......

Think they would be happy being called one after they found out?

Would they like the fact that Obama called them one knowing he knew what it really meant?

Huh???????

Not in the very least.

Nice the lack of respect Statists show the aging, and the 'Greatest Generation'...but in thier mind belong in the hands of IPAB...take your pills, shut up...find a corner and DIE already.

Ultimate disrespect. :evil:

So much for the whole patriotism schtick. Face it, your rebuttals are as interesting as watching the Nuge prowl down a small varmint in his back yard. If you want to have an NRA orgasm every time he says dumb shit then more power to you; it's only a reflection on him and those who are stupid enough to defend the retarded shit he is capable of stating.

Nugent is an awesome hunter. Maybe you find it too "icky to watch " but I love it when he "whacks em and stacks em".

A small varmit like this?

uncle_ted_and_mark,_the_beast_is_dead,_long_live_the_beast_.jpg

Forum List

Back