Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

More lamo with every post Lakhota. Especially considering your source Media Matters paid for MJ Rosenberg's constant anti Semitic and anti Israel attacks. They are such a scumbucket organization who've no right to pass judgement on anyone.

:lol:

Well, it has live source links for the mentally challenged.

Oh what a pile of steaming excrement. I read it. So they paid him a higher speaking fee this year.

What next? Are you going to accuse the Romney campaign of giving the money to the NRA to give the money to Ted?

Oh better yet Lakhota make sure you run out and contact Daily Kos because maybe just maybe the Koch Brothers gave the money to the Romney campaign to give the money to the NRA to give to Nugent.

nugent-dead-1.jpg

nugent-FY.jpg

nugent-November.jpg

"If Obama wins in November, I'll either be dead or in jail."

Banging a 17 year old groupie now makes him a pedophile? He was actually decent and wanted to marry her but couldn't.

But come on. If banging a teen groupie in the 60's and 70's made one a pedophile then every rocker was a pedophile.

On the other hand, Obama's mentor admitted to being a pedophile and doing a 14 year old girl with his wife in Hawaii.

Mmmmmmm. A young white girl who her family trusted him with. Yup. Obama's mentor was a true pedophile.

But he couldn't fucking WAIT A YEAR? He wanted to become her fucking LEGAL GUARDIAN and assume that parental type power and then marry her?

That's some creepy ass shit.

You're fucked up if you don't find that creepy.

It was a very wild time. And you'd have to find pretty well everyone in the music business at that time creepy whether it was rock or motown or blues or jazz or pop.

There's a lot of stories out there.

ETA: Think Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis. Far more famous than the Nugent story.

Last edited:
TED NUGENT

Why isn't someone asking Ted Nugent exactly what did he mean when he said "If Obama is wins in 2012 this time next year I will either be dead or in jail" Sound like a direct threat on the President's life. Or he is inciting other nuts to do harm to the President.
GOD saved us from the radical right wing extremist rhetoric if this was a Obama suporter saying this about Romeny. Look how they castrated Rosen and Rev. Wright and the New Black Panthers.

On what planet does that sound like a direct threat? How is Ted being in prison or dead a threat to Obama? Is it supposed to somehow physically harm Obama to inprison Ted? Is it supposed to somehow physically harm Obama if Ted is dead? How on earth can anyone HONESTLY claim that what he said can be interpretted as a threat?

“It isn’t the enemy that ruined America,” he said, affirming his support for Republican presidential front-runner Mitt Romney.

“It’s good people who bent over and let the enemy in. If the coyote’s in your living room pissing on your couch, it’s not the coyote’s fault. It’s your fault for not shooting him.”

You tell him Ted!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

s-TED-NUGENT-MITT-ROMNEY-large.jpg

By Kia Makarechi, Huffington Post

Rocker Ted Nugent came out strong for Mitt Romney at this weekend's National Rifle Association convention, blasting the Obama administration as "wiping its ass with the Constitution" and demanding the audience rally the troops for the GOP candidate.

In a video spotted by Right Wing Watch, Nugent doesn't mince words when describing the sitting president's administration, which he describes as "vile," "evil" and "America-hating."

Though the wild rhetoric is from the weekend, Nugent had already endorsed Romney in early March. He also once threatened to kill Obama and Hillary Clinton and effusively praised Sarah Palin in the 2010 TIME 100 issue.

Nugent is hardly the only musician to be associated with Romney in recent weeks. After KISS frontman Gene Simmons was quoted as saying he supported Romney's fiscal policy, outlets were quick to say the rocker endorsed Romney. Simmons quickly disputed the accounts, taking to Twitter to tell fans, "I HAVE NOT ENDORSED MITT ROMNEY FOR PRES."

Nugent was more direct. "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," he said. "If you can't galvanize and promote and recruit people to vote for Mitt Romney, we're done."

And what's the best way to "galvanize and promote," Ted?

"We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November. Any questions?"

Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney: Rocker Stumps For GOP Candidate At NRA Convention

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06XVt6zEr9E&feature=player_embedded]Ted Nugent Stumps for Mitt Romney at NRA Convention: "Chop their heads off in November" - YouTube[/ame]

Ted Nugent is a real patriot.....

Can't say I agree with the Romney endorsement, but I have total respect for the man.

As an American citizen he has EVERY RIGHT to exercise his First Amendment rights...

Last edited:

Can't say I agree with the Romney endorsement, but I have total respect for the man.

As an American citizen he has EVERY RIGHT to exercise his First Amendment rights...

And we have every right to call him an ijit....shrug...

So you think he is a real patriot...what is an unreal patriot?

It was a very wild time. And you'd have to find pretty well everyone in the music business at that time creepy whether it was rock or motown or blues or jazz or pop.

Like your story right? Back of an album cover that your super famous loverboy made... WOOOOOOOOOOO.

Oh man I frequently crack myself up at that ridiculous story.

And never forget the 70 innocent men, women and children that AG Holder's mentor that evil bitch from hell Janet Reno burned alive.

Koresh is 100 percent responsible. Anybody who thinks otherwise is an bona fide moron..

....oh, that's right..

carry on....

That is complete and utter bullshit. And anyone who backs Reno for burning innocent men, women and children alive is a bona fide heartless soul....

oh that's right.

carry on.......

s-TED-NUGENT-MITT-ROMNEY-large.jpg

By Kia Makarechi, Huffington Post

Rocker Ted Nugent came out strong for Mitt Romney at this weekend's National Rifle Association convention, blasting the Obama administration as "wiping its ass with the Constitution" and demanding the audience rally the troops for the GOP candidate.

In a video spotted by Right Wing Watch, Nugent doesn't mince words when describing the sitting president's administration, which he describes as "vile," "evil" and "America-hating."

Though the wild rhetoric is from the weekend, Nugent had already endorsed Romney in early March. He also once threatened to kill Obama and Hillary Clinton and effusively praised Sarah Palin in the 2010 TIME 100 issue.

Nugent is hardly the only musician to be associated with Romney in recent weeks. After KISS frontman Gene Simmons was quoted as saying he supported Romney's fiscal policy, outlets were quick to say the rocker endorsed Romney. Simmons quickly disputed the accounts, taking to Twitter to tell fans, "I HAVE NOT ENDORSED MITT ROMNEY FOR PRES."

Nugent was more direct. "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year," he said. "If you can't galvanize and promote and recruit people to vote for Mitt Romney, we're done."

And what's the best way to "galvanize and promote," Ted?

"We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November. Any questions?"

Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney: Rocker Stumps For GOP Candidate At NRA Convention

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06XVt6zEr9E&feature=player_embedded]Ted Nugent Stumps for Mitt Romney at NRA Convention: "Chop their heads off in November" - YouTube[/ame]

You're just as much of a wackjob as Ted Nugent. Moreso maybe.

And never forget the 70 innocent men, women and children that AG Holder's mentor that evil bitch from hell Janet Reno burned alive.

Koresh is 100 percent responsible. Anybody who thinks otherwise is an bona fide moron..

....oh, that's right..

carry on....

No he's not Koresh did nothing wrong.

This is a free country and if adults want to join a "cult" that is their business, not to mention in this allegedly free nation we have Second Amendment rights to boot.

That BITCH Janet Reno only ordered to the FBI to ram the compound with a fucking tank then ordered the FBI and ATF to set the compound on fire....

That bitch Reno is guilty of 70 counts of murder...

What the bitch did was downright murder...

The same goes for Randy Weaver and Ruby Ridge....

The FBI/ATF murdered his wife and 12-year-old son....

Neither Randy Weaver or David Koresh posed any threat to society...... Just because you own guns doesn't make you a threat to society....

Like your story right? Back of an album cover that your super famous loverboy made... WOOOOOOOOOOO.

That's my ex husband. We were together 14 years. Two children by him. And life with Ron was tame after all my years of misspent youth.

He was a folk singer after all. :D Great player (never that famous but well known) and we are still in touch. My son and daughter and my grandaughter live with him.

What's not to believe?

Last edited:

You're just as much of a wackjob as Ted Nugent. Moreso maybe.

No, I'm totally sane and highly educated in American history, and more specifically the Constitution.

Unlike you I understand that government has limited power.

Unlike you I realize this country belongs to the people and not the government...

Unlike you I realize the government(s) are made up by the people for the people and are the people and not a secular ruling entity.....

That's my ex husband. We were together 14 years. Two children by him. And life with Ron was tame after all my years of misspent youth.

He was a folk singer after all. :D Great player (never that famous but well known) and we are still in touch. My son and daughter and my grandaughter live with him.

What's not to believe?

How needlessly in-depth. Quite the fantasy. You're famous baby, you're famous! That's all I hear every time you've mentioned that here and elsewhere.

And we have every right to call him an ijit....shrug...

So you think he is a real patriot...what is an unreal patriot?

Anyone who supports government in the fashion it is functioning today is NOT a patriot.

What's not to believe?

How needlessly in-depth. Quite the fantasy. You're famous baby, you're famous! That's all I hear every time you've mentioned that here and elsewhere.

Are you completely insane? I've had a life. Quite a good one. You seem to take issue with that.

I mention Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis and you go off on a personal rant about me? Very strange.

To the issue of Elvis he hit on Priscilla at the age of 14. There's a story there far more famous than Ted Nugent's story.

And then Jerry Lee Lewis. Well what can I say? That story is wild. He married his 13 year old cousin.

....oh, that's right..

carry on....

That is complete and utter bullshit. And anyone who backs Reno for burning innocent men, women and children alive is a bona fide heartless soul....

oh that's right.

carry on.......

Oh, so you support pedos, huh.....

interesting....

....oh, that's right..

carry on....

No he's not Koresh did nothing wrong.

This is a free country and if adults want to join a "cult" that is their business, not to mention in this allegedly free nation we have Second Amendment rights to boot.

That BITCH Janet Reno only ordered to the FBI to ram the compound with a fucking tank then ordered the FBI and ATF to set the compound on fire....

That bitch Reno is guilty of 70 counts of murder...

What the bitch did was downright murder...

The same goes for Randy Weaver and Ruby Ridge....

The FBI/ATF murdered his wife and 12-year-old son....

Neither Randy Weaver or David Koresh posed any threat to society...... Just because you own guns doesn't make you a threat to society....

I know your hatred and rage against LEOs borders on the pathological , but no, it's all down to Koresh. Even people who are full on 2nd amendment, hate Obamabots on other boards I've been on put the blame squarely at koresh's feet. Sure, people can join cults, but what about their kids? if he hadd nothing to hide, then it could have been sorted a lot more peacefully. he decided not to. He is nothing but a scum sucking peice of trash and a mass murderer. End of story.

Forum List

Back