Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

That's my ex husband. We were together 14 years. Two children by him. And life with Ron was tame after all my years of misspent youth.

He was a folk singer after all. :D Great player (never that famous but well known) and we are still in touch. My son and daughter and my grandaughter live with him.

What's not to believe?

How needlessly in-depth. Quite the fantasy. You're famous baby, you're famous! That's all I hear every time you've mentioned that here and elsewhere.

Are you completely insane? I've had a life. Quite a good one. You seem to take issue with that.

I mention Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis and you go off on a personal rant about me? Very strange.

To the issue of Elvis he hit on Priscilla at the age of 14. There's a story there far more famous than Ted Nugent's story.

And then Jerry Lee Lewis. Well what can I say? That story is wild. He married his 13 year old cousin.

I've always thought that was totally fucked up...

What the hell was he thinking???

Who would even have the thought process or the mentality to do such a thing?

I supposed if it was a second cousin once removed that was your age - I suppose it would be kinda creepy but not that big of a deal (It's legal) but your first cousin?? geez, not to mention her age...

That's an 11 on the "do not do" list....

Ted Nugent, another draft dodger, what is it with loud mouths and cowardice? Rush Limbaugh draft dodger, Dick Cheney draft dodger, these lazy useless cowards take advantage of the freedoms of America but are too cowardly to put up. Big months but weak backbones.

Read your own articles thoroughly. Especially the Courtney Love one. She said she was joking and has never substantiated the allegations.

:lol:

And oooooh rockers like young women? What a stunner!!!!

Hold the freaking presses.

And nevermind that Ted...The Nuge is extremely devoted to his family...
You're talking about this guy...?
Wikipedia said:
Family
He has had two wives and has eight children, including three out of wedlock in two liaisons almost 30 years apart. In the late 1960s, prior to his first marriage, Nugent fathered a boy, Ted (Mann) and a girl, whom he gave up for adoption in infancy. This did not become public knowledge until 2010. The siblings were adopted separately and had no contact with one another. The son learned the identity of his birth father in 2010 through the daughter's quest to make contact with him and their birth parents. According to a news report, Nugent over the years had discussed the existence of these children with his other children.[24]
In 2005 Nugent was involved in a legal battle for not paying enough child support for a child he had out of wedlock in 1995. It was finally resolved when Nugent was ordered to pay $3,500 in child support.

He was married to his first wife, Sandra Jezowski, from 1970 to 1979. They had three children, son Theodore Tobias "Toby" Nugent, and daughters Sasha and Starr Nugent. Sandra died in a car crash in 1982. His second marriage was to Shemane Deziel, whom he met while a guest on Detroit's WLLZ-FM, where she was a member of the news staff. They married on January 21, 1989. Together they have two children, son Rocco Winchester Nugent, and daughter Chantal Nugent.

In 1978, Nugent began a relationship with seventeen-year-old Hawaii native Pele Massa. Due to the age difference they could not marry so Nugent joined Massa's parents in signing documents to make himself her legal guardian, an arrangement that Spin magazine ranked in October 2000 as #63 on their list of the "100 Sleaziest Moments in Rock".

Source = Ted Nugent - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ted Nugent is a bombastic idiot that says dumb shit. This really is a non-issue.

And obama is a fucking moron tyrant, it is an issue and a warning DON'T FUCK WITH THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

:rofl:

yea yea yea... you sure are tough like Ted "I'd rather shit on myself than go to Vietnam" Nugent.

by all means, go get your militia on and see how that works out for you.

:thup:

Remember this summabatch...?

occupy-wall-street-man-pooping-on-police-car-oct-2011.jpg

That guy was actually Ted Nugent incognito reminiscing on old times.

ROTFLMAO!!!
49izadw.gif

Nugent is still claiming that Romney solicited his endorsement, and Romney says it's not so.
Actually...that is correct. It's well known that Romney long sought after that Chicken Hawk's endorsement. As you can see, the self-proclaimed "Conservatives" and RepubliCON$ worship him, they'd suck the jam out his toes. Romney wants in on that.

How needlessly in-depth. Quite the fantasy. You're famous baby, you're famous! That's all I hear every time you've mentioned that here and elsewhere.

Are you completely insane? I've had a life. Quite a good one. You seem to take issue with that.

I mention Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis and you go off on a personal rant about me? Very strange.

To the issue of Elvis he hit on Priscilla at the age of 14. There's a story there far more famous than Ted Nugent's story.

And then Jerry Lee Lewis. Well what can I say? That story is wild. He married his 13 year old cousin.

I supposed if it was a second cousin once removed that was your age - I suppose it would be kinda creepy but not that big of a deal (It's legal) but your first cousin?? geez, not to mention her age...

I know. Sweet lord that's creepy. I was trying to point out the sliding scale of creepy behavior in rock n roll and Ted seems normal by comparison.

Koresh is 100 percent responsible. Anybody who thinks otherwise is an bona fide moron..

....oh, that's right..

carry on....

No he's not Koresh did nothing wrong.

This is a free country and if adults want to join a "cult" that is their business, not to mention in this allegedly free nation we have Second Amendment rights to boot.

That BITCH Janet Reno only ordered to the FBI to ram the compound with a fucking tank then ordered the FBI and ATF to set the compound on fire....

That bitch Reno is guilty of 70 counts of murder...

What the bitch did was downright murder...

The same goes for Randy Weaver and Ruby Ridge....

The FBI/ATF murdered his wife and 12-year-old son....

Neither Randy Weaver or David Koresh posed any threat to society...... Just because you own guns doesn't make you a threat to society....

I know your hatred and rage against LEOs borders on the pathological , but no, it's all down to Koresh. Even people who are full on 2nd amendment, hate Obamabots on other boards I've been on put the blame squarely at koresh's feet. Sure, people can join cults, but what about their kids? if he hadd nothing to hide, then it could have been sorted a lot more peacefully. he decided not to. He is nothing but a scum sucking peice of trash and a mass murderer. End of story.

Koresh didn't have anything to hide, he documented just about everything...

Besides what I our you would call a "cult" would be normal life for others. Honestly I really don't like calling Koresh and his members a "cult" because they really didn't subscribe to any non-mainstream beliefs other than the fact they believed Koresh was the second coming...

There was absolutely ZERO evidence that children were abused in anyway shape or form.

This is the United States of America and every individual born in this country has civil liberties and one two of those civil liberties are freedom of religion and the right to keep and bear arms.... Lets not forget the Fourth and Fifth Amendments.....

Koresh did absolutely nothing wrong....

He was basically attacked with military weaponry and he defended himself and his "members."

Koresh had every right to defend himself and his members...

Do you really want to live in an authoritarian state where the cops can just bust down your door for any reason????

I know. Sweet lord that's creepy. I was trying to point out the sliding scale of creepy behavior in rock n roll and Ted seems normal by comparison.

Ironically enough Charles Darwin also married his cousin. :lol:

Teddie Roosevelt did the same (I believe it was him) :lol:

No he's not Koresh did nothing wrong.

This is a free country and if adults want to join a "cult" that is their business, not to mention in this allegedly free nation we have Second Amendment rights to boot.

That BITCH Janet Reno only ordered to the FBI to ram the compound with a fucking tank then ordered the FBI and ATF to set the compound on fire....

That bitch Reno is guilty of 70 counts of murder...

What the bitch did was downright murder...

The same goes for Randy Weaver and Ruby Ridge....

The FBI/ATF murdered his wife and 12-year-old son....

Neither Randy Weaver or David Koresh posed any threat to society...... Just because you own guns doesn't make you a threat to society....

I know your hatred and rage against LEOs borders on the pathological , but no, it's all down to Koresh. Even people who are full on 2nd amendment, hate Obamabots on other boards I've been on put the blame squarely at koresh's feet. Sure, people can join cults, but what about their kids? if he hadd nothing to hide, then it could have been sorted a lot more peacefully. he decided not to. He is nothing but a scum sucking peice of trash and a mass murderer. End of story.

Koresh didn't have anything to hide, he documented just about everything...

Besides what I our you would call a "cult" would be normal life for others. Honestly I really don't like calling Koresh and his members a "cult" because they really didn't subscribe to any non-mainstream beliefs other than the fact they believed Koresh was the second coming...

There was absolutely ZERO evidence that children were abused in anyway shape or form.

This is the United States of America and every individual born in this country has civil liberties and one two of those civil liberties are freedom of religion and the right to keep and bear arms.... Lets not forget the Fourth and Fifth Amendments.....

Koresh did absolutely nothing wrong....

He was basically attacked with military weaponry and he defended himself and his "members."

Koresh had every right to defend himself and his members...

Do you really want to live in an authoritarian state where the cops can just bust down your door for any reason????

There is a tonne of evidence from individuals who are former members of the cult. Whether that evidence is to be believed is another thing altogether.

No to the authoritarian state, and the US is far from being one. What you do in those circumstances is obey the LEOs. When it is found they fucked up, you sue the shit out of them and win. Yet Koresh chose not to do so. That is on him....

Koresh is 100 percent responsible. Anybody who thinks otherwise is an bona fide moron..

....oh, that's right..

carry on....

That is complete and utter bullshit. And anyone who backs Reno for burning innocent men, women and children alive is a bona fide heartless soul....

oh that's right.

carry on.......

Oh, so you support pedos, huh.....

interesting....

A 17 year old groupie and a rock star does not make a man a pedophile. Come on. Cut the bullshit here.

All of a sudden the left wing get this holy righteousness about them.:lol: The same left wing that supported Whoopie Goldberg when she said this about Roman Polanski.

And the same left wing that did support Roman Polanski are now bent out of shape over Ted Nugent.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The View's Whoopi Goldberg on Polanski: 'It Wasn't Rape-Rape'

I know it wasn't rape-rape... All I'm trying to get you to understand, is when we're talking about what someone did, and what they were charged with, we have to say what it actually was not what we think it was...

Initially he was charged with rape, and then he pled guilty to having sex with a minor, okay. And then he went to jail, and when they let him out, he said "you know what, this guy's going to give me a hundred years in jail, I'm not staying." And that's why he left...

What we were talking about was what he did, and that's what I wanted to clear up, and that's all I wanted to clear up. 'Cause I don't like it when we're passionate about something and we don't have all the facts...

We're a different kind of society. We see things differently. The world sees 13 year olds and 14 year olds in the rest of Europe... not everybody agrees with the way we see things...

Read more: The View's Whoopi Goldberg on Polanski: 'It Wasn't Rape-Rape' | NewsBusters.org

Last edited:

Ironically enough Charles Darwin also married his cousin. :lol:

Teddie Roosevelt did the same (I believe it was him) :lol:

omg I did not know that. Ted's starting to look like a champ!:razz:

That is complete and utter bullshit. And anyone who backs Reno for burning innocent men, women and children alive is a bona fide heartless soul....

oh that's right.

carry on.......

interesting....

A 17 year old groupie and a rock star does not make a man a pedophile. Come on. Cut the bullshit here.

All of a sudden the left wing get this holy righteousness about them.:lol: The same left wing that supported Whoopie Goldberg when she said this about Roman Polanski.

And the same left wing that did support Roman Polanski are now bent out of shape over Ted Nugent.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The View's Whoopi Goldberg on Polanski: 'It Wasn't Rape-Rape'

I know it wasn't rape-rape... All I'm trying to get you to understand, is when we're talking about what someone did, and what they were charged with, we have to say what it actually was not what we think it was...

Initially he was charged with rape, and then he pled guilty to having sex with a minor, okay. And then he went to jail, and when they let him out, he said "you know what, this guy's going to give me a hundred years in jail, I'm not staying." And that's why he left...

What we were talking about was what he did, and that's what I wanted to clear up, and that's all I wanted to clear up. 'Cause I don't like it when we're passionate about something and we don't have all the facts...

We're a different kind of society. We see things differently. The world sees 13 year olds and 14 year olds in the rest of Europe... not everybody agrees with the way we see things...

Read more: The View's Whoopi Goldberg on Polanski: 'It Wasn't Rape-Rape' | NewsBusters.org

Wasnt talking about Nuge, was talking about Koresh

It was a very wild time. And you'd have to find pretty well everyone in the music business at that time creepy whether it was rock or motown or blues or jazz or pop.

There's a lot of stories out there.

ETA: Think Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis. Far more famous than the Nugent story.

Like your story right? Back of an album cover that your super famous loverboy made... WOOOOOOOOOOO.

Oh man I frequently crack myself up at that ridiculous story.

That's my ex husband. We were together 14 years. Two children by him. And life with Ron was tame after all my years of misspent youth.

He was a folk singer after all. :D Great player (never that famous but well known) and we are still in touch. My son and daughter and my grandaughter live with him.

What's not to believe?

Grew up in a musician family..... My dad was in a semi-popular local band before I was born, then he met my mom (through an ad looking for a singer/piano/keyboard player) they formed a band and played gigs every weekend until I was about 10 or so... My dad is retired and is producing, I'm a producer/composer..... I have aunts uncles and cousins on both sides of my family that make music and do gigs...

Music has played a central role in my life.... I grew up around Maki mixing boards, drum sets, guitars and keyboards.....Music is in my blood.....

As far as cd sales I'm the most successful out the bunch, but I have a cousin out in Seattle who is starting to give me a run for my money :lol:.... That's alright tho....

Like your story right? Back of an album cover that your super famous loverboy made... WOOOOOOOOOOO.

What's not to believe?

Grew up in a musician family..... My dad was in a semi-popular local band before I was born, then he met my mom (through an ad looking for a singer/piano/keyboard player) they formed a band and played gigs every weekend until I was about 10 or so... My dad is retired and is producing, I'm a producer/composer..... I have aunts uncles and cousins on both sides of my family that make music and do gigs...

Music has played a central role in my life.... I grew up around Maki mixing boards, drum sets, guitars and keyboards.....Music is in my blood.....

As far as cd sales I'm the most successful out the bunch, but I have a cousin out in Seattle who is starting to give me a run for my money :lol:.... That's alright tho....

That's excellent. My years on the business side is when Ron and other folkies we knew at the time all went independent in the 70's and then I took over the promotion of his album. It was disco era and no one could get a decent record deal at the time. We had modest success with his album and so did others. I was able to achieve coast to coast airplay in Canada on a lot of stations that were middle of the road at the time so we were able to recuperate the cost of the album from royalties.

That led us into the great world of promo and what a blast. I was blessed with being able to work with some amazing artists.

I loved every minute of it. Good to see you're living the life. :eusa_angel: Nice to meet you by the way.

What's not to believe?

That's excellent. My years on the business side is when Ron and other folkies we knew at the time all went independent in the 70's and then I took over the promotion of his album. It was disco era and no one could get a decent record deal at the time. We had modest success with his album and so did others. I was able to achieve coast to coast airplay in Canada on a lot of stations that were middle of the road at the time so we were able to recuperate the cost of the album from royalties.

That led us into the great world of promo and what a blast. I was blessed with being able to work with some amazing artists.

I loved every minute of it. Good to see you're living the life. :eusa_angel: Nice to meet you by the way.

Likewise.

My music has never been played on "national radio" but I have been played on local radio...

I've been featured in a few independent film soundtracks...

Honestly, when I was doing my "thing" I would just go from CD store to CD store and sell my cds for 5 bucks each, and at one time just sell them on the street...

As a graphic artist I think my covers sold the cd but, for 5 bucks - it's not really a risk...

I've dropped 8 cds and sold about 8,000-10,000 cds thus far, I was signed by Sony but dropped, that was when I was 20 ....

I still drop tracks now, but I don't release them - people steal them.

That pisses me off when they steal my instrumentals...

What's not to believe?

My fantasy?

You can go right to his website. . He's got this one section up on some of the people we promoted that were mostly indies at the time from the seventies and the early eighties from Canada.

I guess the most famous songwriters that you would recognize would be a toss up between Chris Ward who ended up co writing (with Dave Tyson) " Black Velvet" for Alannah Myles or Eddie Schwartz who wrote "Hit Me With Your best shot" for Pat Benatar (we got a Juno from Eddie for promoting "All our Tomorrows" that's the equivalent of a Grammy in Canada).

Sylvia Tyson well she's just a legend. Total joy to work with. But his website will give you an idea of what we used to do for a living. Ronnie Spector was awesome.

Then there is the Forgotten Rebels.. I had soooooooooooo much fun with them. Crazy punk. We crossed all music lines helping out indies and making a pretty good life for ourselves.

I could go on and on. But why don't you just check it out for yourself.

Here's his website that he's got up Feel free to email him as well. Ron's addy is on the website for you.

Tell him you've been chatting with his ex wife on this message board. I'll be calling the kids this weekend so I'll know if you did get around to emailing him.:eusa_angel:

Ixtlan-X Management

Last edited:

Likewise.

My music has never been played on "national radio" but I have been played on local radio...

Honestly, when I was doing my "thing" I would just go from CD store to CD store and sell my cds for 5 bucks each, and at one time just sell them on the street...

As a graphic artist I think my covers sold the cd but, for 5 bucks - it's not really a risk...

I've dropped 8 cds and sold about 8,000-10,000 cds thus far, I was signed by Sony but dropped, that was when I was 20 ....

Hey 8 to 10,000 is nothing shabby there. Good show.:eusa_clap: How are you protecting your material?

Have you looked at ASCAP or BMI? I've been out of the business for a while but surely they are still in existence.

I'm ready to call it a night in a minute and I just realized we are totally derailing the thread. YIKES. I guess it would be ok tomorrow to start a thread in the Music forum where anyone who's involved in music could join in. Let me know if you want to do that.

Likewise.

Hey 8 to 10,000 is nothing shabby there. Good show.:eusa_clap: How are you protecting your material?

Have you looked at ASCAP or BMI? I've been out of the business for a while but surely they are still in existence.

I'm ready to call it a night in a minute and I just realized we are totally derailing the thread. YIKES. I guess it would be ok tomorrow to start a thread in the Music forum where anyone who's involved in music could join in. Let me know if you want to do that.

Naw, I just print 500 or 1,000 per album and sell them.... Then when I ran out I would print them up via demand on my pc....

Funny part is I only have 3 of my albums - the other 5 were sold out and the master tracks are on my old computer that broke... :lol: Oh and the cd store that held a majority of my product blew up in a "gas explosion" (no one was hurt) :lol: They sold out of my music anyways - they were selling 25 of my cd's a week....

I haven't dropped a record since 2010, but I am working on one now... I hope I will have it ready to sell by July....

Last edited:
Likewise.

Naw, I just print 500 or 1,000 per album and sell them.... Then when I ran out I would print them up via demand on my pc....

Funny part is I only have 3 of my albums - the other 5 were sold out and the master tracks are on my old computer that broke... :lol: Oh and the cd store that held a majority of my product blew up in a "gas explosion" (no one was hurt) :lol: They sold out of my music anyways - they were selling 25 of my cd's a week....

I haven't dropped a record since 2010, but I am working on one now... I hope I will have it ready to sell by July....

I say you're doing great. Even when you first start out and you can even begin to eke sp? out a living at doing what you love, I call that success. We ate a lot of KD in the beginning.

When we first started out you wouldn't believe the shit we used to pull to sell albums.

This one time, we'd gone in with another set of artists at the 100 years of Recorded Sound at a booth at the Canadian National Exhibition in Toronto. Big deal up here. Lot of money for the booth. Great exposure to be had, BUT the major record companies had made a deal with the #numero uno retailer Sam the Record Man that he would only sell major artists that were signed with him.

And we indies were banned from selling our own albums from our booths.

:D

Well, we came up with a plan. Sell posters for $5.00 and get a free album. They couldn't touch us.

And to his credit Sam Sniderman gave us kudos for beating the system.

I look at it as having the blast of a lifetime with all its ups and downs and making a pretty good life for ourselves at the time. Saw the country coast to coast promoting bands and albums and getting paid for it. Meeting and working with awesome talent from all sorts of genres.

Even though we broke up, those days were special. Ron went on to have his own studio. Still plays (awesome acoustic player by the way) and we both have great memories.

Keep doing what you love. I'm calling it a night now. Take care.

Last edited:

I say you're doing great. Even when you first start out and you can even begin to eke sp? out a living at doing what you love, I call that success. We ate a lot of KD in the beginning.

When we first started out you wouldn't believe the shit we used to pull to sell albums.

This one time, we'd gone in with another set of artists at the 100 years of Recorded Sound at a booth at the Canadian National Exhibition in Toronto. Big deal up here. Lot of money for the booth. Great exposure to be had, BUT the major record companies had made a deal with the #numero uno retailer Sam the Record Man that he would only sell major artists that were signed with him.

And we indies were banned from selling our own albums from our booths.

:D

Well, we came up with a plan. Sell posters for $5.00 and get a free album. They couldn't touch us.

And to his credit Sam Sniderman gave us kudos for beating the system.

I look at it as having the blast of a lifetime with all its ups and downs and making a pretty good life for ourselves at the time. Saw the country coast to coast promoting bands and albums and getting paid for it. Meeting and working with awesome talent from all sorts of genres.

Even though we broke up, those days were special. Ron went on to have his own studio. Still plays (awesome acoustic player by the way) and we both have great memories.

Keep doing what you love. I'm calling it a night now. Take care.

Fuck the booth...

I would just sit on the corner selling my cds like crack :lol: .... Once people knew my cd was dope the cd stores wanted them....

A couple stores gave me a chance right to the bat, other stores wouldn't touch my material , that was until it was in demand....

There were two record stores right next to one another, one of them actually bought 10 of my cd's when I first walked into the shop - the other told me to "fuck of, and they weren't buying cds from white boys.".... a few months later my cd was selling hard and I told that cd shop that refused to sell my cd to FUCK OFF...

It was sweet justice...

I was selling 25 cds a week to the record store next door and refused to sell any to Play By Play (The store that shot me down)...

It was the ultimate "fuck you."

It felt good tho...

Last edited:

....oh, that's right..

carry on....

oh that's right.

carry on.......

interesting....

And that's how the government wins.

All the people here saying," THEY'LL NEVER GET MY GUNS!" is a joke. They don't need to touch your guns. They just show up one day and oh looky what they found on your computer! 20,000 images of naked children. My how did THAT get there?

Welcome to the rest of your incarceration. And all your old gun toting buddies know you had it coming, you sick little pedo fuck!

Nope, you're not a political prisoner at all.

But they never even touched your guns.

Last edited:
nugent-dead-1.jpg

nugent-FY.jpg

nugent-November.jpg

"If Obama wins in November, I'll either be dead or in jail."

Banging a 17 year old groupie now makes him a pedophile? He was actually decent and wanted to marry her but couldn't.

But come on. If banging a teen groupie in the 60's and 70's made one a pedophile then every rocker was a pedophile.

On the other hand, Obama's mentor admitted to being a pedophile and doing a 14 year old girl with his wife in Hawaii.

Mmmmmmm. A young white girl who her family trusted him with. Yup. Obama's mentor was a true pedophile.

But he couldn't fucking WAIT A YEAR? He wanted to become her fucking LEGAL GUARDIAN and assume that parental type power and then marry her?

That's some creepy ass shit.

You're fucked up if you don't find that creepy.

Was she one day short of being 18? I think the god image of obama is creepy.

Forum List

Back