Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

Me too.

I love seeing Nugents head explode every once in a while. :cuckoo: :lol:

Being a Nugent fan from hunting for forever, I have to ask, what's your problem with a man who can whack em and stack em?

Do you have a problem with hunters?

I'm going to seriously work on my draw weight this year. Pretty big deal. But I think I can max myself. My husband is 10 years younger than me and he's trying to up his game as well.

I've got no problem with Mr. Nugent hunting and getting all the meat he needs to survive for the winter.

What I DO have a problem with is the fucked up way he decides to express his views. He's a fucking lunatic who needs to be locked up in a rubber room.

FUCK TED NUGENT.

Seconded. Motion carried.

I nominate TD to carry out the honors.

Attachments

• $nugent.jpg
    $nugent.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 55
Ted Nugent, draft dodger. is there a place in America for cowards? Seems draft dodgers are loved when they spewl partisan blather. Sad people who worship losers like Ted because he talks crap.

Ted Nugent to Reporter: I'll S**k Your D**k, If ...

Ted Nugent WENT OFF on a male CBS news reporter during a sit-down interview this week ... claiming he's a "damned nice guy" ... and to prove it, he offered oral sex.

It all went down during a sit-down interview with Jeff Glor ... when Glor suggested he was not a moderate.

Nugent exploded, "I'm an extremely loving and passionate man, and people who investigate me honestly, without the baggage of political correctness, ascertain the conclusion that I'm a damned nice guy ... and if you can find a screening process more powerful than that, I'll s*ck your d**k."

Nugent then turned to Glor's female producer and said, "Or I'll f**k you, how's that sound?"

After the interview, Glor said Nugent's wife came out and told the former rock star that he needed to apologize. And he did.

Video: Ted Nugent to CBS Reporter -- I'll S**k Your D**k, If ... | TMZ.com

Holy shit...

And?

Because he can't spell, and knows a good photo op when he sees one?

For me. The UP. He means everything to me. I do bow girl.

I love this man to death.

That totally makes sense.

Quick aside. I rock bow. Most people don't understand this. I hit it big time. I love it. My son very ADD but when I got him on bow it's like the world changed for him.

Now he's a whole world to bow.

Because he can't spell, and knows a good photo op when he sees one?

Please.... Ted Nugent is obviously a fairly intelligent person and a rocker who was smart enough not to get caught up in drug abuse ,unlike some of the people you might like

Strange shot in the dark that one was - and I've yet to see signs of his roaring intellect.

Intellect and academia are running America into the ground, Frankly, all the morons on the planet with initials after their names who don't even have a clue how to ride a bicycle are running the planet into the ground.

Give me Ted. Give me Izumi. Give me people who can confront real problems in real time to fix a fucking pot hole in a road.

Stop with the career legislators. Stop with the freaking Pelosi or the Reids or the Rangels.

Who the hell cares about roaring intellect when your CIC is a narcissist bordering on sociopath fucking loser from hades? For crying out loud, now the asswipe in Chief is turning away Chinese dissidents looking for asylum from your embassies.

You have a self serving maniac at the helm of your country.

Ted Nugent, draft dodger. is there a place in America for cowards? Seems draft dodgers are loved when they spewl partisan blather. Sad people who worship losers like Ted because he talks crap.

You don't know shit kid. You can't even get history right.

Ted had deferments like others did. A draft dodger was a real deal. Not Ted. Meant you got caught in the lottery and ran away.

Worship Ted? I guess I do as a hunter. He's quite remarkable. I do bow and percussion. Yuppers, I'd say the man has taught me a thing or two.

You don't know shit kid. You can't even get history right.

Ted had deferments like others did. A draft dodger was a real deal. Not Ted. Meant you got caught in the lottery and ran away.

Worship Ted? I guess I do as a hunter. He's quite remarkable. I do bow and percussion. Yuppers, I'd say the man has taught me a thing or two.

Funny..you said shit. Like Nugent...shit and pissed his pants for 2 weeks before hitting the bricks for a physical.

:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back