Ugly Words: Ted Nugent For Mitt Romney

Ted Nugent to Reporter: I'll S**k Your D**k, If ...

Ted Nugent WENT OFF on a male CBS news reporter during a sit-down interview this week ... claiming he's a "damned nice guy" ... and to prove it, he offered oral sex.

It all went down during a sit-down interview with Jeff Glor ... when Glor suggested he was not a moderate.

Nugent exploded, "I'm an extremely loving and passionate man, and people who investigate me honestly, without the baggage of political correctness, ascertain the conclusion that I'm a damned nice guy ... and if you can find a screening process more powerful than that, I'll s*ck your d**k."

Nugent then turned to Glor's female producer and said, "Or I'll f**k you, how's that sound?"

After the interview, Glor said Nugent's wife came out and told the former rock star that he needed to apologize. And he did.

Video: Ted Nugent to CBS Reporter -- I'll S**k Your D**k, If ... | TMZ.com

Holy shit...

GOOD!

Nugent is taking it to these Liberal Geeks...

CBS INTERVIEW

God bless him. He's a patriot.
icon14.gif

have another drink tommy.

LOL... Ted Nugents meltdown demonstrates a classic case of a psychopathic personality manifesting itself as amoral thru antisocial behavior. Ted Nugent is a psycho on display. :cuckoo:

Thank you 'CBS Morning News' for the world-wide broadcast. We love you!

LOL... Ted Nugents meltdown demonstrates a classic case of a psychopathic personality manifesting itself as amoral thru antisocial behavior. Ted Nugent is a psycho on display. :cuckoo:

Just makes me love him more.

What's your issue pussycat?

Me too.

I love seeing Nugents head explode every once in a while. :cuckoo: :lol:

Speaking one's mind is a meltdown toStatists? Really?

Obama and the left are KINGS in that regard then, aren't they? [And THAT includes YOU].

Obama and the left are KINGS in that regard then, aren't they? [And THAT includes YOU].

Good to see Romney running away and avoiding Ted Nugent like an infectious, epidemic disease caused by r-wing extremism.

Good to see Romney running away and avoiding Ted Nugent like an infectious, epidemic disease caused by r-wing extremism.

Romney may do what he wishes...the NUGE will still support him...as do *I* both men.

Me too.

Being a Nugent fan from hunting for forever, I have to ask, what's your problem with a man who can whack em and stack em?

Do you have a problem with hunters?

I'm going to seriously work on my draw weight this year. Pretty big deal. But I think I can max myself. My husband is 10 years younger than me and he's trying to up his game as well.

Romney may do what he wishes...the NUGE will still support him...as do *I* both men.

We have no option now.

None at all T.

Here we go. It's the ride of a lifetime. Key points is that we take the House again, now the Senate.

I'm picking my battles and some have contacted me for extra help. We must take the Senate. No matter what, the Senate must be ours.

We have no option now.

None at all T.

Here we go. It's the ride of a lifetime. Key points is that we take the House again, now the Senate.

I'm picking my battles and some have contacted me for extra help. We must take the Senate. No matter what, the Senate must be ours.

As much of it as we can garner.

The Statists MUST be forced out of power.

Ted Nugent WENT OFF on a male CBS news reporter during a sit-down interview this week ... claiming he's a "damned nice guy" ... and to prove it, he offered oral sex.

It all went down during a sit-down interview with Jeff Glor ... when Glor suggested he was not a moderate.

Nugent exploded, "I'm an extremely loving and passionate man, and people who investigate me honestly, without the baggage of political correctness, ascertain the conclusion that I'm a damned nice guy ... and if you can find a screening process more powerful than that, I'll s*ck your d**k."

Nugent then turned to Glor's female producer and said, "Or I'll f**k you, how's that sound?"

After the interview, Glor said Nugent's wife came out and told the former rock star that he needed to apologize. And he did.

Holy shit...

Yup, the crazies love the crazy. It's to be expected.

Me too.

I love him best in a tree stand, quiet, when the morning is icy cold and I can only hear him breathe before the buck approaches. There's one video in particular where he's doing bow up in Saskatchewan that's just killer in the anticipation.

To each their own I guess.

Me too.

Being a Nugent fan from hunting for forever, I have to ask, what's your problem with a man who can whack em and stack em?

I'm going to seriously work on my draw weight this year. Pretty big deal. But I think I can max myself. My husband is 10 years younger than me and he's trying to up his game as well.

I've got no problem with Mr. Nugent hunting and getting all the meat he needs to survive for the winter.

What I DO have a problem with is the fucked up way he decides to express his views. He's a fucking lunatic who needs to be locked up in a rubber room.

FUCK TED NUGENT.

Holy shit...

Yup, the crazies love the crazy. It's to be expected.

I'd rather say I love Teddly to death than say I voted for Barney Frank EVAH!!!!!

Hey, if I have to compare the two, give me teddly every time over the party that kept Barney in business for decades.

:lol:

fuck ted nugent!!!

I personally hope the fucker gets his ass kicked daily.

I also hope he loses all relevancy, because his bullshit is whacked.​

Me too.

I've got no problem with Mr. Nugent hunting and getting all the meat he needs to survive for the winter.

What I DO have a problem with is the fucked up way he decides to express his views. He's a fucking lunatic who needs to be locked up in a rubber room.

FUCK TED NUGENT.

:lol:

From the party of Bill Maher who loves to beat up his girlfriends. Who calls women ***** on a day to day basis.

A misogynist from hell to represent the democrat party with a personal donation of a million dollars.

Preach to me baby!:lol:

Link to Romney running away?

Kid Rock and Ted have both endorsed Mitt.

The campaign as far as I know only put out one statement over "divisivness" over his one statement.

What's really fun is that Huckabee has actually been out hunting with Ted.

Oh I would so love to see a video of that.

Forum List

Back