Uh Oh: Connecticut Klan Struck Again

do any of y'all live in CT? apparently not ----- but since you don't, i'll enlighten you to what's been going on that last few weeks & why that NAACP dude might be a bit on edge as to why he thought he saw what he saw THIS time:

Amazon Closes Construction Site in Windsor After 8th Noose Is Found

Police said they do not know if it is one person or a group leaving the nooses and their motive is unclear​

Published May 26, 2021 Updated on May 26, 2021 at 11:53 p

new britian is pretty close to windsor --- so after your ignorant CONclusion that the NAACP dude was over reacting, - apparently you don't really know all the facts... which isn't surprising at all.

nobody gaf - there is already a thread on this,

i don't GAF & as long as THIS thread is here, i'll answer it if i please, okey dokey?

never mind, cause like I said.... IDGAF.

With all due respect, you really don't have any answers. Only problems.

If this idiot sees an imaginary noose in a cable flying a flag, he must have one hell of a time when he ties his own shoes every morning.

"NEW BRITAIN, Conn. — A flag hanging from a cable at a construction site at Central Connecticut State University drew some attention Saturday night, because for several people the cable ended in what resembled a noose.

The university says it was not a noose. Rather, the construction company had hoisted an American flag for the holiday weekend, and the cable ended in a loop for a cable hook.

Ronald Davis, President of the New Britain NAACP said "Regardless of what someone else says about that, what I see, as a Black man? That's a noose. Period. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Take it down."

https://www.fox61.com/article/news/...e-it/520-c2a3ea90-7bc9-4ae2-8eb8-d403f1479cbc
OMG! More fake noose! :eek: :auiqs.jpg:

wahhhh....

Playtime can't play - it downvotes, instead of discussing the topic.
Wow. That's funny coming from you, since you just downvoted me 10 times within 13 minutes. Hypocrite much?

1622380212127.png

do any of y'all live in CT? apparently not ----- but since you don't, i'll enlighten you to what's been going on that last few weeks & why that NAACP dude might be a bit on edge as to why he thought he saw what he saw THIS time:

Police said they do not know if it is one person or a group leaving the nooses and their motive is unclear​

Published May 26, 2021 Updated on May 26, 2021 at 11:53 p

new britian is pretty close to windsor --- so after your ignorant CONclusion that the NAACP dude was over reacting, - apparently you don't really know all the facts... which isn't surprising at all.

nobody gaf - there is already a thread on this,

i don't GAF & as long as THIS thread is here, i'll answer it if i please, okey dokey?

never mind, cause like I said.... IDGAF.

With all due respect, you really don't have any answers. Only problems.

uh-huh.... says the OP who thinks the only answer is perpetuating the problem...

I'm glad people were not as sensitive in the 80s as they are today. In high school I had a rope with me that was around 6ft long; I don't remember why. Well, I tied it in a noose and carried it around with me all day. It was just cool that I could tie a noose. What is a noose -- it is a F'ing knot. People are getting all bent out of shape over an F'ing knot.
Left on a construction site?
Wow, terrifying! Did it attack anyone? Did they take it into custody? How will anything get done on said construction site going forward? Did they hire counselors for all the victims?

If this idiot sees an imaginary noose in a cable flying a flag, he must have one hell of a time when he ties his own shoes every morning.

"NEW BRITAIN, Conn. — A flag hanging from a cable at a construction site at Central Connecticut State University drew some attention Saturday night, because for several people the cable ended in what resembled a noose.

The university says it was not a noose. Rather, the construction company had hoisted an American flag for the holiday weekend, and the cable ended in a loop for a cable hook.

Ronald Davis, President of the New Britain NAACP said "Regardless of what someone else says about that, what I see, as a Black man? That's a noose. Period. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Take it down."

Crane cable at CCSU perceived as noose; university says it's not but will remove it

It is a mark of tyranny to force those you tyrannize to do humiliating things just to demonstrate your power and because the sick fucks enjoy it. The Bolsheviks made Christians priests sit on rafters and cluck like chickens. This Black Man, ronald davis, wants to humiliate white society. Demonstrate his authority and power.

At this point blacks need to shut the fuck or leave the country. I'm tired of their nonsensical shit.

Forum List

Back