Uh oh food stamp money will run out by the end of January if the government shutdown lasts that long

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
According to the Department of Agriculture, if this government shutdown stretches into February there won’t be money for food stamps.
Uh Oh – Food Stamp Money Will Run Out By The End Of January If The Government Shutdown Lasts That Long
-------------------------------------------------------------

Many lack the critical thinking skills in this area, they can't seem to figure out that when ppl don't get their food stamps look out the people will be hungry, the Dems know/ knew this.

All the more reason for Trump to end his shut down.

Trump said more than 20 times he wanted to shut the government down. He plainly said he would proudly take the blame for shutting down the government. This is his shut down. No amount of lying spin can change that.

According to the Department of Agriculture, if this government shutdown stretches into February there won’t be money for food stamps.
Uh Oh – Food Stamp Money Will Run Out By The End Of January If The Government Shutdown Lasts That Long

Many lack the critical thinking skills in this area, they can't seem to figure out that when ppl don't get their food stamps look out the people will be hungry, the Dems know/ knew this.
Good! Fewer fat people.

Trump said more than 20 times he wanted to shut the government down. He plainly said he would proudly take the blame for shutting down the government. This is his shut down. No amount of lying spin can change that.

Yup, it is shut down because he is standing up against Dems who refuse to secure our border.

Trump said more than 20 times he wanted to shut the government down. He plainly said he would proudly take the blame for shutting down the government.

If he shut it down. He didn't. Schumer and Pelosi said quite clearly "no wall, ever". That shut the door.

Their move.

you mean that places like south chicago may soon resemble venezueala?,,hope people keep their pet inside

Not to worry

Liberals have an open door policy.

they will take them in and feed them.

Just watch.

funny-comic-strip-batman-robin.gif

All the more reason for Trump to end his shut down.

Both sides could end it right now and meet in the middle. Trump wants $5 billion for a wall. The Democrats want 0. Meet halfway and give him $2.5 billion and be done with it. If I were a member of Congress that's the deal I'd be trying to broker.

Not to worry

Liberals have an open door policy.

they will take them in and feed them.

Just watch.
Have you seen my wallet...........I was talking to this liberal about those needing food and we were going to buy some groceries.........and then I noticed my wallet was gone.............

Good! Fewer fat people.

Might watch it , often those who wish things like that it comes back at you and happen to you LOL..... please let us know when it does. I can't wait to hear it bahhaah.

Oh nooooooo, you mean these people who the Dims have trained to let the government give them handouts, might have to rely on themselves ?!!!!!

OMG !!!

Aww, food stamps stop bcuz government shutdown? Ask me how many fucks I give?

There's generations that simply should not be because..food stamps. Fuck that shit! Grah! :blowup:

Let 'um get a job.

Forum List

Back