Uh Oh, Melania's speech was plagiarized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skanky White Trash

Fake tits. Fake speech. Fake degree. Fake book. Fake wealth. Fake university.
Trump%2B-%2BMelania.png

I thought the Wasilla Hillbillies were bad enough - but holy shit this is worse...

Skanky White Trash

Trump%2B-%2BMelania.png

I thought the Wasilla Hillbillies were bad enough - but holy shit this is worse...
Lakhota, the misogynist. Heaven forbid that we call Hillary out for the fraud she is. But hey, plagiarism rises to the level of a federal offense. Ahh priorities.

People in the Trump organization? I wonder if one of them is the one that sabotaged her because I do think that is exactly what happened. Then again, I also agree with Faun that if he has the "best of the best" on his team and when/if he is POTUS, he is not paying enough attention TO that supposed best of the best team. Snakes are in there now. Moles. He needs to vet better anyone he nominates or assists his wife with future speeches. Which again worries me a bit because being POTUS, mistakes like that bode not well for the rest of us.

People in the Trump organization? I wonder if one of them is the one that sabotaged her because I do think that is exactly what happened. Then again, I also agree with Faun that if he has the "best of the best" on his team and when/if he is POTUS, he is not paying enough attention TO that supposed best of the best team. Snakes are in there now. Moles. He needs to vet better anyone he nominates or assists his wife with future speeches. Which again worries me a bit because being POTUS, mistakes like that bode not well for the rest of us.
She got busted lying about graduating from college too. Doesnt look good.

The speech writer who wrote a speech for her said his work was rejected by people in the Trump organization. If his own people want to make sure he is ridiculed, that has to tell you something.
Didnt she claim to have written the speech herself?
She did. But she also sent it around for editing to those assisting her, as anyone would do. They can follow the trail, or so I read. It was send to so and so, who added or removed a word or rephrased a sentence...on to another so and so...to do the same in correcting something...on to so and so who did whatever to it. Once it gets down that trail, they can pretty much find out who did what, where and by whom.

The speech writer who wrote a speech for her said his work was rejected by people in the Trump organization. If his own people want to make sure he is ridiculed, that has to tell you something.
Didnt she claim to have written the speech herself?

Yes she did, but most knew that was a lie right off.

She is not running for office. I don't really care much about these mundane things about Melania. I am more concerned about Trump getting more serious on who he names in his cabinet IF he makes it to POTUS by not paying attention to those people he hires.

If I am going to stand in front of 10 million people giving a speech I write..I am going to write it....then I am going to ask for suggestions and editing by more than just one person. In short, I will give the gist of what I want to say, but THEY put it together for me. Hell, I do that here most of the time. Not sending my posts anywhere..I just have to wait until someone says what I want to say but can't say well enough, then hit that thank button.:lol:

She is not running for office. I don't really care much about these mundane things about Melania. I am more concerned about Trump getting more serious on who he names in his cabinet IF he makes it to POTUS by not paying attention to those people he hires.
Well if Trump gains the office of POTUS this woman will be the one standing behind him and guiding him. if she is a liar and plagiarizer what then?

Either way he sucks. He can't even keep his wife's speech safe. Think how bad he would screw the country.

Well if Trump gains the office of POTUS this woman will be the one standing behind him and guiding him. if she is a liar and plagiarizer what then?
She will be busy dressing nicely with fashion consultants. She is not a concern.

Either way he sucks. He can't even keep his wife's speech safe. Think how bad he would screw the country.
Now nearly as bad as Hitlery sucks. She can't even keep national security emails safe.

DING DING DING. THAT is what concerns me. I mean, come on. He KNOWS they are both under a microscope. He should have known better.

Gracie

I think this is about as close to a real, and honest, explanation of what happened...looks like the fault lies with Melania and a Trump ghostwriter.

How Melania Trump’s Speech Veered Off Course and Caused an Uproar

Her quiet plan to wrest the speech away and make it her own set in motion the most embarrassing moment of the convention: word-for-word repetitionof phrases and borrowed themes from Michelle Obama’s speech at the Democratic convention eight years ago.

The ridicule from both Democrats and Republicans was instant and relentless, disrupting what was meant to be a high point of the convention.

It was, by all accounts, an entirely preventable blunder, committed in front of an audience of 23 million television viewers, that exposed the weaknesses of an organization that has long spurned the safeguards of a modern presidential campaign, such as the free software that detects plagiarism...

But Ms. Trump decided to revise it, and at one point she turned to a trusted hand: Meredith McIver, a New York City-based former ballet dancer and English major who has worked on some of Mr. Trump’s books, including “Think Like a Billionaire.” It was not clear how much of a hand Ms. McIver had in the final product, and she did not respond to an email on Tuesday.

Research for the speech, it seems, drew them to the previous convention speeches delivered by candidates’ spouses.

The Trump campaign declined to say who or how many senior campaign officials read or reviewed the speech. But when Ms. Trump and her staff had finished revising the speech, virtually all that remained from the original was an introduction and a passage that included the phrase “a national campaign like no other.”

Skanky White Trash

Wow...where to even begin with this one? For starters, that is the crass language of a misogynst pig. Why are you even concerned about the breasts of Melania Trump? She's not a prostitute (of which I'm sure you frequent), she's not a stripper (of which I'm sure you frequent), and she's not a transsexual (of which I'm sure you frequent). She's the wife of a candidate running for public office and she was there to give a speech about politics.

Second - what happened to a woman's "right to choose"? It's "her body" - breast augmentations are her business.

Third and finally, why are you such an anti-Slovenian xenophobe?

This one short post by Lakhota here encompasses everything about the modern day liberal - hate for women, relegating women to nothing but sexual objects, and xenophobia.

Skanky White Trash

Wow...where to even begin with this one? For starters, that is the crass language of a misogynst pig. Why are you even concerned about the breasts of Melania Trump? She's not a prostitute (of which I'm sure you frequent), she's not a stripper (of which I'm sure you frequent), and she's not a transsexual (of which I'm sure you frequent). She's the wife of a candidate running for public office and she was there to give a speech about politics.

Second - what happened to a woman's "right to choose"? It's "her body" - breast augmentations are her business.

Third and finally, why are you such an anti-Slovenian xenophobe?

This one short post by Lakhota here encompasses everything about the modern day liberal - hate for women, relegating women to nothing but sexual objects, and xenophobia.

Didn't she relegate herself to being a sexual object when she intentionally had all those nekkid pictures taken with the intention of spreading them as far across the internet and magazines as possible? A woman doesn't become a sexual object just because of the way she dresses, but many of them do by undressing and posing for whack off material for the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back