Uh Oh!!: Tim Adams, Chief Elections Clerk in Hawaii says Obama wasn't born there.

BigReb,

The red parts of your reply seem to defend the position of the Obama camp in my opinion.

2) They don't have any evidence that he was born anywhere else... probably because he wasn't born anywhere else.

3) If he doesn't have evidence that he was born anywhere else, that is probably BECAUSE he wasn't born anywhere else.

Why would you want Obama to prove your points?

Or were you trying to say,

2) Obama has not produced evidence that he WAS born in Hawaii.

and

3) He has been asked to produce evidence of his Hawaiian birth and has not done so.

My personal opinion is that he provided the required evidence when he registered to have his name put on the ballot and that if he did not then the people that should be fired are the people who's responsibility it is to get that information. Hell, if they didn't get that info, it would be possible for Lenin's grandson to become President.

He was not required to provide said evidence to either you or me. He was, or at least should have been, required to provide it to people in our government whose responsibility it is to verify eligibility.

Immie

How is this defending the obama camp?

2. Nor does obama, other then two people who are employed by a state that has remained liberal since it became a state, has anyone else seen obama's birth certificate?

Two people have said they have verified the document this much is true. Now have you ever looked at the voting history of Hawaii? Would it be a far strech to say that the two who varified the Birth Certificate just might be a DEMOCRAT? Do they allow democrats to count the ballots by themself without a repersentative from the opposing party to count the ballots on election day?

Why are you having a problem with number 3? obama hired lawyers to keep his personal records sealed. If you were hiring a person to do a job lets say at the U.S. mint would you hire them if they had their personal information sealed?

Read how you replied to the answers.

In response to this:

"You have no evidence whatsoever Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii."

You said, "Nor does Obama".

Now read that again. The statement was that you have no evidence that Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii. Meaning that, of course you don't have that evidence since Obama was born in Hawaii. Your reply that Obama doesn't have any evidence "that he was born anywhere other than Hawaii" says to me that he was born in Hawaii. Why would he have evidence that he was born anywhere other than Hawaii if he was born in Hawaii?

See where I am going with that?

The same thing applied to #3.

Get it? ;)

Immie
This should have clearified what I said earlier.
Two people have said they have verified the document this much is true. Now have you ever looked at the voting history of Hawaii? Would it be a far strech to say that the two who varified the Birth Certificate just might be a DEMOCRAT? Do they allow democrats to count the ballots by themself without a repersentative from the opposing party to count the ballots on election day?

It really does look like they're prepping the nation for something. Why would they put a foreigner in the White House? I suspect it does have something to do with the New World Order. They want a One World Government. So they put an Anti-American foreigner in there to apologize and prep the nation for this coming New World Order. It is a Conspiracy Theory but not all Conspiracy theories are just theories. There is definitely something wrong with this picture and i know i'm not the only American who sees this. Who is this President really?

did the New world Order guys help obama at his birth forge hawaii birth documentation for him back in 1961?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

STOP IT, shake yourself! get a hold on your sanity, before you lose it forever! :eek:

How is this defending the obama camp?

2. Nor does obama, other then two people who are employed by a state that has remained liberal since it became a state, has anyone else seen obama's birth certificate?

Why are you having a problem with number 3? obama hired lawyers to keep his personal records sealed. If you were hiring a person to do a job lets say at the U.S. mint would you hire them if they had their personal information sealed?

In response to this:

Now read that again. The statement was that you have no evidence that Obama was born anywhere other than Hawaii. Meaning that, of course you don't have that evidence since Obama was born in Hawaii. Your reply that Obama doesn't have any evidence "that he was born anywhere other than Hawaii" says to me that he was born in Hawaii. Why would he have evidence that he was born anywhere other than Hawaii if he was born in Hawaii?

Get it? ;)

Immie

Sorry, that does not clear anything up for me. You lost me here.

What does that have to do with evidence of birth either in or outside of Hawaii?

To make my point a little more clear, basically your replies to numbers 2 and 3 were the same as both of Gadawg's

Gadawg said that you have no evidence that President Obama was born anywhere besides Hawaii. You said, Neither does President Obama.

Question: Why would President Obama have evidence that he was born somewhere besides Hawaii, if he claims to have been born in Hawaii?

Gadawg asked you to show any kind of evidence proving that he was born anywhere else than Hawaii. You replied that Obama has been asked to provide evidence that he was born somewhere other than Hawaii.

Question: Why would President Obama provide the evidence for you?

Does that make things clearer in regards to how I am reading the discussion?

Immie

I think it's pretty clear we have an Anti-American foreigner in the White House. Just look at all his apology tours and the "God damn America" Church he attended for twenty years. So why did they put an Anti-American foreigner in the White House? There has to be a reason. I still say it all comes back to the New World Order. They put an Anti-American foreigner stooge in there to apologize and grovel so they could prep the American people for the coming One World Government. Something just isn't right. How could a guy who no one knew anything about become the President? It just seems like a rig job to me. Call me a "Crazy Birther",i don't care. I know something isn't right and more & more Americans are beginning to agree with me.

In response to this:

Get it? ;)

Immie

What does that have to do with evidence of birth either in or outside of Hawaii?

To make my point a little more clear, basically your replies to numbers 2 and 3 were the same as both of Gadawg's

Gadawg said that you have no evidence that President Obama was born anywhere besides Hawaii. You said, Neither does President Obama.

Question: Why would President Obama have evidence that he was born somewhere besides Hawaii, if he claims to have been born in Hawaii?

Gadawg asked you to show any kind of evidence proving that he was born anywhere else than Hawaii. You replied that Obama has been asked to provide evidence that he was born somewhere other than Hawaii.

Immie

oh I see you are focusing on those three words "neither does obama." He doesn't have anything until he shows what he has. In other words obama has not shown proof that he is an American citizen

Now back to this comment I made.

Because as his employer I asked to see it .

What part of this are you have a hard time understanding?

Last edited:

Immie

oh I see you are focusing on those three words "neither does obama." He doesn't have anything until he shows what he has.

Okay let's put your second comment to rest here and now.

The way I see it, you are accusing Dr. Fukino and the person that backed her up for no other reason than the fact that Hawaii has always supported the Democrats. That is not good enough for me.

Back in 2000, the issue of who counts the votes was prevalent here in Florida.

Personally, I'm not comfortable with the trust we give to those who count the votes. We are only told that Bush won the 2000 and 2004 elections. We are only told that Obama won the 2008 election. We are only told that Washington was the first to win a Presidential election. We don't know any of those facts for sure.

Is that a legitimate reason for calling Dr. Fukino a liar?

Now back to the first point: what I am focusing on is the fact that you appear to have been attempting to state opposites to Gadawg's points, but you were in fact, making the same statements as he was.

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

oh I see you are focusing on those three words "neither does obama." He doesn't have anything until he shows what he has.

The way I see it, you are accusing Dr. Fukino and the person that backed her up for no other reason than the fact that Hawaii has always supported the Democrats. That is not good enough for me.

Personally, I'm not comfortable with the trust we give to those who count the votes. We are only told that Bush won the 2000 and 2004 elections. We are only told that Obama won the 2008 election. We are only told that Washington was the first to win a Presidential election. We don't know any of those facts for sure.

Now back to the first point: what I am focusing on is the fact that you appear to have been attempting to state opposites to Gadawg's points, but you were in fact, making the same statements as he was.

Immie

Yes it is a legitimate reason. Look at Hawaii's voting history. I would question anyone that comes from a strong demcratic or Republican leaning state. I would question whether or not the person was honest if the President was a Republican and Hawaii was prodomently a Republican state. I would want at least two Republicans to have varified the certificate with her.

And I did clearify what I said I guess you didn't read it

He doesn't have anything until he shows what he has. In other words obama has not shown proof that he is an American citizen

Last edited:
Until bigrebnc1775 and his wacko ilk can produce cold, hard facts and develop a reasonable narrative for them, no one will take them seriously.

Immie

Yes it is a legitimate reason. Look at Hawaii's voting history. I would question anyone that comes from a strong demcratic or Republican leaning state. I would question whether or not the person was honest if the President was a Republican and Hawaii was prodomently a Republican state. I would want at least two Republicans to have varified the certificate with her.

He doesn't have anything until he shows what he has. In other words obama has not shown proof that he is an American citizen

Son, the proof has been give, been accepted by those that count, and guess what: you don't count! Go cadge a drink elsewhere.

Immie

Son, the proof has been give, been accepted by those that count, and guess what: you don't count! Go cadge a drink elsewhere.

Don't call me son junior who has seen the document?

The facts are clear that BHO loves the USA, and bigrebnc1775 doesn't. Give facts, son, give facts.
uh, none of those are "facts"
you seem to have a problem understanding the difference between "fact" and "opinion"
you are entitled to your opinion, but that doesn't qualify as a fact

It really does look like they're prepping the nation for something. Why would they put a foreigner in the White House? I suspect it does have something to do with the New World Order. They want a One World Government. So they put an Anti-American foreigner in there to apologize and prep the nation for this coming New World Order. It is a Conspiracy Theory but not all Conspiracy theories are just theories. There is definitely something wrong with this picture and i know i'm not the only American who sees this. Who is this President really?

did the New world Order guys help obama at his birth forge hawaii birth documentation for him back in 1961?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

STOP IT, shake yourself! get a hold on your sanity, before you lose it forever! :eek:
yeah, by the same group that killed JFK, faked the moon landings, and imploded the WTC, flew a missile into the Pentagon, and just dug an empty hole in the ground in Shanksville, PA

:eusa_whistle:

I think it's pretty clear we have an Anti-American foreigner in the White House. Just look at all his apology tours and the "God damn America" Church he attended for twenty years. So why did they put an Anti-American foreigner in the White House? There has to be a reason. I still say it all comes back to the New World Order. They put an Anti-American foreigner stooge in there to apologize and grovel so they could prep the American people for the coming One World Government. Something just isn't right. How could a guy who no one knew anything about become the President? It just seems like a rig job to me. Call me a "Crazy Birther",i don't care. I know something isn't right and more & more Americans are beginning to agree with me.

Birthers, teabaggers, Rand Pauls, PLEASE DONT STOP TALKING. You are doing a wonderful job!

We thank you. :clap2:

yeah, by the same group that killed JFK, faked the moon landings, and imploded the WTC, flew a missile into the Pentagon, and just dug an empty hole in the ground in Shanksville, PA

:eusa_whistle:

I heard the whole twin towers thing didnt happen either. Its was cgi, you see.

:cuckoo:

Birthers, keep it up!

Don't call me son junior who has seen the document?

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

These threads basically always end up the same way.

The birthers throwing out absurd accusations (Obama is a muslim! Obama is a foreign agent!) and demanding proof beyond the standard of law to suit their own paranoia.

And then the non-brain dead posters pointing out the facts of the matter (ignored by the birthers).

Eventually the birthers get more and more idiotic and the normal posters just get bored of repeating themselves and leave and the thread turns into a 1000 post echo chamber.

So birthers, remember; your simple insistence that you are in possession of the truth and all others are wrong is worth jack and squat. Go win some court cases (I think you are about (and I am not making this up) 0-75) and then we'll talk. Oh yeah, you don't get to compel the President to release his private health records simply because you really, really want to see them.

Okay, carry on with your paranoid echo chamber.

Until bigrebnc1775 and his wacko ilk can produce cold, hard facts and develop a reasonable narrative for them, no one will take them seriously.

Do you know anything about Hawaii's voting history? It's not a far strech to say that the good doctor is a democrat and the other person. Now we know that obama had his records sealed, so nobody can look at them without a court order The doctor and the orthewr person are more thenm likely democrats. Now answer this one question and I am out of this discussion. Would you allow two republican's to count the votes on election day without having two democrats in the room counting also?

The birthers throwing out absurd accusations (Obama is a muslim! Obama is a foreign agent!) and demanding proof beyond the standard of law to suit their own paranoia.

And then the non-brain dead posters pointing out the facts of the matter (ignored by the birthers).

Eventually the birthers get more and more idiotic and the normal posters just get bored of repeating themselves and leave and the thread turns into a 1000 post echo chamber.

So birthers, remember; your simple insistence that you are in possession of the truth and all others are wrong is worth jack and squat. Go win some court cases (I think you are about (and I am not making this up) 0-75) and then we'll talk. Oh yeah, you don't get to compel the President to release his private health records simply because you really, really want to see them.

I will make the same reply to you as I did with starky

Do you know anything about Hawaii's voting history? It's not a far strech to say that the good doctor is a democrat and the other person. Now we know that obama had his records sealed, so nobody can look at them without a court order The doctor and the other person are more then likely democrats. Now answer this one question and I am out of this discussion. Would you allow two republican's to count the votes on election day without having two democrats in the room counting also?

<snip> nothing but echo, echo, echo.
Heck, they all need to be a ricolo commercial. They got nothing.

<snip> nothing but echo, echo, echo.
Heck, they all need to be a ricolo commercial. They got nothing.

tic tac tic tac I'm waiting

Forum List

Back