Uh Oh!!: Tim Adams, Chief Elections Clerk in Hawaii says Obama wasn't born there.

I will make the same reply to you as I did with starky

Do you know anything about Hawaii's voting history? It's not a far strech to say that the good doctor is a democrat and the other person. Now we know that obama had his records sealed, so nobody can look at them without a court order The doctor and the other person are more then likely democrats. Now answer this one question and I am out of this discussion. Would you allow two republican's to count the votes on election day without having two democrats in the room counting also?

Hawaii's voting history is entirely non-germane to this issue. If you are going to question the character and ethics of Dr. Fukino, the burden of proof is on you (as it should be since it would be a criminal manner). Merely saying "It's a liberal state" isn't even a good argument.

Furthermore, I've already pointed out to you that Fukino is a Lingle appointee.

GOVERNOR LINGLE NAMES DR. CHIYOME FUKINO AS DIRECTOR OF HEALTH; DR. JANE KADOHIRO AS DEPUTY DIRECTOR — Office of the Governor

Even if she wasn't, her politics are irrelevant. If you have proof of criminal activity, I'd be the first to tell you to notify the authorities.

Could you fail anymore times on this thread?

Do you know anything about Hawaii's voting history? It's not a far strech to say that the good doctor is a democrat and the other person. Now we know that obama had his records sealed, so nobody can look at them without a court order The doctor and the other person are more then likely democrats. Now answer this one question and I am out of this discussion. Would you allow two republican's to count the votes on election day without having two democrats in the room counting also?

Hawaii's voting history is entirely non-germane to this issue. If you are going to question the character and ethics of Dr. Fukino, the burden of proof is on you (as it should be since it would be a criminal manner). Merely saying "It's a liberal state" isn't even a good argument.

GOVERNOR LINGLE NAMES DR. CHIYOME FUKINO AS DIRECTOR OF HEALTH; DR. JANE KADOHIRO AS DEPUTY DIRECTOR — Office of the Governor

Even if she wasn't, her politics are irrelevant. If you have proof of criminal activity, I'd be the first to tell you to notify the authorities.

You didn't answer the question

Would you allow two republican's to count the votes on election day without having two democrats in the room counting also?

Just to remind you Bush and bush junior both appoint liberals to SUPREME COURT. And Esinhower did the same thing

Last edited:

Would you allow two republican's to count the votes on election day without having two democrats in the room counting also?

Just to remind you Bush and bush junior both appoint liberals to SUPREME COURT. And Esinhower did the same thing

what do Bush appointees to the Supreme Court have to do with the presumed innocence and integrity of officials in a sovereign state in our union?

what do Bush appointees to the Supreme Court have to do with the presumed innocence and integrity of officials in a sovereign state in our union?

Nothing, nor does any of his other non sequiturs. Just a way to muddy up the water.

Keep up please
geauxtohell posted:

I pointed out that it really doesn't matrter who appointed who. Conservatives have been known to appoint a few liberals.

Keep up please
geauxtohell posted:

I pointed out that it really doesn't matrter who appointed who. Conservatives have been known to appoint a few liberals.

And we've pointed out to you: Do you have proof that Dr. Fukino made a false statement?

If not, expect your silly insinuations that she is in on some sort of criminal conspiracy to be summarily ignored.

Nothing, nor does any of his other non sequiturs. Just a way to muddy up the water.

Stop lying you are the one that brought that subject up like it meant something, so I guess it doesn't matter now.

Keep up please
geauxtohell posted:

And we've pointed out to you: Do you have proof that Dr. Fukino made a false statement?

If not, expect your silly insinuations that she is in on some sort of criminal conspiracy to be summarily ignored.

Silly well answer my question

Stop lying you are the one that brought that subject up like it meant something, so I guess it doesn't matter now.

Uh oh. You are throwing out the "lying" accusation. Your ship is taking on water. Hope you have some lifeboats.

Keep up please
geauxtohell posted:

As far as counting votes, it shouldn't matter what party the vote counters belong too. Neither the Democrat or Republican party is provided for in the Constitution and there is no legal requirement to belong to either party. Therefore I can't imagine it would be germane. So if the "vote counters" are all Democrat or Republican, I could care less. I just expect them to not commit election fraud. If they do, they should be prosecuted.

As far as counting votes, it shouldn't matter what party the vote counters belong too. Neither the Democrat or Republican party is provided for in the Constitution and there is no legal requirement to belong to either party. Therefore I can't imagine it would be germane. So if the "vote counters" are all Democrat or Republican, I could care less. I just expect them to not commit election fraud. If they do, they should be prosecuted.

Yeah right you could care less. So you expect them to not do it, if that was the case they would just have one person doing the counting. For some reason they alsways have equal numbers from both party's counting. Like they can't be trusted.

I agree and in a perfect world we would not have to worry about it. However, we do not live in a perfect world, the people that count the votes are not perfect and politics is big money.

Non-partisan people counting the votes would be great... unfortunately, there is no such thing unless maybe we want to import people from India who know nothing at all about our politics to come count the votes?

Immie

Yeah right you could care less.

Now you are just being a fucking asshole. You asked me for my opinion. I gave it too you, and since it didn't jive with your preconceived notions, you are going to question my integrity too.

So you expect them to not do it, if that was the case they would just have one person doing the counting. For some reason they alsways have equal numbers from both party's counting. Like they can't be trusted.

I'll take your word on it, I don't know anything about counting ballots (though I find it curious considering that there are more than Democrats and Republicans on the ballots). I've stated my opinion on the matter.

Son, the proof has been give, been accepted by those that count, and guess what: you don't count! Go cadge a drink elsewhere.

Don't call me son junior who has seen the document?

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

Comments on how that announcement in the local newspaper was made about a Barrack Hussein Obama being born in Hawaii in 61..? A different one perhaps? Did they know about the conspiracy?

You guys always seem to skip on that one. :cuckoo:

Well I'm not a birther and I believe Obama was born in Hawaii. But Factcheck is not exactly an unbiased source for that given its Annenburg connections. They probably don't mention that news accounts of the birth have Obama being born at two different hospitals. (See Snopes on that subject.)

Such just stirs the pot though and keeps the conspiracy theories coming.

Now you are just being a fucking asshole. You asked me for my opinion. I gave it too you, and since it didn't jive with your preconceived notions, you are going to question my integrity too.

So you expect them to not do it, if that was the case they would just have one person doing the counting. For some reason they alsways have equal numbers from both party's counting. Like they can't be trusted.

I'll take your word on it, I don't know anything about counting ballots (though I find it curious considering that there are more than Democrats and Republicans on the ballots). I've stated my opinion on the matter.

Do you understand what you just said? You would not have a problem with just a single party system countiung the vote? It's thinking like this that as goitten America into the shape it is in. You aren't that nieve are you? Has anyone ever lied to you?

Do you understand what you just said? You would not have a problem with just a single party system countiung the vote? It's thinking like this that as goitten America into the shape it is in. You aren't that nieve are you? Has anyone ever lied to you?

I answered your fucking idiotic question and am done with it. If that answer wasn't sufficient for you, than tough shit.

Now, do you have any proof that Dr. Fukino did something illegal, immoral, or fattening when she twice verified and stated that she had seen all of Obama's necessary paperwork and that he was born in the state of Hawaii?

Well I'm not a birther and I believe Obama was born in Hawaii. But Factcheck is not exactly an unbiased source for that given its Annenburg connections. They probably don't mention that news accounts of the birth have Obama being born at two different hospitals. (See Snopes on that subject.)

That's why I go directly to the top, Dr. Fukino, who has verified that he was born in the state of Hawaii and further states she has seen all the original documentation.

Game. Set. and match for the birthers.

I answered your fucking idiotic question and am done with it. If that answer wasn't sufficient for you, than tough shit.

Now, do you have any proof that Dr. Fukino did something illegal, immoral, or fattening when she twice verified and stated that she had seen all of Obama's necessary paperwork and that he was born in the state of Hawaii?

Unlike idiots like you I don't trust anything political when it comes to what affects me and the government. Hell according to you there is no need to vote or have an election it doesn't maTTER THEY CAN BE TRUSTED TO DO THE RIGHT THING LIKE STEP DOWN AND LET SOMEONE ESLE TAKE THEIR PLACE.

That's why I go directly to the top, Dr. Fukino, who has verified that he was born in the state of Hawaii and further states she has seen all the original documentation.

Game. Set. and match for the birthers.

I bet you took Bush at his word when he said Iraq had WMD'S.

Forum List

Back