Uh Oh!!: Tim Adams, Chief Elections Clerk in Hawaii says Obama wasn't born there.

This is explosive and coming from the Chief Elections Clerk in Hawaii during the 2008 Presidential Campaign. He says he was in charge of verifying the Candidates and said Obama wasn't even born in Hawaii. This is not good for the President in light of all these troubles he has been having lately.

Listen to him in a interview. It's 7 minutes.

YouTube - Tim Adams Chief Elections Clerk exposes Obama Birth Certificate Scandal

One: The Repuglican Governor of Hawaii has seen and verified Mr. Obama's Certificate of Live Birth.
unless she lied(doubtful)
Two: The Repuglican Secretary of State for Hawaii has seen and verified Mr. Obama's Certificate of Live Birth.
unless he ALSO lied(again, doubtful)
Three: Get a Fucking Life.
i agree

Listen to the interview....

Tim Adams, contracted temporary Chief Elections Clerk in Honolulu during the November 2008 Presidential Election, states that the records of Hawaii THEN SHOWED that Barack Obama was NOT born in Hawaii AND notes also that there were relevant records of interest stolen in or around the time period after this discovery as well.

do you have a credible link as proof and credible reporting that documents were stolen?

Bush did it!!! ;) :lol: :lol:

of course, Bush did EVERYTHING

but he had one of the worst run administrations in history
but damned if they didn't get all this covert stuff done right

:lol:

Last edited:
Link to these accusations?

Fukino (Dr. Chiyome Fukino, DOH Director) said she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said.

Fukino said that no state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama's certificate be handled differently from any other.
Obama's Birth Certificate Verified By State - Politics News Story - KITV Honolulu

Game, set, fucking match.

Director of Health >>>>>>>> Part-time putz employee whose job description has nothing to do with verifying Obama's place of birth.

If Obama were a registered voter in the State of Hawaii, then this might make some sort of sense, and even then it's a massive stretch since it comflicts with Dr. Fukino's official statement.

However, this jackass was a low-level clown whose sole job was to verify voter registration. I doubt he even had access to the paper records.

Of course, since you are a birther, I predict your next move will be to claim that Dr. Fukino is in on the conspiracy.
this, of course, will be ignored

Ok Folks. More is coming out of this story. The Election Official has been confirmed as legit and his credentials are verified. He was a senior official who had access to government databanks in checking out people. Listen to the interview this morning from a Denver Radio station. It starts at the 2:20 mark. Listen good. In the interview Tim Adams has notified his people in the elections office in Hawaii the other day that he was coming forward with the info that there was no BC and now they are in panic mode batting down the hatches. He says that many were republicans in the Hawaii office and that they were all scared that their jobs would be in jeopardy if they went public back in 08.

Media Player

Tea Party Ted and Hawaii Hank are enjoyable here as merely chuckles and grins, but thinking folks not second fall for the illegitimacy of this approach by Tea Party birthers. The video the other night of Orly Taitz's eyes rolling around in her head as she stuttered her nonsense burlesque's tremendously legitmate debate in politics.

i'm witholding judgment until this is confirmed by a credible source, like WorldNewDaily.

:rofl:

Either that, or WorldNETDaily.

xotoxi-albums-pictures-3-picture1375-wnd.gif

Ok Folks. More is coming out of this story. The Election Official has been confirmed as legit and his credentials are verified. He was a senior official who had access to government databanks in checking out people. Listen to the interview this morning from a Denver Radio station. It starts at the 2:20 mark. Listen good. In the interview Tim Adams has notified his people in the elections office in Hawaii the other day that he was coming forward with the info that there was no BC and now they are in panic mode batting down the hatches. He says that many were republicans in the Hawaii office and that they were all scared that their jobs would be in jeopardy if they went public back in 08.

Hey, dick-less. I see you ignored my post:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/2396920-post75.html

Shocker. Your mind is already made up.

Also, he wasn't a senior official. He was a part time clerk that was responsible for verifying the identity of Hawaii voters. Tim Adams never had access to the birth certificate.

So you can either believe a low-level putz who had no oversight over the eligibility issue or the director of health for the State of Hawaii and another higher ranking state official whose job it was to verify this manner.

BTW, why would "Republicans" be worried they would lose their jobs if they were in possession of information that would have caused Obama to lose the election (at best) and possibly be disqualified? Seems to me, you would want to go public with that ASAP.

BTW, Linda Lingle, the governor or Hawaii is a Republican. I'd say (considering that she spoke at the RNC convention), that she was a McCain supporter.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5LzIdYv1zY]YouTube - Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle speaks to the RNC[/ame]

BTW; note the wiggle room here:
*edit to add*
However, when WND asked Takahashi if the elections office could check on birth records, he said, "We don't have access to that kind of records. [There's] no access to birth records."

Adams responded, "They may say, 'We don't have access to that.' The regular workers don't, the ones processing ballots; but the people in administration do. I was the one overseeing the work of the people doing the balloting." (So Adams admits he didn't have access to any birth certificates or records, let alone Obamas')

Adams stressed, "In my professional opinion, [Obama] definitely was not born in Hawaii. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that he was not born in Hawaii because there is no legal record of him being born there. If someone called and asked about it, I could not tell them that person was born in the state."

Here's Lingles take on it:

Last month, as WND reported, Hawaii's Republican Gov. Linda Lingle reignited Obama's origin on a New York radio show.

"It's been an odd situation," Lingle said. "This issue kept coming up so much in the campaign, and again I think it's one of those issues that is simply a distraction from the more critical issues that are facing the country.

"So I had my health director, who is a physician by background, go personally view the birth certificate in the birth records of the Department of Health, and we issued a news release at that time saying that the president was, in fact, born at Kapi'olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. And that's just a fact and yet people continue to call up and e-mail and want to make it an issue and I think it's again a horrible distraction for the country by those people who continue this."

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=165041

So again:

Director of Health and Medical Doctor >>>>>>>>>>>>> Part time clerk

Last edited:
This is explosive and coming from the Chief Elections Clerk in Hawaii during the 2008 Presidential Campaign. He says he was in charge of verifying the Candidates and said Obama wasn't even born in Hawaii. This is not good for the President in light of all these troubles he has been having lately.

Listen to him in a interview. It's 7 minutes.

YouTube - Tim Adams Chief Elections Clerk exposes Obama Birth Certificate Scandal

Great video, Tea Parmy RetarTed!!!

I didn't watch it, but I'm sure it was well done.

ok folks. More is coming out of this story. The election official has been confirmed as legit and his credentials are verified. He was a senior official who had access to government databanks in checking out people. Listen to the interview this morning from a denver radio station. It starts at the 2:20 mark. Listen good. In the interview tim adams has notified his people in the elections office in hawaii the other day that he was coming forward with the info that there was no bc and now they are in panic mode batting down the hatches. He says that many were republicans in the hawaii office and that they were all scared that their jobs would be in jeopardy if they went public back in 08.

media player

View attachment 10559

Also, he wasn't a senior official. He was a part time clerk that was responsible for verifying the identity of Hawaii voters. Tim Adams never had access to the birth certificate.

So you can either believe a low-level putz who had no oversight over the eligibility issue or the director of health for the State of Hawaii and another higher ranking state official whose job it was to verify this manner.

BTW, why would "Republicans" be worried they would lose their jobs if they were in possession of information that would have caused Obama to lose the election (at best) and possibly be disqualified? Seems to me, you would want to go public with that ASAP.

BTW, Linda Lingle, the governor or Hawaii is a Republican. I'd say (considering that she spoke at the RNC convention), that she was a McCain supporter.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5LzIdYv1zY]YouTube - Hawaii Gov. Linda Lingle speaks to the RNC[/ame]

However, when WND asked Takahashi if the elections office could check on birth records, he said, "We don't have access to that kind of records. [There's] no access to birth records."

Adams responded, "They may say, 'We don't have access to that.' The regular workers don't, the ones processing ballots; but the people in administration do. I was the one overseeing the work of the people doing the balloting."

Adams stressed, "In my professional opinion, [Obama] definitely was not born in Hawaii. I can say without a shadow of a doubt that he was not born in Hawaii because there is no legal record of him being born there. If someone called and asked about it, I could not tell them that person was born in the state."

Last month, as WND reported, Hawaii's Republican Gov. Linda Lingle reignited Obama's origin on a New York radio show.

"It's been an odd situation," Lingle said. "This issue kept coming up so much in the campaign, and again I think it's one of those issues that is simply a distraction from the more critical issues that are facing the country.

"So I had my health director, who is a physician by background, go personally view the birth certificate in the birth records of the Department of Health, and we issued a news release at that time saying that the president was, in fact, born at Kapi'olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. And that's just a fact and yet people continue to call up and e-mail and want to make it an issue and I think it's again a horrible distraction for the country by those people who continue this."

Hawaii elections clerk: Obama not born here

So again:

The governor violated Hawaii Law when making that statement. No hospital has ever verified Obama was born there in any official capacity. Sorry but you are wrong my fellow american patriot.

It would be very easy to get rid of all the birthers......... all the Dickbreath-In-Chief would need to do is show the actual birth certificate to the world( he showed the obviously fake Certificate of Live Birth, why not the real Birth Certificate?)why fabricate a document..... poorly........ I wonder why he doesn't do that? Seems it would be a great way for him to kick someone's ass or at least say something else inappropriate for a President. Aren't all of you people a little curious?

Do you have any idea how they do it in Hawaii? Yo dont have a clue do you.

Birthers, keep it up. You are making your party look like idiots!

Dickbreath indeed.

Is english a second language for you zonie? Yea dickbreath, you should be intimately familiar to the smell of that, dumb fuck. Of course you are no doubt more familiar with the smell of Obama's ass since you keep your nose so firmly planted up his.

Notice how you didnt answer the question. You have no idea how they deal with birth certificates in Hawaii do you? Its ok to say you dont really know.

I LOVE BIRTHERS!

The Department of Health holds birth records of the states in each state in America. The head of that Hawaiian department validated the original birth certificate. NO ONE can get their original certificate on file. You get a certified copy of live birth.
I deal with this weekly in my work. I am no Obama fan,did not vote for him and would not vote for him but he holds a valid birth certificate from Hawaii and they have certified it as valid. What more is there than that?
Additionally, there is a birth announcement a few days later in the Hawaiian paper. Are you folks claiming that was a setup a few days after his birth? Come on, are you people that stupid? Apparently so.
Some people are just so gullible and naive they will believe anything. Dumb as a wall of bricks.

This ladies and gentlemen is an example of a real republican. Not a hack. sitarro, you cant even comprehend this can you?

Fukino (Dr. Chiyome Fukino, DOH Director) said she and the registrar of vital statistics, Alvin Onaka, have personally verified that the health department holds Obama's original birth certificate.

"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures," Fukino said.

Fukino said that no state official, including Gov. Linda Lingle, ever instructed that Obama's certificate be handled differently from any other.
Obama's Birth Certificate Verified By State - Politics News Story - KITV Honolulu

Director of Health >>>>>>>> Part-time putz employee whose job description has nothing to do with verifying Obama's place of birth.

If Obama were a registered voter in the State of Hawaii, then this might make some sort of sense, and even then it's a massive stretch since it comflicts with Dr. Fukino's official statement.

However, this jackass was a low-level clown whose sole job was to verify voter registration. I doubt he even had access to the paper records.

Of course, since you are a birther, I predict your next move will be to claim that Dr. Fukino is in on the conspiracy.

What I don't get is how birthers explain how the news paper announced his birth. How did they know to fake his birth in the paper?

SERIOUSLY BIRTHERS, EXPLAIN HOW THEY ANNOUNCED HIS BIRTH IN THE PAPER A COUPLE DAYS AFTER HE WAS "SUPPOSEDLY" BORN? Was it a conspiracy even back then? How did they know he would grow up to be president. Damn that "exotic" Hawaii. Obviously not American.

Last edited:

C'mon now, everyone knows that KITV-ABC is a liberal news channel that can't be trusted.

And that liberal Linda Lingle.....

The governor violated Hawaii Law when making that statement. No hospital has ever verified Obama was born there in any official capacity. Sorry but you are wrong my fellow american patriot.

What law did she violate specifically?

What about the DOH director who verified the document?

Someone here is not in command of the truth, and I am going with that person being the clerk who had no access to this document.

Furthermore, I would venture to guess that searching for Obama's birth certificate was not in the scope of his job. Was Obama a Hawaii voter? Was he casting an absentee ballot?

No. Futhermore, why would the hospitals have the birth certificate? I was under the impression that those were stored by the state.

Last edited:

Hawaii elections clerk: Obama not born here

So again:

stop impersonating a tea party member, you are too stupid for the tea party
go back to stormfront where you came

I love the all too familiar WND chant:

"All this can be put to rest of Obama will just reveal his birth certificate!"

Which translates to this:

"We have lost every single court motion on this matter and have basically exhausted all efforts to get our way, so we are gong to keep muddying the water with these random assholes and insist that Obama is the problem here!"

Frankly, I hope Obama never even addresses this issue. It's gone beyond all reason and ration.

Now it's more about the principle of the thing.

I love the all too familiar WND chant:

"All this can be put to rest of Obama will just reveal his birth certificate!"

Which translates to this:

"We have lost every single court motion on this matter and have basically exhausted all efforts to get our way, so we are gong to keep muddying the water with these random assholes and insist that Obama is the problem here!"

Frankly, I hope Obama never even addresses this issue. It's gone beyond all reason and ration.

Now it's more about the principle of the thing.
well, think back to when Bush was being asked for his papers
he produced everything he could produce, the nay sayers were still not happy
i say Obama learned from that and isnt going to bother
since it is unlikely that anything he could do would satify them, other than giving in and resigning
then they would find something else to be bitching about ;)

since it is unlikely that anything he could do would satify them, other than giving in and resigning

I agree with you. This isn't about the facts. It's just about clouding the waters.

Last edited:
since it is unlikely that anything he could do would satisfy them, other than giving in and resigning

I agree with you. This isn't about the facts. It's just about clouding the waters.
please fix your quotes ;)

Forum List

Back