Uh Oh!!: Tim Adams, Chief Elections Clerk in Hawaii says Obama wasn't born there.

This is a joke.

I would like someone other then a radio jock to bring forth some evidence.

I'm tired of all of this anonymous bullcrap.

Uh oh. Looks like Timmie is back-peddling a bit. Seems he didn't know he was going on a stormfront-approved radio show.

It also appears that, and I know this is shocking, WND might have played fast and loose with his words in their article.

An e-mail from Tim to the blogger at this website:

The Right Side of Life TRSoL Exclusive: HI Elections Clerk: “I believe Obama is eligible to hold office” (Update 3)

Thank you for the Email. Actually I believe God has a sense of humor, because I thought these notions were pretty well common and not very important. I was actually just in Nashville, observing a conservative political conference, I’m not a member of any kind of group, and too liberal for these guys, when James Edwards, the host of the Political Cesspool, heard about me from someone and asked if I would simply state what I had observed and been told while working in Hawaii. I believe Pres. Obama was born a United States citizen, and is eligible to hold office, I find the idea that because he was probably born outside of the U.S., he must be some kind of alien to be basically racist. I do think we should close this issue and pass legislation requiring office seekers to prove identity before running for elected office.

This is my basic question:

However, in neither of these, nor in his interview with WorldNetDaily, does Adams say what he saw or failed to see, and what he based his opinion on. If he actually claimed to have queried any of those federal databases about Obama, he would be admitting to a federal crime (Title 18, United States Code, Sections 1030(a)(2)(B) and 1030(c)(2)(A)) and could face up to a year in prison and a $10,000 fine.

Adams says more | Obama Conspiracy Theories

Stoopid birthers. FAIL. Again.

Do you have any idea how they do it in Hawaii? Yo dont have a clue do you.

Birthers, keep it up. You are making your party look like idiots!

Dickbreath indeed.

Is english a second language for you zonie? Yea dickbreath, you should be intimately familiar to the smell of that, dumb fuck. Of course you are no doubt more familiar with the smell of Obama's ass since you keep your nose so firmly planted up his.

Politics has nothing to do with the fact that each state keeps the property, the original birth certificate, for safe keeping. The original is not to be released.
A certified copy is all Obama or anyone can get.
You can make a political argument all you want but some facts, anything, something other than hot air is needed. To date you have provided nothing.
And I am a Republican moderate.
The problem is that this BS is what got Obama elected in the first place. Rush Limbaugh needs no facts and provides none as he does not have to. He is accountable to no one.
An informed American requires evidence. There is no evidence to support Obama is not an American citizen. Never has been and you keep proving there never will be.

I have a copy of my birth certificate. It gives my time of birth, the hospital name and the doctor who delivered me. Are you saying the President of the United States can't get the same thing? Why would he believe that a recently manufactured Certificate Of Live Birth would be good enough to display on his campaign web site? Why is it good enough for you? Why would the word of some government official be good enough for you? Was President Bush's word that Iraq had WMDs good enough for you? What a fucking joke.

Is english a second language for you zonie? Yea dickbreath, you should be intimately familiar to the smell of that, dumb fuck. Of course you are no doubt more familiar with the smell of Obama's ass since you keep your nose so firmly planted up his.

Politics has nothing to do with the fact that each state keeps the property, the original birth certificate, for safe keeping. The original is not to be released.
You can make a political argument all you want but some facts, anything, something other than hot air is needed. To date you have provided nothing.
The problem is that this BS is what got Obama elected in the first place. Rush Limbaugh needs no facts and provides none as he does not have to. He is accountable to no one.
An informed American requires evidence. There is no evidence to support Obama is not an American citizen. Never has been and you keep proving there never will be.

I have a copy of my birth certificate. It gives my time of birth, the hospital name and the doctor who delivered me. Are you saying the President of the United States can't get the same thing? Why would he believe that a recently manufactured Certificate Of Live Birth would be good enough to display on his campaign web site? Why is it good enough for you? Why would the word of some government official be good enough for you? Was President Bush's word that Iraq had WMDs good enough for you? What a fucking joke.

Sitarro's crazy talk above is a joke. Let's move on to important issues.

Sitarro's crazy talk above is a joke. Let's move on to important issues.

Jake, what are you people afraid of? Why doesn't that arrogant prick that lives in Air Force One show us all what dumb asses we are? Did you believe President Bush when he claimed that there were WMDs in Iraq?

...Why doesn't that arrogant prick that lives in Air Force One show us all what dumb asses we are? ...

He's already done that. Without lifting a finger.

You guys did it all yourselves. He's a genius.

:rofl:

...Why doesn't that arrogant prick that lives in Air Force One show us all what dumb asses we are? ...

The best you dip shits can do? Where is your intellectual curiosity, are you afraid that your boy just might not be who you want him to be? Why did Obama put an obviously computer generated certificate of live birth on his web site? WHy is that good enough for you?

The best you dip shits can do? Where is your intellectual curiosity, are you afraid that your boy just might not be who you want him to be? Why did Obama put an obviously computer generated certificate of live birth on his web site? WHy is that good enough for you?

birth certificates generated by a computer in the Hawaii state government are just as legitimate as anything else. I myself used a computer generated birth certificate when I applied for my passport. The federal government accepted it without hesitation.

I have a great deal of intellectual curiosity... I just find nothing curious about Obama's birth in Hawaii and I find nothing intellectual about the specious attempts to disprove it.

Last edited:
my Alabama computer generated birth certificate was used to get my passport from the federal government in april 2010.

my Alabama computer generated birth certificate was used to get my passport from the federal government in april 2010.

Mr. F's initial passport application was rejected because his computer generated birth certificate did not have an un-computer generated official seal verifying it as the real deal. We had to order the 'real deal' from the country clerk where he was born before he could get his passport. And he is older than Obama.

Obama's mother knew that one day, he would be president. She raised him on "food stamps" because the first step in running the government is getting help from the government. You see, it was all part of the plan.

Rdean, are you beginning to see the light?

By the Government for the Government :eusa_whistle:

Mr. F's initial passport application was rejected because his computer generated birth certificate did not have an un-computer generated official seal verifying it as the real deal. We had to order the 'real deal' from the country clerk where he was born before he could get his passport. And he is older than Obama.

I had to order "the real deal" from Alabama, and they sent me a computer generated COLB with a notary seal, JUST LIKE OBAMA'S from Hawaii...which has the notarized raised seal.

I am upset, because I paid $15 bucks for it plus expedited shipping costs and I thought they were sending me my birth certificate, which had the time of day I was born. My mother can't remember so I thought my birth certificate would have it...but they sent me a "short form" birth certificate and that information is not on there.

Obama's certificate of live birth for Hawaii is no different than alabama's certificate of live birth sent to me.

that's my point....

Many states DO NOT ISSUE a copy of the original birth certificate anymore, even when you request a duplicate of your birth certificate...if you question this form of legal birth certificate issued,COLB, then you would have to question the birth certificates of more than half of the american citizens born here....

Let's say O was not born in the USA - what then?????

if he was issued a birth certificate by Hawaii at his birth which he was according to all records and news paper documentation, no matter where he was born, then he is a Natural Born Citizen....

so, NOTHING would happen imho.

Sitarro, your arrogance is what irks me. You lost an election that you should have lost based on the track record of the idiots you supported. You can't stand you lost power, and, to be quite frank, you won't get it back until you put those kinds of idiocies behind you. You are in the minority, and you will stay there as long as you keep acting like this.

Let's say O was not born in the USA - what then?????

if he was issued a birth certificate by Hawaii at his birth which he was according to all records and news paper documentation, no matter where he was born, then he is a Natural Born Citizen....

so, NOTHING would happen imho.

let me explain....

since obama's mother and father both lived in the united states, if she really was on vacation in another country, and tried to come home to deliver her child, but the US Embassy stopped her from making the trip home due to her being too close to her delivery date, WHICH IS THE FIRST story the Birthers came out with, and she applied for citizenship for her son, and hawaii accepted the circumstances as out of her control, and decided to approve him for citizenship at birth, then he would be considered a citizen at birth, both for the state and for the federal government.

I do not believe this happened, because the Health Bureau of vital statistics had him registered just 4 days after his birth as a citizen....which is the normal time for children born in Hawaii to be registered for their citizen birth.

The method I spoke of above, is a lengthy process of paperwork and approvals that takes months...and his legal registration of his birth would NOT BE August 8, a few days after his birth....but months after his birth.

Here's an idea... why don't we just find someone else who was born in Hawaii (and will admit it ;) ) and ask them if their COLB or Birth Certificate is different. Some one born around 1961 would be a perfect candidate. The more we find the better.

Immie

Forum List

Back