🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UK court rules to end toddler life despite parents wishes

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A U.K. court upheld an earlier ruling Tuesday ordering a toddler to be taken off life support despite his parents’ desire to continue treating him.
UK Court Rules To End Toddler’s Life Despite Parents’ Wishes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is starting to happen in the US as well, the state owns your kids some day Tards will get that.
Who are they to decide the fate of this 21 month old baby. Who are they to play God.

There won’t be any such thing as death panels if we hand over health care to the state. The libs promised us that.

A U.K. court upheld an earlier ruling Tuesday ordering a toddler to be taken off life support despite his parents’ desire to continue treating him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is starting to happen in the US as well, the state owns your kids some day Tards will get that.
Who are they to decide the fate of this 21 month old baby. Who are they to play God.

That's what you get when your a moron like Tommy Taint who boasts about giving up his guns, giving up his rights and now giving up his life to the State. Matters not what the parents want, the State will decide the value of your life! England has decided that they can't spare the extra life support even if you pay for it: you have 15 minutes to get well in the European death camp or they will just pull the plug! Gotta make room for those Muslims! And this is the model for what the gun-grabbing Left tell us we should be more like?

I think God already played God in this matter.

Its such an uplifting sight watching partisan hacks weaponise a dying child.
You people make me feel sick.

Where has this happened in the US, give us one incidence.

Kind of like Baby Charlie, was that his name. All in the name against the ACA.

There won’t be any such thing as death panels if we hand over health care to the state. The libs promised us that.

In TX, you had best be willing to pay for it, I know you Trumpers do not like the ACA or expanded Medicaid
what do you think paid for this child. I believe you Trumpers would have a hard time paying for all extremely premature babies, I know you would.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Currently, both obstetric and pediatric societies recommend against assessing for viability or attempting resuscitation before 22 weeks’ gestation. In this context, we report the unimpaired 2-year outcome of a female infant resuscitated after delivery at 21 weeks’ 4 days’ gestation and 410 g birth weight. She may be the most premature known survivor to date. This infant had multiple risk factors for adverse outcome, including prolonged mechanical ventilation, bronchopulmonary dysplasia, and threshold retinopathy of prematurity. She achieved discharge from the hospital on low-flow oxygen at 39 weeks’ 4 days’ gestation and 2519 g. At 24 months’ and 8 days’ chronological age, she achieved cognitive, motor, and language Bayley III scores of 90, 89, and 88, equivalent to 105, 100, and 103 at 20 months 2 days corrected age. It is known that active intervention policies at 22 weeks’ gestation improves the outcome for those infants and it may be reasonable to infer that these benefits would extend, if to a lesser degree, into the 21st week. Ultimately, such limited data exist at this gestational age that the time may have arrived for obstetrical centers to begin systematically reporting fetal outcomes in the 21st week.

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2017/10/31/peds.2017-0103?sso=1&sso_redirect_count=2&nfstatus=401&nftoken=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000&nfstatusdescription=ERROR: No local token&nfstatus=401&nftoken=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000&nfstatusdescription=ERROR:+No+local+token

Are you for expanded Medicaid? simple question. I am.

I think taking a brain dead baby off life support is more humane than denying a girl a liver transplant because the CEO of Cigna wants a bigger bonus.

For every Alfie Evans, I raise you a Nataline Sarkisyan.

I think taking a brain dead baby off life support is more humane than denying a girl a liver transplant because the CEO of Cigna wants a bigger bonus.

For every Alfie Evans, I raise you a Nataline Sarkisyan.

When you are laying there ( as an adult) and you are aware of everything and everyone around you , but you can't speak and your loved one want you alive because they sense differently, do you think that Gov. should have a right to order you dead too. HOw about your daughter or son, mother......... Just because they claim brain dead doesn't mean they know that is so.

Anybody can say someone is brain

If they order your grandma dead ..........let's kill her..... Who in the fk are they to say your loved needs to die , C'mon use your head.

When you are laying there ( as an adult) and you are aware of everything and everyone around you , but you can't speak and your loved one want you alive because they sense differently, do you think that Gov. should have a right to order you dead too. HOw about your daughter or son, mother......... Just because they claim brain dead doesn't mean they know that is so.

Anybody can say someone is brain

If they order your grandma dead ..........let's kill her..... Who in the fk are they to say your loved needs to die , C'mon use your head.

Well, I think we can declare all of Alex Jones' fans brain dead, but in this case, this baby was brain dead and there really wasn't much to say about it.

Frankly, I'd rather have doctors making these decisions in a socialized medicine system than Insurance Executives looking at a bottom line.

Forum List

Back