UK now the worst-performing advanced economy in the world...Go Brexit!

Same as the insurance companies leaving the ACA with so much GOP propaganda in the last several years.

Why has the ACA failed, because THE GOP caused the FAILURE of the ACA.

If there were money to be made the insurance companies would be beating down the door to provide service. The facts are that obummer lied about the ACA and now, we the people, get to reap the rewards for believing a lying piece of shit like obummer.

Wait till , if you don't like your doctor, don't worry you will no longer be able to afford one ,

or the only treatment from now on is if the insurance company agrees to it.

and both will be the truth. The ACA has a slow death due to the GOP, the tea party, and greedy elites.

Brexit hasn't even happened yet, so this is a premature, liberal circle jerk.

Of course Brexit has happened. You think that UK banks and financial services providers haven't begun to transfer operations to the EU to handle the EU market that is being handled from London? You think automobile manufacturers haven't begun to reduce investments in plant and equipment in the UK when they know that there will be tariffs on parts and materials coming from the EU to build automobiles in the UK and that there will be tariffs on cars that they previously shipped to the EU tariff free, as part of the single market?

You are a deranged fascist.

you think the EU is not dissolving as you giggle?

The EU is strengthening and without Britain is integrating and creating an EU military. Becoming what it was supposed to become, a federal state, like the U.S. Just as Churchill wanted. Too bad the Brexiters have forgotten Churchill.

Schadenfreude <<<< comic relief in the berlin bunker and Baathist hell
Your funny rants are always good for a

13523002_1764661323820790_6023102404282068854_o.jpg

oh-----the BYEGONE days. ASSAAAD visits SAYDNAYA PRISON. How many did he torture to
death there---capt. blei?
"“What makes you so sure that this is a crematorium and not just some other building? Is it this thing with the snowmelt?” a reporter asked. “Because, I mean, people are going to look at this – the regime in particular or – and the Russians, who you’re – are going to look at this and say: Well, all this proves is that there is a building there and that that part where there’s – snow is melted is simply warmer than the rest of the building.”

Jones responded that the three satellite photos of the prison facility from 2013 to 2017 are “consistent” with the construction of a crematorium.

“If you look at the earliest photo, the August 13 photo, this is during the construction phase, and these HVAC facilities, the discharge stack, the probable firewall, the probable air intake, this is in the construction phase,” Jones said. “This would be consistent if they were building a crematorium.”

“Then we look at the January 15 (photos), and we’re looking at snowmelt on the roof that would be consistent with a crematorium,” he continued.

Or just a warmer part of a building, right?” the reporter asked.

“Possibly,” Jones said.

Jones then stated that the reason the State Department is now releasing the evidence it has collected over the past four years is because of the recent meeting Secretary of State Rex Tillerson had with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov last week. The department wanted to remind people of ongoing atrocities in Syria.

Jones abruptly informed his colleagues Tuesday that he’s retiring from the State Department, according to three U.S. officials who spoke with Reuters."
State Department Admits Assad ‘Crematorium’ Could Just Be A Warmer Part Of The Building

Amnesty´s naive fallacy

Of course Brexit has happened. You think that UK banks and financial services providers haven't begun to transfer operations to the EU to handle the EU market that is being handled from London? You think automobile manufacturers haven't begun to reduce investments in plant and equipment in the UK when they know that there will be tariffs on parts and materials coming from the EU to build automobiles in the UK and that there will be tariffs on cars that they previously shipped to the EU tariff free, as part of the single market?

The EU is strengthening and without Britain is integrating and creating an EU military. Becoming what it was supposed to become, a federal state, like the U.S. Just as Churchill wanted. Too bad the Brexiters have forgotten Churchill.

F*ck the Liberal EU, a Conservative Intermarium on the other hand...

oh-----the BYEGONE days. ASSAAAD visits SAYDNAYA PRISON. How many did he torture to
"“What makes you so sure that this is a crematorium and not just some other building? Is it this thing with the snowmelt?” a reporter asked. “Because, I mean, people are going to look at this – the regime in particular or – and the Russians, who you’re – are going to look at this and say: Well, all this proves is that there is a building there and that that part where there’s – snow is melted is simply warmer than the rest of the building.”

Jones responded that the three satellite photos of the prison facility from 2013 to 2017 are “consistent” with the construction of a crematorium.

“If you look at the earliest photo, the August 13 photo, this is during the construction phase, and these HVAC facilities, the discharge stack, the probable firewall, the probable air intake, this is in the construction phase,” Jones said. “This would be consistent if they were building a crematorium.”

“Then we look at the January 15 (photos), and we’re looking at snowmelt on the roof that would be consistent with a crematorium,” he continued.

“Possibly,” Jones said.

Jones then stated that the reason the State Department is now releasing the evidence it has collected over the past four years is because of the recent meeting Secretary of State Rex Tillerson had with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov last week. The department wanted to remind people of ongoing atrocities in Syria.

Jones abruptly informed his colleagues Tuesday that he’s retiring from the State Department, according to three U.S. officials who spoke with Reuters."
State Department Admits Assad ‘Crematorium’ Could Just Be A Warmer Part Of The Building

Amnesty´s naive fallacy

I was a child in the late 1950s----and into the early 60s-----child as in under 14 years old----
not even adolescent yet. I grew up in a town full of people like Captain Blei. My town
was CHOCK full of seedy little pamphlets with writings that CONFUSED ME. A few of them
were written by some persons in a far away country-----SYRIA. At that time I knew some
Syrians------they were the kind of Christians with extra lines in their crosses. I assumed that
there were some Christians in Syria who were NAZIS------the little pamphlets included what I
MUCH LATER came to know as "HOLOCAUST DENIAL" Hafez Assad was tight with one
of the writers--------"DR." Mengele. nice to know ya' capt. blei

F*ck the Liberal EU, a Conservative Intermarium on the other hand...

you having COSSACKIAN WET DREAMS AGAIN?

UK consumer confidence edges up to four-month high in May - GfK
https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2017/06/01/business/01reuters-britain-economy-pmi.html?_r=0
UK Manufacturing Keeps Up Momentum in May as Hiring Rises-PMI

Three-week wait to see your doctor: Millions of patients are denied a prompt appointment to see their GP | Daily Mail Online
Same as the insurance companies leaving the ACA with so much GOP propaganda in the last several years.

If there were money to be made the insurance companies would be beating down the door to provide service. The facts are that obummer lied about the ACA and now, we the people, get to reap the rewards for believing a lying piece of shit like obummer.

Wait till , if you don't like your doctor, don't worry you will no longer be able to afford one ,

and both will be the truth. The ACA has a slow death due to the GOP, the tea party, and greedy elites.

“Possibly,” Jones said.

Amnesty´s naive fallacy

I was a child in the late 1950s----and into the early 60s-----child as in under 14 years old----
not even adolescent yet. I grew up in a town full of people like Captain Blei. My town
was CHOCK full of seedy little pamphlets with writings that CONFUSED ME. A few of them
were written by some persons in a far away country-----SYRIA. At that time I knew some
Syrians------they were the kind of Christians with extra lines in their crosses. I assumed that
there were some Christians in Syria who were NAZIS------the little pamphlets included what I
You don´t know me so don´t compare me with your tales´ protagonists.

"UK economy losing momentum as Brexit impact begins to be felt"

UK economy losing momentum as Brexit impact begins to be felt
It is because of the uncertainty. They don´t know what will come. Nobody knows when the UK will propose for the withdrawal. Not even if as the parliament is not bound to the referendum. I guess, they hope for the worst case and then will repeat the referendum like "true democrats" so that they have their cancellation of the Brexit "democratically legitimized". Note that not only the conditions for British exports will have to be negotiated with each country but also the imports. The Brexit does not mean that nobody wants to trade with the UK anymore, so high tariffs are probably not looming.

“Possibly,” Jones said.

Amnesty´s naive fallacy

You don´t know me so don´t compare me with your tales´ protagonists.

I know you well enough. I even know "DR" Mengele well enough.

The ACA is having a slow to quickening death because it was a lie. It was meant to fail but the plan to use it as a springboard to Single Payer failed because your hero, the shrilary, lost the election. Must suck to be you.

Ah! The conflicted Monty once again.
Is this the Male Monty or the Female Monty.
A few weeks ago Monty was crying over the Muslim invasion and now doesn't care as long as the EU makes money during the Jihad.

Forum List

Back