UK professor to Trump: "Were you genetically engineered to be stupid?"

A professor in the United Kingdom suggested on Sunday that President Donald Trump had been “genetically engineered” to be “stupid”.

In a tweet early Saturday morning, Trump linked a Saturday terrorist attack in London to the gun safety debate in the United States.

Trump tweeted: "Do you notice we are not having a gun debate right now? That's because they used knives and a truck!"

Steve Peers, professor of EU Law at the University of Essex, pointed out that the terrorists would have been able to kill “many more” than seven people if they had access to guns.

He tweeted: "Which is why they didn't kill many more people. Were you genetically engineered to be this stupid? It's the only explanation."

UK professor rips Trump’s mindless response to terror attacks: ‘Were you genetically engineered to be stupid?’
----------------------

We've got the dumbest person imaginable in the white house.

More proof for "Leftists always project".

I am certain that this prof knows that his IQ is under 100, which of course is still way above Sytfe's "truly special" number. Fail.
trump is virtually illiterate.

So Hillary the Hag lost to an illiterate.

A professor in the United Kingdom suggested on Sunday that President Donald Trump had been “genetically engineered” to be “stupid”.

In a tweet early Saturday morning, Trump linked a Saturday terrorist attack in London to the gun safety debate in the United States.

Trump tweeted: "Do you notice we are not having a gun debate right now? That's because they used knives and a truck!"

Steve Peers, professor of EU Law at the University of Essex, pointed out that the terrorists would have been able to kill “many more” than seven people if they had access to guns.

He tweeted: "Which is why they didn't kill many more people. Were you genetically engineered to be this stupid? It's the only explanation."

UK professor rips Trump’s mindless response to terror attacks: ‘Were you genetically engineered to be stupid?’
----------------------

We've seen plenty of these terrorist attacks carried out in Europe over the past few years with military assault style weapons that are banned, so a lot of good that has done. The only people left defenseless are the poor schmucks like you lining up to be slaughtered with a smile on your face.
You nailed it kid. Too many guns in the world.

The bad guys will turn them in and stop using them because you ask nicely?

----------------------

We've seen plenty of these terrorist attacks carried out in Europe over the past few years with military assault style weapons that are banned, so a lot of good that has done. The only people left defenseless are the poor schmucks like you lining up to be slaughtered with a smile on your face.

Are you saying every person on the street should have been armed with military assault style rifles?
An armed society is a polite society. Its just something about knowing you might get shot dead trying to harm someone that makes people act right! Unlike you pathetic snowflakes we don't see crazy gunman around every corner. I feel MUCH safer when I see a person carrying and here in NC I see it open carry constantly. I love showing my kids,its just awesome to be able to use your 2nd amendment like that.

----------------------

Are you saying every person on the street should have been armed with military assault style rifles?
An armed society is a polite society. Its just something about knowing you might get shot dead trying to harm someone that makes people act right! Unlike you pathetic snowflakes we don't see crazy gunman around every corner. I feel MUCH safer when I see a person carrying and here in NC I see it open carry constantly. I love showing my kids,its just awesome to be able to use your 2nd amendment like that.

Do you feel just as safe when you see a bunch of young black guys approaching with guns?

----------------------

Strange comment. Some coherency next time? 'Preciate it bub

----------------------

Strange comment. Some coherency next time? 'Preciate it bub

My comment was pretty straight forward. Perhaps you were genetically engineered to not be able to understand.

Forum List

Back