UK school to have Transgender day for Kids

These trans attention whores are so depraved and fucked-up, they make normal gays look like the Brady Bunch by comparison. Transsexuals are so schizophrenic they don't realize that "feeling" like something else doesn't make it so. Every cell in their body is filled with Y-shaped male chromosomes. These gender-narcissists (can't think of a better term) don't understand that everyone has qualities of their own body they don't like, but a sane person learns to live with it. Not go through a ton of surgeries & general raging, social upheaval to satisfy the physical fantasy they wish they were. Even if I spammed this site with a thousand posts screaming, "I AM NAPOLEAN!!! I AM NAPOLEAN!!!" that isn't going to make it true.

A whole ten? Stop the presses...

"As many as 10 parents have told Emma Maltby, the headteacher, that they are ‘unhappy’ with the plans. Three parents have said they will definitely withdraw their child from classes on the day, and several others have said they are considering similar action."

God help us if kids learn about the real world, at school.

Snorting coke and shooting heroin is part of the "real world" also. Perhaps we should hold classes on that for our kids. Transgenders are sick fucked up people. My kid doesn't need think it's OK. But feel to dress any boy toddlers you may know in a dress. Go for it!

"St. Mary the Virgin" must be blushing in her grave. The Christian Episcopal Church was hijacked by left wingers a couple of decades ago and now it's home to left wing propaganda. The 1st Amendment (US) gives them the right to practice any form or religion they care to play out so it's up to the membership to take it or leave it.

"As many as 10 parents have told Emma Maltby, the headteacher, that they are ‘unhappy’ with the plans. Three parents have said they will definitely withdraw their child from classes on the day, and several others have said they are considering similar action."

Snorting coke and shooting heroin is part of the "real world" also. Perhaps we should hold classes on that for our kids. Transgenders are sick fucked up people. My kid doesn't need think it's OK. But feel to dress any boy toddlers you may know in a dress. Go for it!
There is a program called D.A.R.E. that teaches school kids about drugs.

Which didn't work.

Which didn't work.
Who told you it didnt work and what does that have to do with the point that there are drug classes?

Yes libs, why not have transabled day or eating disorder day if you are going to normalize mental illness?
Why dont you put something together on mental illness and let the schools decide. In the meantime there is nothing wrong with the school doing something for transgender kids.

There's no such thing as a "transgender kid", it's been put into the childs mind by messed-up parents.

EG. if a girl prefers to play with boys type toys, this is called "being a Tomboy"....it DOESN'T mean that the girl has been born "trapped in a female body, but was actually really born to be male".

to indoctrinate the kiddies. Parents growing sick of liberal bullshit.

Primary school to hold 'transgender day' for kids

This is again why parents shouldn't send their children to Government funded schools, the brainwashing and this the ultimate in attempting to pervert childrens minds with something that's completely against human nature.

A boy is born with a penis, a girl is born sans penis....a boy isn't a girl and a girl isn't a boy.
Explain Intersexed people then, and XY females (sans penis) and XX males (with penis)? We have all three...

Anomalies. Outside the norm. Same as microcephaly. A developmental mishap.
Fine, but, it means you're wrong...

Yes libs, why not have transabled day or eating disorder day if you are going to normalize mental illness?
Why dont you put something together on mental illness and let the schools decide. In the meantime there is nothing wrong with the school doing something for transgender kids.

There's no such thing as a "transgender kid", it's been put into the childs mind by messed-up parents.

EG. if a girl prefers to play with boys type toys, this is called "being a Tomboy"....it DOESN'T mean that the girl has been born "trapped in a female body, but was actually really born to be male".
They defined themselves, they were not defined by their parents. Genitals isn't gender, and neither is genetics

I keep forgetting you're only pretending to be black. Real black people don't like homos and trannies.

I keep forgetting you're only pretending to be black. Real black people don't like homos and trannies.
Are they morons, like you? Stupid *******, and Indians...

This is again why parents shouldn't send their children to Government funded schools, the brainwashing and this the ultimate in attempting to pervert childrens minds with something that's completely against human nature.

A boy is born with a penis, a girl is born sans penis....a boy isn't a girl and a girl isn't a boy.
Explain Intersexed people then, and XY females (sans penis) and XX males (with penis)? We have all three...

You're a silly person. Do you eat yogurt with navy beans?

I deal in reality, like XY people born female, and XX born male. You are a simpleton, nature is not.

My people don't have homos. We can't afford to. We're literally a dying breed.

I deal in reality, like XY people born female, and XX born male. You are a simpleton, nature is not.

Of course you do, as shown by your posts here. :laugh:

They defined themselves, they were not defined by their parents. Genitals isn't gender, and neither is genetics

Gender is language. Sex is balls and slots.

My people don't have homos. We can't afford to. We're literally a dying breed.
What do you care, Chief Sellout, you approve of their genocide...

Two-Spirit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back