Uk teacher denies student water because it would be unfair to fasting Muslims

You said "there is nothing more bloodthirsty then a Christian". The way you stated it put in the present tense, not the 1st crusade, and I don't need a history lesson.

Oh my bad..you need something more modern?

Wasn't GW Bush a Christian?

Didn't he order the invasion of Iraq?

And weren't most of the people in the military, Christian?

I mean..like 100K people would killed..and GW did call it a crusade.

That work for ya?

I hardly consider G Dub a Christian. I seriously doubt most people in the military are Christian. They might identify as such but their actions speak more clearly than the piece of paper they filled out when they signed up.

Really?

What more do you need to be in this "Christian Club"?

Do tell.

Pretty sure most military folks would disagree.

Erm..wait what?

When the Crusaders sacked Constantinople, the roasted the babies of the Greek Orthodox Christians in the city.

And ate them.

I think they were rare.

Ain't that bloodthirsty?

Then of course..you have the Inquisition but who the heck expects the Inquisition?

But the best were the Nazis. Man oh man. Christians on overdrive..and spiffy outfits! :eusa_whistle:

You said "there is nothing more bloodthirsty then a Christian". The way you stated it put in the present tense, not the 1st crusade, and I don't need a history lesson.

That work for ya?

Interesting connection. I just realized they also all wore shoes. Coincidence? I don't think so.

That work for ya?

Interesting connection. I just realized they also all wore shoes. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Now..shoes..that's a good one!

That man had some great reflexes!

Last edited by a moderator:
Truthfully, I have never known of a situation where muslims have demanded their non muslim co-workers or fellow students not eat or drink around them.

And there is nothing in Islam that forbids non muslims form eating or drinking in our presence.

In my situation, I have had people apologize for eating in front of me during Ramadan.

I just tell them, "don't worry about it.... bon appetit". .. :cool:

^^this.

LOL.....somebody like Noomi would sooner throw herself off a 50 foot cliff than offend somebody!!!:up:

gay

The teacher made the ruling on Thursday when temperatures soared to 28C.

The fuck? 28 degrees is hot? Oh yeah, its freaking England. Good grief, that's nothing. Its a nice day, but its not hot.

It's relative and completely besides the point. No one should be denied water especially children.

Those other religious weirdos were fasting by choice no one else should be forced to do so.

Kids need to learn to drink during break time, and go to the toilet during break time.

Kids need to learn to drink during break time, and go to the toilet during break time.

That was not the reason given for denying water to the kid now was it.

He was being forced to comply to some religious bullshit that other students chose to do.

And btw just because you might not think a temperature is hot does not mean that a kid could not be overheated or in need of water.

Besides the kid was allowed to have a water bottle with him so it was obviously an accepted practice in the school to allow kids to sip on water.

He was being forced to comply to some religious bullshit that other students chose to do.

And btw just because you might not think a temperature is hot does not mean that a kid could not be overheated or in need of water.

Besides the kid was allowed to have a water bottle with him so it was obviously an accepted practice in the school to allow kids to sip on water.

The kid shouldn't have been expected not to drink just because a student was observing Ramadan. I agree with that.

But the kid should have drank on break. If he can't handle a mild 28 degree day, he's weak as piss.

The kid shouldn't have been expected not to drink just because a student was observing Ramadan. I agree with that.

But the kid should have drank on break. If he can't handle a mild 28 degree day, he's weak as piss.

28C is 82 F

IMO an 82 degree day is warm add to that any relative humidity and you could have a temperature index of near 90 F

To think that a kid does not need to drink water since since children dehydrate and overheat faster than adults is ignorant at best and downright stupid at worst.

And as I said it seemed to be an accepted policy at the school to allow kids to carry water bottles and sip from them so there was no reason to deny this kid a drink of water. Period.

That work for ya?

Can't be from Kentucky.

Forum List

Back