🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UKIP slag loses libel case and appeals to the EU for protection

hey, UKIP is no longer relevant. MISSION ACCOMPlished.

nigel farage wants his life back. hahahaha.

what *****, burn the house down, then retreat.....hahahhaha

Aren't you the guy telling us that Brexit would never happen?:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:
It wont happen.

... and 'Remain' were going to win the vote ... yeah, sure ...

Remind me, Tommy. What was the voting margin, in Wales, that came out in FAVOUR of BREXIT .. ?

Ok, Tommy. I get that you can't be in the best of moods after finding that your views didn't reflect the greater voting majority who wanted 'out' of the EU. YES, you're a bad loser ... we've noticed that (it would be hard not to). Point taken !!

But REALLY, Tommy, did you have to go so far in reflecting it as to now refer to a so-called 'UKIP slag' ... ??

Tommy, my son ... get over it. Suck it up !

Aren't you the guy telling us that Brexit would never happen?:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:
It wont happen.

Remind me, Tommy. What was the voting margin, in Wales, that came out in FAVOUR of BREXIT .. ?

Ok, Tommy. I get that you can't be in the best of moods after finding that your views didn't reflect the greater voting majority who wanted 'out' of the EU. YES, you're a bad loser ... we've noticed that (it would be hard not to). Point taken !!

But REALLY, Tommy, did you have to go so far in reflecting it as to now refer to a so-called 'UKIP slag' ... ??

Its a process.People voted in ignorance. When the full horror is revealed they will not support an exit. Xenophobes like yourself will be isolated with the ukip slags like this clown who feathers her nest at the expense of those she purportedly despises. Suck that up.

The mission was indeed accomplished.

Do you still use a hair-clipper long after it's done its job ? Or leave a radio on, long after you've ceased to have an interest in listening to it ? Do you leave lights on in daytime, during a sunny day ? I think .. not.

So why did Farage HAVE to remain leader of UKIP, long after their very reason for being accomplished its intended purpose ?

It wont happen.

Its a process.People voted in ignorance. When the full horror is revealed they will not support an exit. Xenophobes like yourself will be isolated with the ukip slags like this clown who feathers her nest at the expense of those she purportedly despises. Suck that up.

I respect the will of the people. You, clearly, do not, when they have the temerity to defy your preferences ... and you go on a name-calling spree, such as 'UKIP slag' and 'xenophobes', to vent your displeasure. It's your problem, Tommy - I wish you joy in dealing with it !

Do you still use a hair-clipper long after it's done its job ? Or leave a radio on, long after you've ceased to have an interest in listening to it ? Do you leave lights on in daytime, during a sunny day ? I think .. not.

So why did Farage HAVE to remain leader of UKIP, long after their very reason for being accomplished its intended purpose ?

So we have this moron grasping at straws. You stupid moron, the UK has lost its AAA status the pound is at its lowest rate in 30 years, financial services, the jewel of your economy is moving away. Grow up and try to cure your cognizant dissonance.

you burn the house, smash the china, and then leave the house. relaxing on the sidewalk. ahhhhhhhhhh, mission accomplished. trigger art50 already.

It wont happen.

Xenophobe? Dude, you're the one talking like a bigot. Just sayin. But then, you progressives ARE bigots. And, more to the point, when you clowns get in power you universally vent your rage and the last time that happened, millions died.

It wont happen.

Xenophobe? Dude, you're the one talking like a bigot. Just sayin. But then, you progressives ARE bigots. And, more to the point, when you clowns get in power you universally vent your rage and the last time that happened, millions died.
You have Zero understanding of the situation. As evidenced by your ill informed bigotry. Brexit wont happen because the consequences are too grim for the people to put up with.

So we have this moron grasping at straws. You stupid moron, the UK has lost its AAA status the pound is at its lowest rate in 30 years, financial services, the jewel of your economy is moving away. Grow up and try to cure your cognizant dissonance.
Britain has been sold a pig in a poke.The xenophobes have no interest in people voting when they know the facts. The chances of brexit grow remoter by the day. Thank god for that.

It wont happen.

You have Zero understanding of the situation. As evidenced by your ill informed bigotry. Brexit wont happen because the consequences are too grim for the people to put up with.

Ummmm, I'm not the one calling political opposites "slag" Doofus...

Britain has been sold a pig in a poke.The xenophobes have no interest in people voting when they know the facts. The chances of brexit grow remoter by the day. Thank god for that.

Dream on.

People aren't 'xenophobes' because they care about ultimately unsupportable immigration. They're not 'Nazis' or 'slags' because they want freedom from Europe !!!! And when the markets settle, and we prove our future trading successes, we'll prove how rosy our future really is.

What's the weather like on your planet ?

Dream on.

People aren't 'xenophobes' because they care about ultimately unsupportable immigration. They're not 'Nazis' or 'slags' because they want freedom from Europe !!!!!!!

L5z69sv.jpg

Dream on.

People aren't 'xenophobes' because they care about ultimately unsupportable immigration. They're not 'Nazis' or 'slags' because they want freedom from Europe !!!!!!!

so, what is your stance on the not triggering the actual exit. and the deserting of the leading brexit figure heads.

Forum List

Back