🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UKIP slag loses libel case and appeals to the EU for protection

Well if your country wasn't run by progressive-Nazis and allowed freedom of speech, there wouldn't be any need for someone to get away from a rediculous fine for speaking their mind.

Maybe we should report you and all of your slanderous comments to the authorities over there, see how you like it.
She should have kept her flappy gob shut. Hope she gets cleaned out.

Well if your country wasn't run by progressive-Nazis and allowed freedom of speech, there wouldn't be any need for someone to get away from a rediculous fine for speaking their mind.

Maybe we should report you and all of your slanderous comments to the authorities over there, see how you like it.

Typical Marxist. All opposition must be silenced. If anyone dare have a contrary opinion, fine or imprison them.

Typical Marxist. All opposition must be silenced. If anyone dare have a contrary opinion, fine or imprison them.
Your lot, the right wing nazis, lock them up and then kill them a la Pinochet.

Your lot, the right wing nazis, lock them up and then kill them a la Pinochet.

The Nazi's always were and always will be left wing neo Marxists. Just look at their full title and see who they were friendly with in the 1930's

I am chuckling. You do realise that free speech does not give you the right to slander people ?
Opinions are worthless if they arent backed up by facts.

Something this ukip slag seems to have forgotten about.

I am chuckling. You do realise that free speech does not give you the right to slander people ?

Slander is completely subjective. You either have free speech or you don't. The UK does not.

Slander is completely subjective. You either have free speech or you don't. The UK does not.
Yes it does.
Check out why she was taken to court.
A fact free rant designed to damage peoples reputations. A good name is priceless .

So what is your claim of her being a UKIP slag other than slander, I wonder if you could afford the court costs if she decided to take you to court?

No free speech does not mean you can shout FIRE in a theatre, or HIJACK on a plane. That is whe we in the UK do have real freedom of speech covered by laws that protect the innocent while hitting the guilty. If your words are not true and based facts then they are not seen as free speech

Yes it does.
Check out why she was taken to court.
A fact free rant designed to damage peoples reputations. A good name is priceless .

So you dont have a good name then, is that what you are trying to say ?

So what is your claim of her being a UKIP slag other than slander, I wonder if you could afford the court costs if she decided to take you to court?
I would point to her drawing a massve wage off an institution she despises and then turning to the EU for protection when she breaks the law.
= slag.

I would point to her drawing a massve wage off an institution she despises and then turning to the EU for protection when she breaks the law.
= slag.

So once again you resort to slander without any evidence to support your claims, other than your moronic blind following of neo Marxist principles.

You were wrong on the referendum, you were wrong on the outcome, you were wrong on so many other things that it is a wonder you dare show your face and make any even bigger fool of yourself.

Forum List

Back