🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UKIP slag loses libel case and appeals to the EU for protection

Aren't you the guy telling us that Brexit would never happen?:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:
It wont happen.

... and 'Remain' were going to win the vote ... yeah, sure ...

Remind me, Tommy. What was the voting margin, in Wales, that came out in FAVOUR of BREXIT .. ?

Ok, Tommy. I get that you can't be in the best of moods after finding that your views didn't reflect the greater voting majority who wanted 'out' of the EU. YES, you're a bad loser ... we've noticed that (it would be hard not to). Point taken !!

But REALLY, Tommy, did you have to go so far in reflecting it as to now refer to a so-called 'UKIP slag' ... ??

Tommy, my son ... get over it. Suck it up !
Its a process.People voted in ignorance. When the full horror is revealed they will not support an exit. Xenophobes like yourself will be isolated with the ukip slags like this clown who feathers her nest at the expense of those she purportedly despises. Suck that up.
People voted in ignorance?

Was it their ignorance or your own?

You have no respect for those who appear to respectfully disagree with you.

What horror will they experience? The horror of continuing to follow those like you, demanding they kneel before the idol of Tainant. Or freeing themselves from the chain that binds them? The chain you feel they have deserved. The chain you wish to keep them shackled.

Xenophobes like you have isolated themselves, feathering their nests at the expense of those they represent. But despise.

Suck on that!

Last edited:

Aren't you the guy telling us that Brexit would never happen?:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:
It wont happen.

Remind me, Tommy. What was the voting margin, in Wales, that came out in FAVOUR of BREXIT .. ?

Ok, Tommy. I get that you can't be in the best of moods after finding that your views didn't reflect the greater voting majority who wanted 'out' of the EU. YES, you're a bad loser ... we've noticed that (it would be hard not to). Point taken !!

But REALLY, Tommy, did you have to go so far in reflecting it as to now refer to a so-called 'UKIP slag' ... ??

Its a process.People voted in ignorance. When the full horror is revealed they will not support an exit. Xenophobes like yourself will be isolated with the ukip slags like this clown who feathers her nest at the expense of those she purportedly despises. Suck that up.

Because you say so, so it must be true. You dont have a clue and just saw what your brainwashers wanted you to see. The people voted and you cant have a re-run because you did not like the result, suck it up and get on with your sad lonely wasted life. I see you morons are still causing a run on the commecial property markets and having trading suspended on these commodities, that is real ignorance

hey, UKIP is no longer relevant. MISSION ACCOMPlished.

nigel farage wants his life back. hahahaha.

what *****, burn the house down, then retreat.....hahahhaha

The mission was indeed accomplished.

Do you still use a hair-clipper long after it's done its job ? Or leave a radio on, long after you've ceased to have an interest in listening to it ? Do you leave lights on in daytime, during a sunny day ? I think .. not.

So why did Farage HAVE to remain leader of UKIP, long after their very reason for being accomplished its intended purpose ?

He tried to go last year and the party would not let him, they knew he had one last task to perform and he did it as well as if he was staying. Now he can retire with his head held high and state " I was instrumental in bringing this about"

Do you still use a hair-clipper long after it's done its job ? Or leave a radio on, long after you've ceased to have an interest in listening to it ? Do you leave lights on in daytime, during a sunny day ? I think .. not.

So why did Farage HAVE to remain leader of UKIP, long after their very reason for being accomplished its intended purpose ?

So we have this moron grasping at straws. You stupid moron, the UK has lost its AAA status the pound is at its lowest rate in 30 years, financial services, the jewel of your economy is moving away. Grow up and try to cure your cognizant dissonance.
Britain has been sold a pig in a poke.The xenophobes have no interest in people voting when they know the facts. The chances of brexit grow remoter by the day. Thank god for that.

Dream on.

People aren't 'xenophobes' because they care about ultimately unsupportable immigration. They're not 'Nazis' or 'slags' because they want freedom from Europe !!!!!!!

What's the weather like on your planet ?
so, what is your stance on the not triggering the actual exit. and the deserting of the leading brexit figure heads.

Is that like employing a person to come in, weild the axe, cut out the dead wood and then leave with a pocket full of money for doing the JOB.
Well this was the same thing, and if you had anything to do with business you would know all about this

It wont happen.

Xenophobe? Dude, you're the one talking like a bigot. Just sayin. But then, you progressives ARE bigots. And, more to the point, when you clowns get in power you universally vent your rage and the last time that happened, millions died.
You have Zero understanding of the situation. As evidenced by your ill informed bigotry. Brexit wont happen because the consequences are too grim for the people to put up with.

Ummmm, I'm not the one calling political opposites "slag" Doofus...
As well as being a lefty fascist, he's a gross misogynist.

hey, UKIP is no longer relevant. MISSION ACCOMPlished.

nigel farage wants his life back. hahahaha.

what *****, burn the house down, then retreat.....hahahhaha

Do you think you could confine your filthy language to the FZ? I'm sick and tired of seeing you plaster the C word all over the politics and Euro boards. Thanks.

So we have this moron grasping at straws. You stupid moron, the UK has lost its AAA status the pound is at its lowest rate in 30 years, financial services, the jewel of your economy is moving away. Grow up and try to cure your cognizant dissonance.
Britain has been sold a pig in a poke.The xenophobes have no interest in people voting when they know the facts. The chances of brexit grow remoter by the day. Thank god for that.

Dream on.

People aren't 'xenophobes' because they care about ultimately unsupportable immigration. They're not 'Nazis' or 'slags' because they want freedom from Europe !!!!!!!

What's the weather like on your planet ?
so, what is your stance on the not triggering the actual exit. and the deserting of the leading brexit figure heads.

Is that like employing a person to come in, weild the axe, cut out the dead wood and then leave with a pocket full of money for doing the JOB.
Well this was the same thing, and if you had anything to do with business you would know all about this

Temporary, yeah right. LOL

"After Brexit Pound At Risk of Losing Reserve Currency Status

The world’s foremost reserve currency a century ago, sterling has been overtaken by the dollar and the euro, mirroring the U.K.’s waning influence in the global economy. Now its 5 percent share of foreign-exchange reserves is in danger of shrinking further because of Brexit, compounded by forces including China’s push to bolster the international role of the yuan."

After Brexit Pound At Risk of Losing Reserve Currency Status - MarketPulse

Xenophobe? Dude, you're the one talking like a bigot. Just sayin. But then, you progressives ARE bigots. And, more to the point, when you clowns get in power you universally vent your rage and the last time that happened, millions died.
You have Zero understanding of the situation. As evidenced by your ill informed bigotry. Brexit wont happen because the consequences are too grim for the people to put up with.

Ummmm, I'm not the one calling political opposites "slag" Doofus...
As well as being a lefty fascist, he's a gross misogynist.

Yes, tainty is about as disgusting a so called human being as you can find on this planet. He and guano are two peas in a pod. Funny how they are the sort of scumbags that would just love to run the camps that they so desperately wish to place all those who oppose them in. Brexit was a denial of that totalitarian fantasy. No wonder the tainty's of the world are pissed. They don't get to be camp guards.

Whatever will be left of the UK will have to accept that it is no longer an EU state and will not maintain the same access to the single market that EU states have. That is reasonable.

Forum List

Back