Ukraine Pleads with US to Send Missiles

I'm probably old enough to be your daddy. What does your momma look like...........maybe I am.

Served during the Cold War........played tag with Russians.........stop pissing yourself Canuck.......You can always go around beating people for not wearing a mask or not showing a vaccine PASSPORT.........

Oh.........BTW............where is your military in Europe.? Where are they?

You don't have a dog in this hunt so STFU
In fact neither of us are old enough to be the other's daddy.
Canada has sent military to Europe.
All Nato countries have a dog in.

If you act like a child then that's the way I'll be treating you. Your choice!

In fact neither of us are old enough to be the other's daddy.
Canada has sent military to Europe.
All Nato countries have a dog in.

If you act like a child then that's the way I'll be treating you. Your choice!
Token forces.......Show me real LARGE DEPLOYMENTS.

In regards to child......You can take a long walk off a short bridge.......You leftist are so emotional when people don't agree.

Conservatives.........well we simply don't give a damn.

Canada is sending an additional 460 troops to reinforce the NATO military alliance in eastern Europe, Trudeau said. That includes a 100-soldier artillery unit to Latvia, which will join 540 other Armed Forces members leading a NATO battlegroup in the Baltic state.

“Canada and our allies will defend democracy. We are taking these actions today in a stand against authoritarianism.”

protest-covid-berlin-micheal-sohn-ap.jpg

th

Token forces.......Show me real LARGE DEPLOYMENTS.
I didn't suggest any large deployments and what the hell would that be worth anyway? To stand on a Nato country's border with Russia to watch the fireworks?
In regards to child......You can take a long walk off a short bridge.......You leftist are so emotional when people don't agree.
Then don't say childish things like suggesting that you're old enough to be my father. I make the rules on dealing with you buster. If you're an old man then start acting your age.

And you might as well get it straight that your country doesn't make the rules on how to fight a proxy war. All of a sudden Russia might send you some new rules in the form of glass parking lots in America's big cities!
Conservatives.........well we simply don't give a damn.

I didn't suggest any large deployments and what the hell would that be worth anyway? To stand on a Nato country's border with Russia to watch the fireworks?

Then don't say childish things like suggesting that you're old enough to be my father. I make the rules on dealing with you buster. If you're an old man then start acting your age.

And you might as well get it straight that your country doesn't make the rules on how to fight a proxy war. All of a sudden Russia might send you some new rules in the form of glass parking lots in America's big cities!
Same thing you said earlier. Why I called you out. You said Russia would Nuke us then try to cut deals with Europe.........Which is why I said Russia would be dead if they did that.......MAD PRINCIPLE.

I said you would not send Squat and neither will Europe. And I wasn't wrong...........Get your ass back to the nose bleeds Canuck.

Other points I made is that all of this is to distract from the Covid Fascism going on in the world............And that would be you too.

Same thing you said earlier. Why I called you out. You said Russia would Nuke us then try to cut deals with Europe.........Which is why I said Russia would be dead if they did that.......MAD PRINCIPLE.
I said that only in your head.
I said you would not send Squat and neither will Europe. And I wasn't wrong...........Get your ass back to the nose bleeds Canuck.
Now I think you're a precocious teenager.
Other points I made is that all of this is to distract from the Covid Fascism going on in the world............And that would be you too.
I'm finished with you. I shouldn't have even started!

Not the greatest idea to be proposed today!
If the US sends more destructive arms to Ukraine, Russia just ups the ante with something bigger. For example, big bombs that can be classified as WMD's for Kiev.

It's time for Putin/Zelensky talks on a cease fire if this is to kept under any sort of control!

Nato says: And injury to one is an injury to all.
but the US/Nato doesn't say that an aggression by one is an aggression by all!
The Fact that corrupt dipshit biden didn't send them weapons BEFORE Putin sent his troops is rather telling about Biden....that he wants the ukranians to be invaded and conquered.

I said that only in your head.

Now I think you're a precocious teenager.

I'm finished with you. I shouldn't have even started!
Bye. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out. Your Gov't showed it's true colors in Covid..

Now you bitch and moan and send TOKEN FORCES like I said.

You are USELESS.

The current puppet regime has persecuted Russian Nationals, stolen the social safety net money, cooperated with CIA, MI6 and others to commit murder, false prosecutions
and all forms of civil theft. It is rotten to the core and all of them are there to ensure that Ukraine enriches the thieves that are running NATO....Not for the poor Ukrainians who are dying for nothing right now. Sure Putin is a dictator....but so is Trudeau....so is the current government of the US....they just call themselves prettier names.
The current administration was the result of a democratic election.

Ask and ye shall receive.

4 days AFTER Veggie Joe's puppetmaster invaded Ukraine. Hell, even the President of Ukraine said this was too late.

Keep nuzzling your Vegetable Messiah's nuts, Mr. "Independent".

4 days AFTER Veggie Joe's puppetmaster invaded Ukraine. Hell, even the President of Ukraine said this was too late.

Keep nuzzling your Vegetable Messiah's nuts, Mr. "Independent".
Typical useless allies..........show up after a fight or wait to assist when it's too danged late......

They should have been arming up long ago........and sending weapons to Ukraine if case this happened.

Typical useless allies..........show up after a fight or wait to assist when it's too danged late......

They should have been arming up long ago........and sending weapons to Ukraine if case this happened.
Even Veggie Joe admits his sanctions were not intended to be a deterrent. Arming Ukraine to the teeth would have been a deterrent.

Even Veggie Joe admits his sanctions were not intended to be a deterrent. Arming Ukraine to the teeth would have been a deterrent.
That was the strategy for decades under the USSR.........Yes we should have armed the hell out of Ukraine.......even in limited arming..........They are fucking some Russian up there.

If the US sends more destructive arms to Ukraine, Russia just ups the ante with something bigger. For example, big bombs that can be classified as WMD's for Kiev.

It's time for Putin/Zelensky talks on a cease fire if this is to kept under any sort of control!

Russia is the country who controls the ceasefire, nimrod. They can stop firing any time they like.

Short of nuclear arms, what bigger bomb hasn't Russia used?

Last edited:

Exactly

Forum List

Back