Ukraine

Conspirators with the democrats ay?
You are paranoid about them.
I left out China which helped Fauci attack The USA and Trump Administration with the very virus Fauci was in charge of creating. He said Trump would get attacked by Fauci Flu back in 2017, and what do you know, the election year came around, and Fauci is a PROFIT, and Trump gets attacked by Fauci Flu in 2020!

So Dems collude in 2016 with Russia and in 2020 they switched contractors to China.

Out of ammo son?
You must be with all the childish name calling if that's the best you've got.
Your surrender and acknowledgment of the facts is accepted. Don't hang your head in shame, just change your name.

Now go back to Crimea a river and the Putin Scootin Boogie.

It's RINO Democrats, that's the way it should be. Like someone's wife's naked ass and LGBT support in the Family Values Protection Party.

What? Aren't the Democrats the leftist shit in the US?

regnum_picture_1479475950338169_normal.jpg
I guarantee that sounded better when you thought it up in Russian

YOU would know what thinking up things in Russian was like, right Comrade. You helped spread The Russian Collusion Lie while denying that The President was spied on for 5 years. That makes you a Russian Mole and Useful Idiot.

What??? What is Roosevelt a Democrat and what are the American Democrats are Left? Are you not an American or are you an idiot-American?

It's RINO Democrats, that's the way it should be. Like someone's wife's naked ass and LGBT support in the Family Values Protection Party.

What? Aren't the Democrats the leftist shit in the US?

regnum_picture_1479475950338169_normal.jpg
Hey it's FDR and his buddy Uncle Joe.

Save your propagandizing for the people of Russia and hope they don’t come for your heads when the economy tanks and their loved ones return in a bag.
Didn't Obama promised the tanking, in fact he declared it tanked. Why is it then that you are fucked and we are on the rise again?

Vietnam was because you ttried to stop the communists and failed miserably.

One of my uncles (West-Germany) had been a communist nearly his whole life since the 1920ies. After the reunion of Germany he studied what the Commies really had done and decided not to be a Communist any longer. He was in the 80ies when he changed his opinion. The crimes of the Stasi and the inhumanity of this system - and also the lies of the commies - shocked him finally when he was able to read their own textes. He had been by the way his whole life a humorful man and we always laughed a lot when we met each other. And one day he told me why to die on cancer is no fun at all when he was in the 90ies. Since this day I know that there is never a good date to die as long as someone has a such a big positive energy to live.

Why do I say this? Because "we" failed miserably before we failed with every killed person - and "we" failed honorful when we decided this is not a good way and this nonsense stopped. And then "we" failed miserably again with every killed person on this planet. Indeed there is only one way. God told us this way. But for human beings it seems to be nearly impossile to understand the long difficult divine rule: "Thou shalt not kill".

Iraq was to stop Saddam putting cheap oil onto the market after the U.S. put sanctions on him.

So the "A" in the USA was "A"rabia in this context. Extremely short: nothing new to me.

Don't give me that rubbish about freeing the people.

That was and is the will of the very most people of the USA. They like to be free on their own - and so they accept everyone else who tries to be free. (Except someone is sick)

You weren't concerned about them when you controlled the oil supply now you bleat about how humanitarian you were while killing 250000 Iraqis.
Freedom my arse.
It was about oil you fool.

You should slowly try to understand that I'm really a German. The argument my English is far too poor for a German is wrong.

Last edited:
The UN held an emergency meeting about the Russian invasion. It was presided over by the Russian president.

Reports of Chinese warships in Taiwan territorial waters. Not confirmed by other sources yet.

I think Putin is a lot like Hitler in that he keeps seizing more and more territory without meeting any resistance and has come to believe he can keep getting away with it.

KGB Putin is trying to rebuild the Soviet Empire.

The Ukraine is Putin's Poland moment. The West has finally drawn a bold line.
More ridiculous war propaganda. Putin is neither a Nazi nor is he a Communist nor is he insane. He is a typical leader who wants to maintain his sphere of influence and willing to kill children to do it.

Do you think the Ukrainians, the Israelis, St. Obama are any different?

How about some compromises to end this stupid war? If we end NATO expansion perhaps we can persuade Putin to order a cease fire.

For war-mongers their enemy is always a madman bent on taking over the world.

Last edited:
More ridiculous war propaganda. Putin is neither a Nazi nor is he a Communist nor is he insane. He is a typical leader who wants to maintain his sphere of influence and willing to kill children to do it.

Do you think the Ukrainians, the Israelis, St. Obama are any different?

How about some compromises to end this stupid war? If we end NATO expansion perhaps we can persuade Putin to order a cease fire.

For war-mongers their enemy is always a madman bent on taking over the world.

Forum List

Back