Ukraine's counter-offensive I Regular updates I The 🇷🇺 Rats are on the Run I Why Moscow SUCKS AT WAR ?

I see more and more videos like this, blood - cash has not been paid and the slaves 🇷🇺 are unhappy

men are sent to "die like cattle under shelling." The relatives are getting neither pay nor aid from the government.

Faith of Russians in the bright future of the country collapsed to a historic lowAs of June 2023, 58% of Russians said that “hard times” lie ahead for the country, a Levada Center poll showed. Over the year, the proportion of those who negatively assess the future jumped by 10% and reached a record for the entire time of observation (since 2008).A sharp increase in negative assessments about the future began in Russia after the pension reform, Levada experts remind: if in 2017 there were 25-26% of pessimists, then in 2018 - already 52%

What makes you think that anyone cares if you rejoin the discussion?
Moscow prime time TV shows🇷🇺 are filmed on anther planet :icon_lol: ....

1689335093806.png

We clearly need more people trolling him during his broadcasts. Hilarious stuff. :icon_lol:

I did not say that Putin is a nice person, all I said is that Ukraine is not our responsibility and saving it from returning to being part or Russia is not worth one american dollar or one american life.

I see more and more videos like this, blood - cash has not been paid and the slaves 🇷🇺 are unhappy

men are sent to "die like cattle under shelling." The relatives are getting neither pay nor aid from the government.

how does that make it our responsibility? how does any of that make saving Ukraine from returning to Russia worth one dollar or one american life?

how does that make it our responsibility? how does any of that make saving Ukraine from returning to Russia worth one dollar or one american life?
Because our American President (Bill Clinton) through an agreed to treaty, had Ukraine divest themselves of the weapons that would have kept Russia from ever invading them in the first place.

That makes it our responsibility on several levels.

Titty Winkle posting mulltiple consecutive posts -- tells you the third Nazi army is being blitzed by Russia who have slaughtered US-Ukey Nazis trying to reach even the Russian first line of defence . The Ukeys are so weak now that Russia has started to advance -- the next few months will be horrible for the Nazis as they are forced to surrender with calamitous casualties .

Titty Winkle posting mulltiple consecutive posts -- tells you the third Nazi army is being blitzed by Russia who have slaughtered US-Ukey Nazis trying to reach even the Russian first line of defence . The Ukeys are so weak now that Russia has started to advance -- the next few months will be horrible for the Nazis as they are forced to surrender with calamitous casualties .
It could be a Stalingrad scenario, after Paulus was defeated the Soviets launched a massive Counter offensive, it finished in Berlin, that lunatic Zelensky has been responsible for thousands of his own men being killed because he is taking orders from the Empire.

Forum List

Back