Ukraine's counter-offensive I Regular updates I The 🇷🇺 Rats are on the Run I Why Moscow SUCKS AT WAR ?

Maybe you don't understand what the word, threat, means.

threat
noun
  1. 1.​
    a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.
    "members of her family have received death threats"
    Similar:
    threatening remark​

warning
    ultimatum

intimidating remark​

commination
    menaces
    menacing

2. 2.​
    a person or thing likely to cause damage or danger.
    "hurricane damage poses a major threat to many coastal communities"
  3. Clearly, neither Ukraine nor NATO posed any threat to Russia's security.

Of course Ukraine and NATO officially want to cause damage to Russia. At least, they want to take their Crimea and Novorussia. Some of them wants to "decolonize" Russia.

Of course Ukraine and NATO officially want to cause damage to Russia. At least, they want to take their Crimea and Novorussia. Some of them wants to "decolonize" Russia.
Crimea and Novorossiya, which are known to the civilized world as Ukraine. So, accidently you have told the truth that Russia was under no threat from Ukraine or NATO, but merely wanted Ukraine's land and people under Russian control.

In the city of Elektrostal, Moscow region, unknown people attacked a guy because of the color of his hair and scalped him. Z-channels write that migrants did it... Friendship of peoples in a multinational Russian.

Crimea and Novorossiya, which are known to the civilized world as Ukraine. So, accidently you have told the truth that Russia was under no threat from Ukraine or NATO, but merely wanted Ukraine's land and people under Russian control.

I do hope that's true, but the last I heard was he demanded membership in the EU in return.

I do hope that's true, but the last I heard was he demanded membership in the EU in return.
no, we talk here about 2 different org.

f-16, + We will provide less support to the Kurds , + Turkey wants to end up on the winning side 🇺🇦 of this war :

F0taa2tXwAEwxw7

Back in 1821, "the civilizied world" knew that Texas and California are parts of Mexico and in 1999 they knew that Kosovo is a part of Serbia. You said about the current situation. And now, Ukraine and NATO definitely pose the threat to Russian Federation.
Actually, 99% of the civilized world don't care about which flags are raised over Kherson, Kiev or Lvov. They care about people, not flags.

Back in 1821, "the civilizied world" knew that Texas and California are parts of Mexico and in 1999 they knew that Kosovo is a part of Serbia. You said about the current situation. And now, Ukraine and NATO definitely pose the threat to Russian Federation.
Actually, 99% of the civilized world don't care about which flags are raised over Kherson, Kiev or Lvov. They care about people, not flags.
Again you try to use words you don't understand.

threat
noun
  1. 1.​
    a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.
    "members of her family have received death threats"
    Similar:

threatening remark​
    warning
    ultimatum
    intimidating remark​
    commination
    menaces
    menacing
  2. 2.​
    a person or thing likely to cause damage or danger.
    "hurricane damage poses a major threat to many coastal communities"
  3. There is no sense in which Ukraine or NATO represented any threat to Russia's security and you are an idiot if you don't think the world cares about what is going on in Ukraine today. All the maps in the world show the land and people Russia is trying to steal as being part of Ukraine.

Of course they pose the threat to Russia's security. America's missiles in Ukraine are less acceptable for Russia, than Soviet missiles on Cuba were to the USA. And Ukrainian nuclear program is pose much more serious threat to Russia, than Iraqis WMD-program posed to the USA

Why do the dems and libs want war with Russia? makes no sense but they do want american kids to die for Ukraine, stupidity is all the dems and libs have.

Could you post a link to a non-Russian source that supports these claims of Russian military victories or the destruction of Ukrainian forces that you claim?

I've searched - including neutral news sites, like India news, but I can't find anything that supports your claims...

Any idea why?

This is a wish list and not news.

Kinda like how those Khinsal missiles have destroyed 32 patriot systems and 58 HIMARS systems.
Girkin :

Trumpist crap,
Zelensky is man of the year , pootler is a war- criminal
yep, president of the most corrupt country on earth today and being run by the CIA and MI6. you are very confused. Putin is a KGB POS, but Zelensky is no better.

Forum List

Back