Ummm ... Negotiating With Terrorists? $400 Million to Iran

What do pallets have to do with anything? Why does the delivery method matter?

It was no secret that the money went to Iran, being the Obama admin publicly said so.

It was actually aired everywhere in January.

Trump fans, being desperate, needed to unearth the dead horse as a deflection.
Link to how many pallets they said back then?

They figured NaziCons were bright enough to do the math without detailing dollars per skid.
Link?

And how many refueling stops did the unmarked cargo plane need to make the trip?

I don't know - nor do I know how many times the pilots and crew took shits. Use your imagination...

The White House line on this today falls into the same category as, "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor,.......etc,..etc..........."

FUCK! How many times must idiots be lied to, and still believe it??? :uhh:

True, but it was Iran's money in the first place. It was frozen assets that the U.S. simply returned to Iran. Since the U.S. does not currently have banking relations with Iran and could not facilitate a wire transfer of funds - the U.S. sent skids of cash. NaziCons shit their pants again for nothing.
The libturds spew propaganda like the good little soldiers they are. Except assets aren't released that way and the hostages were released at the same time. I don't think you tards actually believe your shit, you can't.

Forum List

Back