UN: Israel cooperates with Al-Nusra (Al-Qaeda)

My point is very clear, Israel has nothing to do in Syria which makes this link nothing but a conspiracy theory.
The UNDOF personnel that was deployed there is the source. How can it be conspiracy theory, then?
As you probably heard today Israel stroke Hezbollah killing high ranked officers and launchers, the smartest move Hamas/PIJ could do is launch the rest of their arsenal(around 5,000+ missiles) while Israel busy dealing with Hezbollah which have a very serious arsenal of rockets there as well, estimated about 100,000 different missiles, do you see Syria in the picture? - except fighting Al Nusra which of course will attempt to join the Hezbollah - Israel have no reason to cooperate with Al Nusra, which makes this all nothing but a fairy tale, Israel is more likely to coordinate attacks with Assad over Al Nusra, and even that is far away, no reason to push your nose into someone else's mess, like it or not.
Looks like you don´t dare to discuss with me without the Sally in your back. Sad. It would be better if Israel would cooperate with Syria against terrorism but the irrefragable truth is that Israel uses the Al-Nusra to weaken Syria like Turkey uses ISIS to weaken Syria and the Kurds.

Further, the Al-Nusra does not want to join the Hezbollah. They are enemies.
Further, if the Hezbollah has 100.000 missiles and did not fire them towards Israel, where is the threat?
I Don't know what your problem with me but it would be nice if you change your attitude, and leave Sally out of this.
The Clash with Hezbollah was predicted, about half a year ago, I also remember posting something about it as well, now when you ask yourself if Israel is so wise to predict that, why would Israel assist the enemy? If you get any idea why please explain it to us all.
Now Hezbollah and Al Nusra are both radical Islamic terrorist groups, Hezbollah is so deep in Lebanon it can also be considered a second government, I suggest you study about Hezbollah a little to understand the danger it possess, things they have in common? they're both radical Islamic movements, Alwaites, Jews, and Christians don't get much understanding from radical Islam, and despite being Shiite/Sunnis they will join forces - at least against Israel and as much as Hezbollah join forces with Assad, and so during the 6 Days War when just being 'Arab' got you a ticket to the club.
What clash with Hezbollah was predicted?
The Hezbollah is currently fighting terrorism in Lebanon, Syria and Iraq. Here you see a convoy in Iraq:
10801820_707495506015283_6234939781584557423_n.jpg

Hezbollah fights Islamist terrorism. How is Israel fighting terrorism?

But this thread has another topic, Daniyel.
Hezbollah is terrorism.

The UNDOF personnel that was deployed there is the source. How can it be conspiracy theory, then?
As you probably heard today Israel stroke Hezbollah killing high ranked officers and launchers, the smartest move Hamas/PIJ could do is launch the rest of their arsenal(around 5,000+ missiles) while Israel busy dealing with Hezbollah which have a very serious arsenal of rockets there as well, estimated about 100,000 different missiles, do you see Syria in the picture? - except fighting Al Nusra which of course will attempt to join the Hezbollah - Israel have no reason to cooperate with Al Nusra, which makes this all nothing but a fairy tale, Israel is more likely to coordinate attacks with Assad over Al Nusra, and even that is far away, no reason to push your nose into someone else's mess, like it or not.
Looks like you don´t dare to discuss with me without the Sally in your back. Sad. It would be better if Israel would cooperate with Syria against terrorism but the irrefragable truth is that Israel uses the Al-Nusra to weaken Syria like Turkey uses ISIS to weaken Syria and the Kurds.

Further, if the Hezbollah has 100.000 missiles and did not fire them towards Israel, where is the threat?
I Don't know what your problem with me but it would be nice if you change your attitude, and leave Sally out of this.
The Clash with Hezbollah was predicted, about half a year ago, I also remember posting something about it as well, now when you ask yourself if Israel is so wise to predict that, why would Israel assist the enemy? If you get any idea why please explain it to us all.
Now Hezbollah and Al Nusra are both radical Islamic terrorist groups, Hezbollah is so deep in Lebanon it can also be considered a second government, I suggest you study about Hezbollah a little to understand the danger it possess, things they have in common? they're both radical Islamic movements, Alwaites, Jews, and Christians don't get much understanding from radical Islam, and despite being Shiite/Sunnis they will join forces - at least against Israel and as much as Hezbollah join forces with Assad, and so during the 6 Days War when just being 'Arab' got you a ticket to the club.
The Hezbollah is currently fighting terrorism in Lebanon, Syria and Iraq. Here you see a convoy in Iraq:

Hezbollah is terrorism.
What have they allegedly done? Defending Lebanon? Fighting Nusra/FSA/IF and ISIS? Being killed by Israeli airstrike today?

Hezbollah is terrorism.
What have they allegedly done? Defending Lebanon? Fighting Nusra/FSA/IF and ISIS? Being killed by Israeli airstrike today?
"ALLEGEDLY"
Timeline Hezbollah s rise Reuters
+Many smaller incidents and attacks you don't get to hear on daily basis mostly against IDF.
+The only reason Israel and Lebanon can't go on a peace treaty.
+Monthly basis death threats of course.
+Just because you're a real fan of Hezbollah, Miss Lebanon in hot water for selfie with Miss Israel - Israel News Ynetnews

Hezbollah is terrorism.
"ALLEGEDLY"
+Many smaller incidents and attacks you don't get to hear on daily basis mostly against IDF.
+Just because you're a real fan of Hezbollah, Miss Lebanon in hot water for selfie with Miss Israel - Israel News Ynetnews
I am not a fan of Hezbollah but it is clear that they aren´t in the same branch with Hamas.

Hezbollah is terrorism.
"ALLEGEDLY"
I am not a fan of Hezbollah but it is clear that they aren´t in the same branch with Hamas.
Sunnis and Shiites, they are the same radical Islamic trash to us, plus you might want to read this.
http://www.nytimes.com/ref/opinion/26haykel.html?_r=0

Hezbollah is terrorism.
"ALLEGEDLY"
Sunnis and Shiites, they are the same radical Islamic trash to us, plus you might want to read this.
I wasn´t referring to the sects of the groups but to their behavior. I don´t see the Hezbollah using forced human shields, sending children to war or commit other terrorist crimes. They just oppose Israels oppressing shadow on Lebanon.

Hezbollah is terrorism.
"ALLEGEDLY"
I wasn´t referring to the sects of the groups but to their behavior. I don´t see the Hezbollah using forced human shields, sending children to war or commit other terrorist crimes. They just oppose Israels oppressing shadow on Lebanon.
Well apparently they don't, first read the Timeline article by Reuters.

Forum List

Back