Under Biden US reaches Energy Independence!!!! thanks Biden

Oh look, some plagiarized opinions. Neat.

So?

Energy independence is a myth and apparently is not what people think it is.

That is a fact. And no amount of Trump buttsucking by you will change that fact.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

She sourced the BBC you idiot!

There you go again with your transparent horseshit that is really cultist self-preservation.

The source is this: Oil imports and exports - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

From YOUR link you didn't read:

The United States became a net annual petroleum exporter in 2020​

In 2020, the United States exported about 8.51 MMb/d and imported about 7.86 MMb/d of petroleum1, making the United States a net annual petroleum exporter for the first time since at least 1949.

:laughing0301:

U.S. petroleum imports in 2020 were the lowest since 1991​

The United States imported about 7.86 MMb/d of petroleum in 2020, which included 5.88 MMb/d of crude oil and 1.98 MMb/d of noncrude petroleum liquids and refined petroleum products. These were the lowest levels of imports of total petroleum and of crude oil since 1991.

===

:oops8: :cuckoo:

Spits the raging loser with no character who got caught lying and going back on his word. :icon_rolleyes:
You truly can't stand when someone stands up to your stupidity and have to lash out like a four year old. Very fitting coming from one such as you.

You truly can't stand when someone stands up to your stupidity and have to lash out like a four year old. Very fitting coming from one such as you.

LOL

Again...

Spits the raging loser with no character who got caught lying and going back on his word. :icon_rolleyes:

Did you bother to LOOK in your link, it runs to December 2020 and the article was published in January 2021

:oops8:

Meanwhile SINCE December 2020 it went up a lot according to this updated version

PETROLEUM & OTHER LIQUIDS​

It started going up immediately in his first month of office, every single month higher than Trumps last month of $2.284

Pay more attention next time.

"We just don't want to be dependent on our enemies for energy....which is how we are today."

Who are our enemies?
Most of the oil we import comes from Mexico, Canada and Venezuela.. since Trump sanctioned Venezuela we buy from Russia. We also buy small amounts from OPEC.

LOL

Again...

Describing yourself again? Perfect example of the projection an idiot like you always resorts to. And trolling any comment that you don't want to have public? And can't refute with the actual truth? Definition of a loser.

If you don't want the truth coming you in opposition of what you post, simply stop posting your garbage. You have little if any support for your stupidity. So simple that even you should comprehend it, but you won't.

Try harder. Your propaganda isn’t working.
Actually that's correct. Our energy independence lasted a couple of months when world demand collapsed and production cut back dramatically. We have always imported oil. We've been keeping records since 1973. You can find it on the net.

Describing yourself again? Perfect example of the projection an idiot like you always resorts to. And trolling any comment that you don't want to have public? And can't refute with the actual truth? Definition of a loser.

If you don't want the truth coming you in opposition of what you post, simply stop posting your garbage. You have little if any support for your stupidity. So simple that even you should comprehend it, but you won't.

Nope. Your, I know you are but what am I, nonsense fails you as you should have expected.

As far as the truth, I absolutely wanted it. Unfortunately, you can't deliver it since your claim that Democrats in Congress forced the shutdowns was bullshit from the start. There was no truth to be found there.

Actually that's correct. Our energy independence lasted a couple of months when world demand collapsed and production cut back dramatically. We have always imported oil. We've been keeping records since 1973. You can find it on the net.
You can find anything that you create and post on the internet. Doesn't make it true. Especially when it comes from a biased source.

Nope. Your, I know you are but what am I, nonsense fails you as you should have expected.

As far as the truth, I absolutely wanted it. Unfortunately, you can't deliver it since your claim that Democrats in Congress forced the shutdowns was bullshit from the start. There was no truth to be found there.
Because one such as you, a biased individual with no regard for the actual truth, makes such claims just further proves that you are full of it. You refuse to admit a truth unless you think that it supports your false claims. Definition and proof of a liar.

Because one such as you, a biased individual with no regard for the actual truth, makes such claims just further proves that you are full of it. You refuse to admit a truth unless you think that it supports your false claims. Definition and proof of a liar.

LOL

You mean like claiming Democrats in Congressed forced the shutdowns but then utterly failing to prove they actually did so?

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

You mean like claiming Democrats in Congressed forced the shutdowns but then utterly failing to prove they actually did so?

:abgg2q.jpg:
Yawn. You keep repeating yourself with no facts to back you up. Definition of a lying idiot totally owned by the democrats.

Yawn. You keep repeating yourself with no facts to back you up. Definition of a lying idiot totally owned by the democrats.

LOL

It's amusing watching you attempt to spin this on me when you're the one who utterly failed to prove his claim that Democrats in Congress forced the shutdowns.

LOL

It's amusing watching you attempt to spin this on me when you're the one who utterly failed to prove his claim that Democrats in Congress forced the shutdowns.
Actually, other than your words, you have offered no proof supporting your faulty position.

You keep demanding others prove their position while you never do as you demand.

Adequate proof that you know nothing of what you claim except to continue to make up lies. It is what you do and you continue to duck actual questions and truths that dispute your false claims.

Once again, the definition of a fool and a liar.

Actually, other than your words, you have offered no proof supporting your faulty position.

You keep demanding others prove their position while you never do as you demand.

Adequate proof that you know nothing of what you claim except to continue to make up lies. It is what you do and you continue to duck actual questions and truths that dispute your false claims.

Once again, the definition of a fool and a liar.

LOL

Again, there's nothing I need to prove. You already proved you lied by being utterly incapable of proving your bullshit claim that Democrats in Congress forced the shutdowns.

I'm merely agreeing with your tacit confession that you lied.

LOL

Again, there's nothing I need to prove. You already proved you lied by being utterly incapable of proving your bullshit claim that Democrats in Congress forced the shutdowns.

I'm merely agreeing with your tacit confession that you lied.
I never lied, that is all in what you claim is your mind.

You continue to demand that others prove what they say while dismissing the fact that you are lying.

You continue to make up things and claim that they are facts. Only to you are they "facts". And continue to provide anything that could be considered proof of your claims.

Not only are you a liar, but a poor one at that. And continuing to follow me around like a pathetic little puppy to take your beatings. Purely pathetic on your part. As is expecte3d of someone like you, living in your fantasy world.

I never lied, that is all in what you claim is your mind.

You continue to demand that others prove what they say while dismissing the fact that you are lying.

You continue to make up things and claim that they are facts. Only to you are they "facts". And continue to provide anything that could be considered proof of your claims.

Not only are you a liar, but a poor one at that. And continuing to follow me around like a pathetic little puppy to take your beatings. Purely pathetic on your part. As is expecte3d of someone like you, living in your fantasy world.

Of course you lied. Proven by your utter inability to prove your claim. That and the fact that without passing any related legislation, which even you admitted they hadn't, there's absolutely nothing Congress can do to force a shutdown.

You lose again as always because you're a loser.

:dance:

Of course you lied. Proven by your utter inability to prove your claim. That and the fact that without passing any related legislation, which even you admitted they hadn't, there's absolutely nothing Congress can do to force a shutdown.

You lose again as always because you're a loser.

:dance:
Yawn. You are so fixated on your lies that nothing factual can ever dent your little world.

FYI, I have never attempted to prone what you call my "lies", even though you seem, incorrectly, to think I have or must. I must because you demand it while never proving what you consider to be your points.
Further making up facts not inn evidence, as is your main method of lying. You claim to have offered proof of what you claim, yet you never have and have continually failed to do so. This clearly shows who is lying and points directly at you. Doesn't take a genius to see that you lie because you have no facts, only make-believe arguments against actual facts that you refuse to comprehend.

Best thing that you can do is to seek counseling from a mental helth provider. Preferably not one who is democrat since they already own your mind and tell you what to think. Original; thought is beyond your abilities.

Forum List

Back