Under Biden US reaches Energy Independence!!!! thanks Biden

What was disgusting is what he said, not because he said it. It created an indelible and troubling image in my mind, which is likely why you were never accepted as an ISIS bride.
You are a bully at heart... not much of a man. Press on.

I'm a grandmother with years of background in the oil business. The industry is recovering world wide and KSA is on track to be producing 13 million bpd according to oil minister Nasser.
And trying to sell it to the US. BTW, the term is "grandmuther".

I was going to say Trump profited from his Washington Hotel but you would have said he lost money on that deal.

Turns out that's not entirely true though

Trump could pocket $100 million in deal for money-losing D.C. hotel​

He lost millions running his D.C. hotel, according to financial documents, but could set a record with a $375 million sale​

Funny how you claim to know what I would say and state it as a fact. Just more of your lies.

Still trying to figure out why the average Americans fight for republicans since that political party has nothing substantial to offer the working class. They're in business to keep taxes from very low to nothing for the wealthy and the corporations. To their base of average to low income republican voters they sell fear and hate and nothing else.

Still trying to figure out why the average Americans fight for republicans since that political party has nothing substantial to offer the working class. They're in business to keep taxes from very low to nothing for the wealthy and the corporations. To their base of average to low income republican voters they sell fear and hate and nothing else.
I resigned the Republican party after 35 years when dubya invaded Iraq.

The only oil independence Biden achieved is independence from $60-$70 a barrel oil. The man is a menace.
Domestic producers are making money. Is that a problem for you? You do know that we have the highest lift costs in the world.

We're not energy independent by any stretch since we have to send nearly half of our oil overseas to get it refined. We buy some of our gas from Russia.
Being energy independent isn't a reality anyway. We just don't want to be dependent on our enemies for energy....which is how we are today.
"We just don't want to be dependent on our enemies for energy....which is how we are today."

Who are our enemies?

What is the name of the fantasy world you live in? Bellevue? You really need to stick to taking your meds and playing with the shiny balls in the corner. That's about all you can handle with all of your lies.

LOL

And still you have absolutely no evidence to back your claim that Democrats in Congress forced the shutdowns.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Under the Biden admin,.the US has done what it's talked about for decades .... It looks like independence was reached though an increase in production and decrease in fossil fuel demand.

The U.S. is now energy independent

For decades, politicians have talked about the U.S. achieving energy independence, a seemingly elusive goal of producing enough fuels to avoid relying on the rest of the world to fill up gas tanks and keep electricity flowing.

The intrigue: It's elusive no more. The U.S. produced more petroleum than it consumed in 2020, and the numbers were essentially in balance in 2021, according to the Energy Information Administration.

Why it matters: The surge in oil prices taking place in 2022 has radically different implications for the U.S. economy — and for key geopolitical relationships in the Middle East and Russia — than in past episodes when energy prices have risen.

The big picture: In the past, when oil prices spiked, the impact on the U.S. economy was straightforward: It made America poorer, as more of our income wentoverseas to pay for imported energy.
/----/ You're full of Hillary. We were Energy Independent thanks to Trump. But keep posting your lies. It's pathetic that is all you clowns have left. You bafoon.

The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the ...

https://www.instituteforenergyresearch.org › fossil-fuels › gas-and-oil › the-united-states-was-energy-independent-in-2019-for-the-first-time-since-1957
The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957. U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years. Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of "energy independence"—which is not to say that we did not import or export energy, but that we produced more ...

Under the Biden admin,.the US has done what it's talked about for decades .... It looks like independence was reached though an increase in production and decrease in fossil fuel demand.

The U.S. is now energy independent

For decades, politicians have talked about the U.S. achieving energy independence, a seemingly elusive goal of producing enough fuels to avoid relying on the rest of the world to fill up gas tanks and keep electricity flowing.

The intrigue: It's elusive no more. The U.S. produced more petroleum than it consumed in 2020, and the numbers were essentially in balance in 2021, according to the Energy Information Administration.

Why it matters: The surge in oil prices taking place in 2022 has radically different implications for the U.S. economy — and for key geopolitical relationships in the Middle East and Russia — than in past episodes when energy prices have risen.

The big picture: In the past, when oil prices spiked, the impact on the U.S. economy was straightforward: It made America poorer, as more of our income wentoverseas to pay for imported energy.
Try harder. Your propaganda isn’t working.

LOL

And still you have absolutely no evidence to back your claim that Democrats in Congress forced the shutdowns.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif
And you have no evidence that they didn't.

Time to implement the strategy of Ignore Arrogant Idiots. In this case, you.

And you have no evidence that they didn't.

Time to implement the strategy of Ignore Arrogant Idiots. In this case, you.

LOL

I don't need evidence to prove you wrong when you you have no evidence to prove yourself right.

:dance:

Run, pussy! Run!!! :scared1:

That's what pussies down when they're beat down.

LOL

I don't need evidence to prove you wrong when you you have no evidence to prove yourself right.

Run, pussy! Run!!! :scared1:

That's what pussies down when they're beat down.
Example of idiotic arrogance: You don't need to prove anything after you claim it but all others must prove to YOUR satisfaction. You seem to think(?) that you are in charge and important. Hate to burst your bubble deer little thing, but you are important only to yourself. No one else cares.

Example of idiotic arrogance: You don't need to prove anything after you claim it but all others must prove to YOUR satisfaction. You seem to think(?) that you are in charge and important. Hate to burst your bubble deer little thing, but you are important only to yourself. No one else cares.
You made a claim but can't prove it's true. My burden ends there. And it's not proof to my satisfaction. It's any proof at all. You posted none. Because you have none. Democrats in Congress have no authority to force states to shut down without passing legislation. Which of course, they didn't do. It was governors of the states, Republicans and Democrats alike, who forced the shutdowns in their respective states.

You also said you were going to ignore me but you didn't do that either. So not only are you a liar, you're not a man of your word either. What a loser you are, huh?

You made a claim but can't prove it's true. My burden ends there. And it's not proof to my satisfaction. It's any proof at all. You posted none. Because you have none. Democrats in Congress have no authority to force states to shut down without passing legislation. Which of course, they didn't do. It was governors of the states, Republicans and Democrats alike, who forced the shutdowns in their respective states.

You also said you were going to ignore me but you didn't do that either. So not only are you a liar, you're not a man of your word either. What a loser you are, huh?
I just can't help myself, when I see such arrogance and stupidity as you display I just have to try to correct it.

You appear to be beyond help with your hate and arrogance, demanding of others what you refuse to provide for yourself. If there were decent moderators on this board, you would be banned for life.

I just can't help myself, when I see such arrogance and stupidity as you display I just have to try to correct it.

You appear to be beyond help with your hate and arrogance, demanding of others what you refuse to provide for yourself. If there were decent moderators on this board, you would be banned for life.

Again, there's nothing for me to prove. You made a claim. You were challenged to prove your claim. You didn't prove it because you can't because it's not true.

You're a proven liar and not a man of your word. You have no character at all.

Sucks to be you.

Again, there's nothing for me to prove. You made a claim. You were challenged to prove your claim. You didn't prove it because you can't because it's not true.

You're a proven liar and not a man of your word. You have no character at all.

Sucks to be you.
Nothing for you to prove? You claim something is false and see no reason for you to prove it? You truly are a moron and wannabe elitist. The primary liar here is you, who claim to have proven something and not proven it at all.

Deer little beings such as you are what is wrong with this country and need to be silenced, AKA as stated by your side, canceled. I am sure that your lies and egotistical rants would not be missed.

Nothing for you to prove? You claim something is false and see no reason for you to prove it? You truly are a moron and wannabe elitist. The primary liar here is you, who claim to have proven something and not proven it at all.

Deer little beings such as you are what is wrong with this country and need to be silenced, AKA as stated by your side, canceled. I am sure that your lies and egotistical rants would not be missed.

LOLOL

YOU proved it's false, ya flamin' moron. There's nothing else I need to prove.

Forum List

Back