Under what circumstances, if any, could you see yourself taking up arms against fellow Americans?

I'm willing to bet you're an insomniac who stays up all night listening to Alex Jones. Call me psychic. :lol:

So are you saying would not even consider taking up arms under any of those circumstances? You'd be okay with the government confiscating all weapons, taking over churches, or shutting down conservative radio, TV, and Internet programs?

And, no, I don't listen to Alex Jones. The sum of my knowledge about Jones is that he was a big Ron Paul backer and that he tends to accept rather outlandish conspiracy theories (I believe that he accepted some/all of the 9/11 conspiracy theories, at least for a while).

I'm curious: What item in my list would lead you to suggest that I stay up nights listening to Alex Jones? What's more, I did not say those events were likely to happen anytime soon. I simply said those are some of the circumstances that would lead many liberty-loving people to consider taking up arms.

Last edited:
And the far right reactionary weirdos rant about non-issues.

We had no problem with folks in houses or bunkers before; there will be none in the future.

Yessiree! YOUR side had no trouble whatsoever burning 84 men, women and children to death in Waco, did you? What a guy! Oh, and let's not forget Randy Weaver's Son and Wife who, that "hero" shot in the head while she was standing in her door, unarmed and holding a 10 month old baby.

Yeah, YOUR side is real good at that, aren't they?
Dumb ass, Ruby Ridge happened under Bush. As for Waco, dumb actions on all sides. The Feds should have simply waited and taken the miscreant down when he was outside the compound.

No shit Sherlock. So, when George H W Bush (a criminal and a thief) did it - you're asserting that it was a crime. However, when that cocksucker from Hope Arkansas did it - it was "dumb actions" on both sides. See, stupid - you liberal assholes are all highly predictable. You'll defend your sides' actions all day. The only dumbass I see here - is you.

I'm willing to bet you're an insomniac who stays up all night listening to Alex Jones. Call me psychic. :lol:

So are you saying would not even consider taking up arms under any of those circumstances? You'd be okay with the government confiscating all weapons, taking over churches, or shutting down conservative radio, TV, and Internet programs?

And, no, I don't listen to Alex Jones. The sum of my knowledge about Jones is that he was a big Ron Paul backer and that he tends to accept rather outlandish conspiracy theories (I believe that he accepted some/all of the 9/11 conspiracy theories, at least for a while).

I'm curious: What item in my list would lead you to suggest that I stay up nights listening to Alex Jones? What's more, I did not say those events were likely to happen anytime soon. I simply said those are some of the circumstances that would lead many liberty-loving people to consider taking up arms.

Yes, he would be OK with total tyranny in this country. He would never "take up arms" because he is an absolute fan of government "assimilating" every man, woman and child in this country. Screw "freedom" hell, it is overrated, anyway.

And to think that this clown (Pogo) is actually a pseudo-intellectual. Frankly, he is bat shit crazy and has listened to one-too-many college professors that spend too much time in the faculty lounge pining for communism.

His mind is truly with the jack booted thugs. That is, of course, until a republican takes the White House - then he will truly be yet another racial, rabble rouser.

Yes, he would be OK with total tyranny in this country. He would never "take up arms" because he is an absolute fan of government "assimilating" every man, woman and child in this country. Screw "freedom" hell, it is overrated, anyway.

And to think that this clown (Pogo) is actually a pseudo-intellectual. Frankly, he is bat shit crazy and has listened to one-too-many college professors that spend too much time in the faculty lounge pining for communism.

His mind is truly with the jack booted thugs. That is, of course, until a republican takes the White House - then he will truly be yet another racial, rabble rouser.

I see you've taken down my words of wisdom from your sigline. :crybaby:

Finally figured out what it meant? Who explained it to you? The spoilsport.

Oh by the way feel free to find some quote from me anywhere anytime on any site ever suggesting the unmitigated malarkey you just pulled out of your ass here. Or just admit to said asscavernous extraction.

What I'm saying is your fantasies emanate from a point adrift in space somewhere between comic book conspiracies and Planet Ambien CR, and in fact your post is probably listed verbatim on the label of the latter under "side effects".

Oh by the way feel free to find some quote from me anywhere anytime on any site ever suggesting the unmitigated malarkey you just pulled out of your ass here. Or just admit to said asscavernous extraction.

Nope. I chose the next tag line VERY carefully. Oh, I've still got them - and WILL put them back up in the future. You are now, have always been and will always be a coward. Sorry, guy. It's what you are.

Nope. I chose the next tag line VERY carefully. Oh, I've still got them - and WILL put them back up in the future. You are now, have always been and will always be a coward. Sorry, guy. It's what you are.

You replaced ME with Plato?? He's a wanker. :eusa_snooty:

So about that ass extraction -- I'll accept your apology. Soon as you post it.
Drill baby drill.

You said that: no one else said that. Yes, you do listen to Alex Jones. You sound just like him.

The Oath of Enlistment:
"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

The simplest answer to your question is if those fellow Americans are enemies of the Constitution of the United States. They may become this by swearing allegiance to a hostile foreign power. They may become this by committing terrorism. They may become this by conspiring against our republic. If they take up arms against the legitimate government of the United States then we are contractually obligated to do so against them.

History tells us you are absolutely wrong ... but I'm pretty sure you never let facts get in your way.
History is entirely irrelevant to what the Oath of Enlistment we are required to say twice (once at the processing center and once at graduation) says we have to do. If you simply don't believe that it says that, then I'm sure I could find it in Title 10 of the US Code.

If Republicans actually started killing minorities in greater numbers than they do now.

We had no problem with folks in houses or bunkers before; there will be none in the future.

Yessiree! YOUR side had no trouble whatsoever burning 84 men, women and children to death in Waco, did you? What a guy! Oh, and let's not forget Randy Weaver's Son and Wife who, that "hero" shot in the head while she was standing in her door, unarmed and holding a 10 month old baby.

False comparison as you well know, so that dog does not hunt. We will have no problems at all with your types. Until you put your children before your hate, you risk all of what you should cherish.

You replaced ME with Plato?? He's a wanker. :eusa_snooty:

So about that ass extraction -- I'll accept your apology. Soon as you post it.
Drill baby drill.

Sonny boy - that day will never come.

False comparison as you well know, so that dog does not hunt. We will have no problems at all with your types. Until you put your children before your hate, you risk all of what you should cherish.

Well, fool, YOU are the one who said "houses or bunkers". What the hell else were you referring to? You seemed to be making a gleeful comparison, were you not? But then again, that's how folks like you operate. you LOVE it when the folks get their "just do" - regardless of the injustice, right?

Let's see, Weaver lost his Wife, his Son and the family dog for selling a shotgun (a set up - by the way - by the ATF) that was a half an inch too short. He got what was coming to him - right? It all worked out in the end, though, didn't it? He was paid 7 million dollars and the FBI were called "thugs" by the courts. That takes care of all of it.

And those damned Branch Davidians in Waco. Some guy accuses them of selling parts for an automatic rifle (that was never proven) - and they all (well most of them) were burned alive by a government using military equipment to burn them out (Thanks Janet Reno).

That's YOUR kind of "justice", right? Either bend to the will of the government - or die. You, my friend, are a GREAT American!!

I think many liberty-loving Americans would consider taking up arms in the following cases:

* If the government tried to confiscate all privately owned weapons. (Under Stalin, the NKVD undertook mass gun confiscation of guns among the peasantry during Collectivization. To this day, Russia has very strict gun control laws, though not as strict as during the Soviet era. The Nazis confiscated firearms from Jews and other demographics that they viewed as a threat. In North Korea, private gun ownership is illegal.)

* If the government tried to dictate who could be church pastors and what they could and could not teach. (The Nazis started doing this once they felt they were sufficiently entrenched in power. So did the Soviets.)

* If the government began to shut down conservative TV and radio shows. (Both the Nazis and the Soviets shut down opposition TV and radio programs. So does North Korea.)

* If the government began to shut down conservative websites. (The Russian government seeks to shut down websites that are viewed as "anti-government." The Chinese government strictly regulates Internet access and bans/shuts down all "anti-government" websites that somehow pop up.)
There you have it...I will die for Rush Limbaugh

Can't make this shit up

Not a thing about human suffering or loss of personal freedom.....Guns and Rush Limbaugh is what conservatives will fight and die for

Lets just say If bait-headed mongrels make their final assault on humanity.. I will be ready
TheyLiveGlassesOnDWI.gif

I think many liberty-loving Americans would consider taking up arms in the following cases:

* If the government tried to confiscate all privately owned weapons. (Under Stalin, the NKVD undertook mass gun confiscation of guns among the peasantry during Collectivization. To this day, Russia has very strict gun control laws, though not as strict as during the Soviet era. The Nazis confiscated firearms from Jews and other demographics that they viewed as a threat. In North Korea, private gun ownership is illegal.)

* If the government tried to dictate who could be church pastors and what they could and could not teach. (The Nazis started doing this once they felt they were sufficiently entrenched in power. So did the Soviets.)

* If the government began to shut down conservative TV and radio shows. (Both the Nazis and the Soviets shut down opposition TV and radio programs. So does North Korea.)

* If the government began to shut down conservative websites. (The Russian government seeks to shut down websites that are viewed as "anti-government." The Chinese government strictly regulates Internet access and bans/shuts down all "anti-government" websites that somehow pop up.)
There you have it...I will die for Rush Limbaugh

Can't make this shit up

Not a thing about human suffering or loss of personal freedom.....Guns and Rush Limbaugh is what conservatives will fight and die for

Loss of personal freedom!?! You are kidding, right? Let's briefly stare at this hog, shall we? The NSA watches (and listens) to nearly call made by Americans today. Drones fly over most major cities - watching. The President (Thanks Bush and Obama) can order YOUR death because they "want to" without charges or warrants.

"Loss of personal freedom"!?!?! Yeah, right. I haven't listened to Rush Limbaugh since the early 90s. I have NEVER heard ONE Alex Jones show. I USED to listen to Chuck Harder on a regular basis (back in the early 90s) until Bill Clinton had him audited repeatedly until he had to quit the business - then George Bush continued (for a total 0f nearly 18 years)

Yeah, you're right. a "loss of personal freedom". You fools had better wake up and you had better do it soon.

Forum List

Back