🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Understanding The Revolution….

No it isn't.

It remains wrong.

What the heck is wrong with you??????

You skipped my other post. If Scandinavian countries can't afford their welfare system then how are they lowering debts and improving other factors while it remains in place?

People will abort babies whether it is legal or not. You can't stop it from happening. Do you think it's better if people are doing it in their homes without professionals to help them?

I don't see how any human is ok with killing a baby with a beating heart.

People are going to do it though, legally or not. It's better if it can be done by medical professionals.

No it isn't.

It remains wrong.

If it is wrong then you better prosecute the US Supreme Court..
I can't wait for congress to legislate it and take it from them. there is no justification of killing a baby. I don't care what a nominated judge says.

Wait......are you denying the post????

Does Planned Parenthood harvest the organs and sell them?????

Does the Democrat party insist on funding Planned Parenthood???

Does Planned Parenthood kick back 'donations' to the Democrat Party?????

Or....are you simply embarrassed at where you send your political support.....to murderers.

Abortion is only a small part of what Planned Parenthood does. They help a lot of women that really need help. I remember the baby parts controversy. I honestly never saw the video so I don't have much to say about it. Abortion is one of those things I don't know how to feel about. I see both sides of the argument honestly. I actually read something that said in Europe people can tell the gender before the window has passed and will just kill the baby if it's not the one they wanted. That's pretty fucked up. It's dangerous to not allow legal and safe abortions though, because it's just like if you ban drugs and guns. People will just do the same thing through far more questionable means.

False.

What they do is abort .....kill human beings.

Abortions represent 3 percent of total services provided by Planned Parenthood, and roughly 10 percent of its clients received an abortion. The group does receive federal funding, but the money cannot be used for abortions by law.

Planned Parenthood - FactCheck.org
I must just laugh out loud at that silliness. :21::auiqs.jpg:

You should mock that one.

FactCheck is a Left wing organ.

Factcheck.org -- A Fraudulent "Fact Check" Site Funded By Biased Political Group
posted 8/27/2012 11:14:20 AM |

If you wanted to use a devious method to deceive people who are trying to differentiate between truth and lies on the Internet how would you do it? If you were extremely devious and had no conscience, you might set up a Web site with some official and unbiased sounding name that claims to be the encyclopedia of truth to be used as a tool for anyone who has the same biased view and wants to make believe to "back it up" with what they would like you to think is "indisputable fact."

That is exactly what Web sites like factcheck.org are. They are biased, politically motivated propaganda Web sites, manned and funded by biased political organizations who set up the sites for the sole purpose of deviously "backing up" the political arguments of those who hold the same views that they do. It's kind of like you have a friend who is in on your lie, and you use him to back up your story and don't tell anyone else he is your friend."
Factcheck.org -- A Fraudulent "Fact Check" Site Funded By Biased Political Group

"So what’s the real story behind FactCheck and it’s liberal bias? Who owns it? Well, the answer to that question is the now liberal group, the Annenberg Foundation. The Annenberg Foundation was founded by Walter H. Annenberg, who was at one point a loyal Reagan conservative and diehard Republican. However, Old Walter’s family have changed their tune. Now, the family has close ties to Barack Obama, Bill Ayers and the liberal front in general."
http://theswash.com/commentary/who-fact-checks-factcheck-org

No it isn't.

It remains wrong.

You skipped my other post. If Scandinavian countries can't afford their welfare system then how are they lowering debts and improving other factors while it remains in place?

People will abort babies whether it is legal or not. You can't stop it from happening. Do you think it's better if people are doing it in their homes without professionals to help them?

"You can't stop it from happening."

The case with muggings, murder and bank robbery.

And, in your case, resisting education.

You still didn't answer my question about the Scandinavian countries. I imagine you won't, but I'll keep bringing it up anyway.

I'm about what works, and outlawing abortion won't work. It just makes the entire thing more horrifying.

Sweden is pioneering “a new conservative model”…
I'm a believer in evolution and I see that everything has to evolve whether it is biological, religious, cultural, political, or economic. Evolve or perish. If the Swedes are seeking to improve their economy or politics, I applaud them.

I shake my head when I hear so many going back to the Constitution to validate what is or is not happening today. The Constitution was a masterwork but it is old and not written in stone. It needed amendments to be accepted and needs them to survive. Evolution/change is a good thing and needs to be managed not feared and blocked.

You still didn't answer my question about the Scandinavian countries. I imagine you won't, but I'll keep bringing it up anyway.

I'm about what works, and outlawing abortion won't work. It just makes the entire thing more horrifying.
no one said that killing a baby wouldn't happen, If a woman did do that on her own and died, why is that my concern?

Maybe they'd believe you if half the retards at that protest weren't waving signs that said something to the effect of "Abolish the second amendment."
I don't think "Abolish the second amendment" is the same thing as wanting to ban all guns. At least it isn't for me. Owning a car isn't a constitutional right yet there were an estimated 263.6 million registered passenger vehicles in the United States in 2015.
"At least it isn't for me."

Bogus.

Do you vote Democrat?
I've never voted for anyone who wanted to ban all guns.

no one said that killing a baby wouldn't happen, If a woman did do that on her own and died, why is that my concern?

I mean, if your position is basically "Fuck those women. I don't care if they die or get seriously injured." then I can't really argue with you. I just want to point out that abortion isn't going anywhere, and making it illegal makes it worse.

Maybe they'd believe you if half the retards at that protest weren't waving signs that said something to the effect of "Abolish the second amendment."
I don't think "Abolish the second amendment" is the same thing as wanting to ban all guns. At least it isn't for me. Owning a car isn't a constitutional right yet there were an estimated 263.6 million registered passenger vehicles in the United States in 2015.
"At least it isn't for me."

Bogus.

Do you vote Democrat?
I've never voted for anyone who wanted to ban all guns.
did you vote for a democrat? if so, then you did.

I mean, if your position is basically "Fuck those women. I don't care if they die or get seriously injured." then I can't really argue with you. I just want to point out that abortion isn't going anywhere, and making it illegal makes it worse.
fair enough. there are other alternatives. I hate the misuse of baby deaths to justify a woman's sexual life.

Any chance you'll read it and break down their lies?
well yes, we know how many babies die at those facilities and we know the number that visit. it's simple statistics and theirs is wrong.

Which parts specifically are lies in the link I provided? Can you provide evidence?
again, the numbers of women who go in and the number who kill the baby.

well yes, we know how many babies die at those facilities and we know the number that visit. it's simple statistics and theirs is wrong.

Which parts specifically are lies in the link I provided? Can you provide evidence?

Can you provide evidence that they're lying, or is that just what you believe?

I don't think "Abolish the second amendment" is the same thing as wanting to ban all guns.

You support abolishing the second amendment?
I don't think there is any need, it needs to be treated like any other right, none of which are absolute. There are limits on free speech to ensure public safety, there are, and there should be, limits on gun ownership to ensure public safety.

what does it mean then?
What it means to me i that gun rights need to be treated like any other right, none of which are absolute. There are limits on free speech to ensure public safety, there are, and there should be, limits on gun ownership to ensure public safety.

Can you provide evidence that they're lying, or is that just what you believe?
you won't trust any source I post. so, what's the point? I don't trust them and you think they are untouchable. so.

I don't think "Abolish the second amendment" is the same thing as wanting to ban all guns.

You support abolishing the second amendment?
I don't think there is any need, it needs to be treated like any other right, none of which are absolute. There are limits on free speech to ensure public safety, there are, and there should be, limits on gun ownership to ensure public safety.
they don't abolish the first amendment because of public safety right?

Forum List

Back