Undocumented(Illegal) Parents Eligible for July Child Tax Credit

Lisa558 posted a link to this article in another thread but I am “stealing” it because it deserves its own thread. We are now paying illegals with children. This administrait on has lost it’s mind. To make it even worse, the are advertising this benefit via the “Spanish language press.” Keep in mind, you don’t have to PAY any income tax to get the child tax credit. It is fully refundable. This is a giveaway to Americans with children and now that giveaway has been extended to ANYONE that crosses our border with children and gets an ITIN number. How on earth can Democrat support such nonsense?

Latino Rebels asked First Lady Jill Biden’s chief of staff Julissa Reynoso on a press call Wednesday morning if undocumented parents are eligible for checks via the child tax credit program in the American Rescue Plan.

“If the parent and the child have an ITIN [Individual Taxpayer Identification Number], that should suffice for the family to be able to receive the credit,” Reynoso said.

“The childtaxcredit.gov site is in English and Spanish. We’re doing a lot of outreach to Spanish language press too,” she added.

White House: Undocumented Parents Eligible for July Child Tax Credit Payments From IRS
Mac1958 must be so proud of his vote for biden

Rant all you want, once they've been issued an ITIN they are taxpayers. In other words no longer undocumented.
Do you understand why biden is flooding America with illegal aliens?

He wants to fundamentally change America to a minority majority nation

Care4all
Thanks. That sounds more like it. Only American born kids even if the parents are illegals can get this money.

I don't like it as these idiot illegals cost we tax payers billions each year. To bad we can't boot them all back across the border. The kids go where the parents go.

You can't because business believes they need them here.

Proud? Nope. Wrong again.
If not proud then you just dont give a damn what kind of country your grandchildren grow up in

Because your support for biden has doomed them to a world of misery

You can't because business believes they need them here.
Sometimes libs claim that robots are taking over the jobs

But now you tell us we need uneducated peasants from poor countries to do the work that welfare bums refuse to do

Sometimes libs claim that robots are taking over the jobs

But now you tell us we need uneducated peasants from poor countries to do the work that welfare bums refuse to do

I won't respond to Deceitful posts. I claimed no such thing.

I won't respond to Deceitful posts. I claimed no such thing.
You claim that business is demanding the flooding of America with illegals when there are plenty of Americans not working

Okay, drama queen.

Holy crap.

He is destroying the country. Just because you can't get "orange man bad" out of your head doesn't negate this fact. For some very odd reason, those mean tweets warped your brain to a point where you actually thought voting for this imbecile was the better choice. You should eating a warm slice of humble pie at this point vs defending that horrible decision.

You claim that business is demanding the flooding of America with illegals when there are plenty of Americans not working
if they're not working and the illegals are - isn't that what he could have been saying?

they need people to work. hell in and out had a sign saying up to $18.25 an hour to hand out burgers.

if american citizens are going to sit and wait for gov money then i would think businesses need workers and start not caring where they come from.

one problem at a time.

He is destroying the country. Just because you can't get "orange man bad" out of your head doesn't negate this fact. For some very odd reason, those mean tweets warped your brain to a point where you actually thought voting for this imbecile was the better choice. You should eating a warm slice of humble pie at this point vs defending that horrible decision.
it's pretty much the webster definition of identity politics. you can tear up the country as long as i like you.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back