Unedited Video: Trump in the 90s at congressional hearing: talking about about Tribal Communities: "They don't look like Indians to me"

He was probably talking about Liz Warren. She might still have been claiming to be Native American in the 90s.

You're MAGA, and I'm pretty sure a retired teabagger as well. I don't blame you for being embarrassed to admit it. I would be embarrassed too. If you support trump and his MAGAs, you are a MAGA.
I supported some of Trumps policies other than that he spent money like a Democrat as a fiscally minded Conservative that is a huge deal breaker. You on the other hand are projecting. You support a semi-functional potato and flat out ignore everything that he and the Democratic party does that you accuse Trump and Republicans of doing. You are a political hack I am not.

um watch the OP
So you're another MAGA idiot that can't backup his claims. What a surprise.
I supported some of Trumps policies other than that he spent money like a Democrat as a fiscally minded Conservative that is a huge deal breaker. You on the other hand are projecting. You support a semi-functional potato and flat out ignore everything that he and the Democratic party does that you accuse Trump and Republicans of doing. You are a political hack I am not.
You're a cult member. Nobody expects you to be rational.

His MAGA cult doesn't care.
I cant stand Trump and I still don't care.

What inane idea made you think that anyone will or even should care about comments made 30 years ago. The recent trend of pulling up shit people said decades ago was moronic when it was dreamed up. It is way beyond that now.

I cant stand Trump and I still don't care.

What inane idea made you think that anyone will or even should care about comments made 30 years ago. The recent trend of pulling up shit people said decades ago was moronic when it was dreamed up. It is way beyond that now.
I agree to a point, and I might even start a thread on that as soon as I finish reading through all the posts about what Hillary and Obama did or said years ago.

I agree to a point, and I might even start a thread on that as soon as I finish reading through all the posts about what Hillary and Obama did or said years ago.
Ah yes, the whataboutism. The fav go to.

The RACIST 62 million people got SUCKERED BY in 2016, and many more in 2020 and beyond

The 90s?!

You went back some 30 (THIRTY) YEARS to find something to bring up about Trump because of your unhealthy, TDS-suffering, obsessive 'Don Qixote-esque' hate-driven crusade against Donald Trump ...

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Dude, seriously, seek some professional mental health so you can finally let go and move on with your life.

Perhaps when you go to vote tomorrow and look at your ballot, see Trump's name missing, you snowfakes / Democrats will finally figure out TRUMP ISN'T RUNNING FOR OFFICE IN THIS ELECTION!

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back