🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Unemployed Hunter Biden living in $2.5 Million Hollywood Hills Mansion

‘ Per Talk Radio and an Arkansas Lawyer reading Court Files, Unemployed Hunter Biden is living in a $2.5 Million Mansion in Hollywood Hills (CA).

This raises the prospect of already spoken rumors that Biden donors may have been funding Biden and his pregnant women, ala John Edwards.

In previous court filings, Biden’s wife said he spends $60,000 a month on Prostitutes and Crack, and didn’t pay the Domestics or gardeners.
Did you make this one up out of thin air all by yourself? Idiot. LOL.
I just loved being attacked by idiots with 50 point IQ's.....ROTFLMFAO!!!!
What, no link to a credible source, asshole? LOL.
Do you really expect Pravda (MSM) to report on something like this? Are you that naive?

The first question that came to me here is does 2.5 million even buy a mansion in the Hollywood Hills?

OOPS....LOOKED WHAT JUST POPPED UP....YOU have to admire the ABNORMALS ability to go down with the ship!

Hunter Biden owns massive home in swanky Hollywood Hills - New York Post
4 minutes ago · Hunter Biden owns massive home in swanky Hollywood Hills, court ... three-bathroom mid-century home is valued at $2.5 million

I just love it when these scum suckers get hit on the head with their own stupidity....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
There might be more bullshit in the New York Post than there is in your bullshit posts. Obviously, you don't know what the word credible means. LOL.
That`s the paper that Archie Bunker read. He too was pretty smart. :)
Have the stalkers moved on from Hillary?

‘ Per Talk Radio and an Arkansas Lawyer reading Court Files, Unemployed Hunter Biden is living in a $2.5 Million Mansion in Hollywood Hills (CA).

This raises the prospect of already spoken rumors that Biden donors may have been funding Biden and his pregnant women, ala John Edwards.

In previous court filings, Biden’s wife said he spends $60,000 a month on Prostitutes and Crack, and didn’t pay the Domestics or gardeners.
Do you really expect Pravda (MSM) to report on something like this? Are you that naive?
No, I don't expect any reputable news organization to report this, because it's bullshit. You are the willfully naive and gullible one.

OOPS....LOOKED WHAT JUST POPPED UP....YOU have to admire the ABNORMALS ability to go down with the ship!

Hunter Biden owns massive home in swanky Hollywood Hills - New York Post
4 minutes ago · Hunter Biden owns massive home in swanky Hollywood Hills, court ... three-bathroom mid-century home is valued at $2.5 million

I just love it when these scum suckers get hit on the head with their own stupidity....ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
There might be more bullshit in the New York Post than there is in your bullshit posts. Obviously, you don't know what the word credible means. LOL.
That`s the paper that Archie Bunker read. He too was pretty smart. :)
Have the stalkers moved on from Hillary?
These trump bootlickers are just a bunch of gullible morons.

No, I don't expect any reputable news organization to report this, because it's bullshit. You are the willfully naive and gullible one.
How have you determined this news of Joe Biden's fucked up son is all false?
Apparently you declare the news you don't wish to see fake regardless of it's actual content.

Why should I care what Hunter Biden is doing?

Apparently you missed the latest Liberal talking point, that Hunter Biden is the paragon of virtue and that's why we need to elect his dad, Sleepy Joe as president.

Apparently you missed the latest Liberal talking point, that Hunter Biden is the paragon of virtue and that's why we need to elect his dad, Sleepy Joe as president.

Yea I must have missed that, because I don't give a damn what Hunter Biden is doing. He is not an elected official, so what he does doesn't effect me at all.

Bullshit! It’s totally relevant. But it doesn’t jibe with the narrative.

Forum List

Back