Unemployed need not apply

Which of course ignores the impact of taking that dollar out of the economy in the first place. Ever hear of the "Broken Window Fallacy"?

How exactly is the dollar taken out of the economy? Wouldn't that be an argument against corporate subsidies?
1. Where do you think the dollar given in unemployment benefits comes from?
2. Yes. I don't believe in corporate welfare.

So you hire employees that are up to your industry standards? Employees with poor work history and then you pay them twice what they would make anywhere else and never get a complaint.

Oh and don't forget that all your employees have fitness certificates! :lmao:

Every time you add to your story is gets dumber each time.

You seem to be confusing my employees with sub-contractors that are contracted, in that they are licensed, insured or bonded, and their employees are eligible to work in the United States. This is REQUIRED by my insurance company.

Do I didn't get it confused. In the thread about Trump allegedly using illegal aliens, you were confused and when you were called out on your stupidity, you ran away from the thread. I know how a business works, I ran and sold three of them.

Please quit trying to prove you are anything but a liar. You gig is up.

Which of course ignores the impact of taking that dollar out of the economy in the first place. Ever hear of the "Broken Window Fallacy"?

How exactly is the dollar taken out of the economy? Wouldn't that be an argument against corporate subsidies?
the same place that dollar is spent at?

In order for the government to spend any money, it first has to take that money out of the economy. That represents lost opportunity. Individuals and companies have to pay that money in taxes instead of expanding, hiring more workers, purchasing more goods, and in general adding to economic activity. That's not even controversial.

In order for the government to spend any money, it first has to take that money out of the economy. That represents lost opportunity. Individuals and companies have to pay that money in taxes instead of expanding, hiring more workers, purchasing more goods, and in general adding to economic activity. That's not even controversial.
so does any investment capital, accumulated in the capital, private sector. is capitalism really that useless to the Right.

so does any investment capital, accumulated in the capital, private sector. is capitalism really that useless to the Right.
Not so. Investment capital is put to use immediately, expanding business and hiring workers, just for one example. It represents opportunity taken, not lost.

very true!! no net gain is possible from taxation and in fact a net loss is likely since govt invents nothing while private inventions (which are fewer after taxes) got us from the stone age to here.

1. It's comes from taxpayers, and is spent again in the economy.
2. Good! Quit voting for those that do.

Do I didn't get it confused. In the thread about Trump allegedly using illegal aliens, you were confused and when you were called out on your stupidity, you ran away from the thread. I know how a business works, I ran and sold three of them.

What is most fun is where he declared himself a telecommunications mogul - but had no idea what the LEC is or what CLECs are, what a CSU/DSU or PRI are. Just amazing stuff.

So you hire employees that are up to your industry standards? Employees with poor work history and then you pay them twice what they would make anywhere else and never get a complaint.

You seem to be confusing my employees with sub-contractors that are contracted, in that they are licensed, insured or bonded, and their employees are eligible to work in the United States. This is REQUIRED by my insurance company.

Do I know if my subcontractors have employees that are legally able to work in the United States? Yes, and I have the paperwork to prove it.

If money is taken out of the economy and not spent again it's taken out of the economy. Welfare for people is spent again.

Not so. Investment capital is put to use immediately, expanding business and hiring workers, just for one example. It represents opportunity taken, not lost.

Wouldn't that be the same as a dollar spent at 7-11?

Do I know if my subcontractors have employees that are legally able to work in the United States? Yes, and I have the paperwork to prove it.

That's because you have no subcontractors.

What is most fun is where he declared himself a telecommunications mogul - but had no idea what the LEC is or what CLECs are, what a CSU/DSU or PRI are. Just amazing stuff.

He is comical, the "certificate of fitness" he claimed was for vetting subcontractors. After he was exposed, he went running from that thread.

If you are in telecom, you better know what a LEC and a CLEC is that is pretty fundamental.

What is really funny is his claim he pays all his employees double the industry standard, sells his product for less and makes bigger profits. I think he has Hillary disease, he just can't stop lying.

Forum List

Back