Unemployed need not apply

corporations won't hire the unemployed. Just spin.

Dear, unemployment is 5.2%; down from over 10% . Did you think the Girl Scouts hired all those unemployed people??
If you are really a guy and you keep calling people Dear you are a god damn faggot. Stop it queer.

dear, liberals are caring, sensitive ,tolerant and inclusive not hateful and homophobic. So you are a stupid liberal and homophobic too.

Do you understand?

Republicans like to blame all the unemployed on Obama but they don't ask the corporations they serve to stop the practice of not hiring people who are out of work.

Corporations are being really picky. I think they like unemployment high. It keeps wages down. I remember an article years ago explaining that's what Greenspan said it was his responsibility to keep wages low they need unemployment to be high but not too high.
Wages and employment are being kept down because employers are being strangled by the cost of Obamacare. Ever think of that?
false employment is being kept down by employers who falsely assume the aca will hurt their bottom line.
That's because it DOES hurt the bottom line
If my employees start to average more than 28hrs, besides the extra hourly cost, we're required to provide them with coverage.
How do these added expenses not effect the bottom line?

Remember, now, you can never complain about rising costs of goods and services.
That's the only way to recoup these losses
Raise the cost. If you raise it too much we won't buy it.

And how about next year instead of giving the CEO $1 million bonus you give half to the workers. That's what union companies do.

In my industry bonuses are profit-driven, so that's not a concern.

And, yes, you will buy it.
Not only will you buy it but you will plan your week and your holidays around it so you won't have to be bothered with cooking for your family.

Is it too late to ask for any evidence of the claims made in the OP?
Do you need proof? OMFG

Hiring Bias Against the Unemployed Should There Be a Law

Why companies are wary to hire long-term unemployed - MarketWatch

Unemployed 5 Reasons Companies Won t Hire You - CBS News

Now I am the exception to the rule because I found work while out of work but I'm a god damn rock star.

Dear, unemployment is 5.2%; down from over 10% . Did you think the Girl Scouts hired all those unemployed people??
If you are really a guy and you keep calling people Dear you are a god damn faggot. Stop it queer.

dear, liberals are caring, sensitive ,tolerant and inclusive not hateful and homophobic. So you are a stupid liberal and homophobic too.

Do you understand?
No dear, I mean queer. LOL. You just sound sooo stupid with the dear shit. Are you really a woman who uses the name Ed? Because I sure hope so, queer, i mean dear. It almost makes me want to block you but I've never done that before. But the deer shit is really annoying. WHy do you do it over and over. YOu can leave out the fucking deer queer.

And how about next year instead of giving the CEO $1 million bonus you give half to the workers. That's what union companies do.

and thats why most union jobs went to China!

See why we have to be 100% positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance and should be illegal in America?
Turns out you are dead wrong. I just heard this on the radio. Ford isn't moving plants to Mexico because of unions. If Ford wants to ship a car to Europe from America they get a 10% tariff. Mexico has the most free trade agreements of any country. Something like 45 countries. If Mexico ships a car to Europe there are ZERO tariffs.

Now I know why union jobs are going to Mexico instead of Arkansas or Mississippi.

Cheaper labor, lower exporting tariffs, lower environmental costs, lower taxes. Those are some good reasons to move a plant to Mexico. I bet that lowers the cost considerably.

Because I sure hope so, queer, i mean dear. It almost makes me want to block you but I've never done that before. But the deer shit is really annoying. WHy do you do it over and over. YOu can leave out the fucking deer queer.

a homophobic liberal who hasn't gotten the memo that liberals are inclusive, soft, warm, sensitive, tolerant and caring. Do you hate gay folks, dear??

Because I sure hope so, queer, i mean dear. It almost makes me want to block you but I've never done that before. But the deer shit is really annoying. WHy do you do it over and over. YOu can leave out the fucking deer queer.

a homophobic liberal who hasn't gotten the memo that liberals are inclusive, soft, warm, sensitive, tolerant and caring. Do you hate gay folks, dear??
I love gay people. I use the term as a derogatory comment to someone who is not gay. Stop worrying about hurting gay people's feelings now jerk.

It's like you guys didn't care when it was Rosie's feelings but now that it's Megyn Kelly's you want Trump kicked out of the debates? Strange you didn't care when the attack wasn't aimed at one of your own.

I love gay people. I use the term as a derogatory comment to someone who is not gay.

why would queer and fag be derogatory rather than a compliment if you love gays??

isn't thinking fun??
You never called someone a fag for being stupid?

What are you repubs gonna pretend soon that it is you who are on the side of gays?

Just like when you attempted to try to suggest it's democratic policies that are racist??

Sorry but liberals blacks and queers aren't buying that.

Except Herman Cain Ben carson and Kaitlyn Jenner that is.

Do you understand?
No dear, I mean queer. LOL. You just sound sooo stupid with the dear shit. Are you really a woman who uses the name Ed? Because I sure hope so, queer, i mean dear. It almost makes me want to block you but I've never done that before. But the deer shit is really annoying. WHy do you do it over and over. YOu can leave out the fucking deer queer.
Thought ou were talking to me until you said "Ed"

Must be talking about Ed Buttface

I put his stupid shit on ignore a while back

See why we have to be 100% positive that liberalism is based in pure ignorance and should be illegal in America?
Turns out you are dead wrong. I just heard this on the radio. Ford isn't moving plants to Mexico because of unions. If Ford wants to ship a car to Europe from America they get a 10% tariff. Mexico has the most free trade agreements of any country. Something like 45 countries. If Mexico ships a car to Europe there are ZERO tariffs.

Now I know why union jobs are going to Mexico instead of Arkansas or Mississippi.

Cheaper labor, lower exporting tariffs, lower environmental costs, lower taxes. Those are some good reasons to move a plant to Mexico. I bet that lowers the cost considerably.
Shouldn't lower wages mean more jobs? So then why are Mexicans sneaking over here?

Mexico sounds like they are implimenting the GOP's business model. Let's see if a middle class emerges from it.

Shouldn't lower wages mean more jobs? So then why are Mexicans sneaking over here?

Mexico sounds like they are implimenting the GOP's business model. Let's see if a middle class emerges from it.

Minimum wage is $4.68 a day in US dollars. Are you going to work for less than $5 a day or you are you coming the US and work for money?

Mexico is a third world country, living conditions are terrible.

MGR - the Mexico Gulf Reporter Mexican minimum wage in 2014 will be 5 dollars - a day

Minimum wage is $4.68 a day in US dollars. Are you going to work for less than $5 a day or you are you coming the US and work for money?

MGR - the Mexico Gulf Reporter Mexican minimum wage in 2014 will be 5 dollars - a day
Republicans say that's too much. If it were 2.50 an hour they'd hire twice the number of workers.

And now all of the sudden you're gonna pretend America isn't corrupted? Yesterday you said they are all scum. Well who do you think scum work for? You or the rich?

Corporations are turning America into a 3rd world nation.

You Republicans argue saying of course corporations go where the labor is cheapest. What is your solution Republicans? Is it to lower our standards? Bullshit!

Republicans say that's too much. If it were 2.50 an hour they'd hire twice the number of workers.

And now all of the sudden you're gonna pretend America isn't corrupted? Yesterday you said they are all scum. Well who do you think scum work for? You or the rich?

Have no clue what you are talking about, can you please clarify.

Forum List

Back