Unemployment Compensation is much better than these 5 Jobs

Mailman

Dishwasher

Trash man

Waiter

Soda Delivery man

I would rather keep looking than do any of those jobs
I would rather do any of those jobs rather than depend on unemployment compensation, and continue to look for another job if need be.

If you was a mail man u would be too tired to look for something else LOL
An outright lie.

whatever, your feet would be tired and all you would want to do is come home and lay down after eating dinner

Mailman

Dishwasher

Trash man

Waiter

Soda Delivery man

I thought the postal jobs were coveted over compensated gubermint jobs?

So much so that people kill and go postal when they lose their USPS job?

And you get outside and get exercise.

A route in Philthy would sux though.
Most are subcontracted out once you leave the big shitty..

Mailman

Dishwasher

Trash man

Waiter

Soda Delivery man

I would rather do any of those jobs rather than depend on unemployment compensation, and continue to look for another job if need be.

An outright lie.

whatever, your feet would be tired and all you would want to do is come home and lay down after eating dinner
So you have a B-12 deficiency eh? When I was your age I had a full time job and partied all night..

Mailman

Dishwasher

Trash man

Waiter

Soda Delivery man

An outright lie.

No, I'm in shape and walking a few hours a day isn't going to wear Me out. Besides, I was an RCA with the Postal Service and often worked 30+ hours covering for My carrier. The pay was far superior to unemployment. In fact, I made as much in a single paycheck as two months of unemployment.

So, have a nice day. Work means you bust your ass, from the moment you clock in, to the moment you clock out.

Mailman

Dishwasher

Trash man

Waiter

Soda Delivery man

An outright lie.

No, I'm in shape and walking a few hours a day isn't going to wear Me out. Besides, I was an RCA with the Postal Service and often worked 30+ hours covering for My carrier. The pay was far superior to unemployment. In fact, I made as much in a single paycheck as two months of unemployment.

So, have a nice day. Work means you bust your ass, from the moment you clock in, to the moment you clock out.
He'd really hate to hear what a commercial bricklayer makes...

Mailman

Dishwasher

Trash man

Waiter

Soda Delivery man

An outright lie.

So you have a B-12 deficiency eh? When I was your age I had a full time job and partied all night..
Hell, we would work the closing shift Burger King, go across the street and eat a good breakfast at Denny's, then drive to Santa Cruz and spend the day on the beach. Drive back in time to start our shift for that day. Sometimes we go two and three days like that.

An outright lie.

Hell, we would work the closing shift Burger King, go across the street and eat a good breakfast at Denny's, then drive to Santa Cruz and spend the day on the beach. Drive back in time to start our shift for that day. Sometimes we go two and three days like that.
I used to do the same from a teen until senior...Now I just smoke my weed at home..

Mailman

Dishwasher

Trash man

Waiter

Soda Delivery man

They are but the job itself SUCKS. Walking blocks and blocks in the rain and cold with a big ass bag of mail on your back LOL

Setting in a cubicle clicking keys and mice????

Bang broads on the route.

lg.php

Mailman

Dishwasher

Trash man

Waiter

Soda Delivery man

An outright lie.

I prefer the office not walking in frigid weather lol

Mailman

Dishwasher

Trash man

Waiter

Soda Delivery man

They are but the job itself SUCKS. Walking blocks and blocks in the rain and cold with a big ass bag of mail on your back LOL

Setting in a cubicle clicking keys and mice????

Bang broads on the route.

lg.php

Yes I would rather be in a office than walking outside in the winter time in cold or summer in the heat

An outright lie.

I prefer the office not walking in frigid weather lol
So would I, but I also do what I have to. I wanted the extra pocket money and the possibility of chaining My Military service into a Postal retirement. The job I was working closed their doors because of the Union and I had to quit the postal job for a full-time job. So it didn't work out. I enjoyed the work though. Case My mail, pack it up and load it into the car and then I was on the road for the next 5 hours, just Me, the radio, the back country of North East Pennsylvania. It was a good gig. I'm sorry I had to give it up, even if it meant working an extra 20 - 30 hours a week.

Mailman

Dishwasher

Trash man

Waiter

Soda Delivery man

Our society has nothing in mind but a sharecropper existence for any and all of those who work for wages.

Forum List

Back