Unemployment falls to 7%

You are welcome to start a thread on any economic indicator you wish

Regardless, it is hard to argue that the economy has not improved noticeably in the last year

So are you saying the UE rate is an indicator of a healthy economy?

PressTV - Claims of improving US economy 'very misleading'

Republicans have been whining that the employment numbers are the most important economic indicator for five years. Now that it has hit 7% it has been devalued by the right

Want to talk about GDP? How about real estate? Want to talk Stock Market over the last five years?

I still ain't buying it. My job is my indicator for me, and how healthy America's economy is.
What are the numbers for Construction and manufacturing?

I work for one of the largest mechanical contractors in the country it's in the top ten, I just don't see any improvement in jobs. as a matter of fact the company had over 1800 field employees now we're down to less than half that.
Well there you go, it is settled.

This poster's perception of employment trends in their single company in a single industry is clearly the better measure, so the official numbers have been debunked.

Republicans have been whining that the employment numbers are the most important economic indicator for five years. Now that it has hit 7% it has been devalued by the right

Want to talk about GDP? How about real estate? Want to talk Stock Market over the last five years?

GDP piss poor.....

Real Estate piss poor ....

Stock market is up, where the fuck else are people going to put their money (people who still actually have money) with interest rates near zero? How many millions are being printed every week to pump into your touted stock market? ........... :lol:

Piss poor GDP is the negative GDP we saw under the Republicans. It was over 3.0 last quarter
Real Estate values are up 10% in the last year......poor is the crashing market we saw under Republicans

The Stock Market has doubled..........poor is dropping 6000 points like it did under the Republicans

I still ain't buying it. My job is my indicator for me, and how healthy America's economy is.

You have a job?

Can there be a better indicator that the economy is booming?

You have a job?

Not just any job my job is an good indicator of a strong economy
Construction it always has been.
Now tell me what are the numbers for the construction side of the economy?

When the UE rate was 5% under Bush, democrats said were in a recesssion. Ever since it artificially dropped under 10% under Obama, it's been a recovery..... :thup:

The indicator that said we were in a recession was three straight quarters of negative GDP. That 5% didn't last long did it?

Dropping the unemployment 3% is recovery. It doesn't mean that you are fully recovered, but it does show recovery

Not necessarily. Again, it could show that a number of people have given up. Plus the new jobs pay less than the old jobs. Plus minimum wage has the lowest spending power in history. Plus more than 3/4 of those working for minimum wage are adults. Plus plus plus....

I work for one of the largest mechanical contractors in the country it's in the top ten, I just don't see any improvement in jobs. as a matter of fact the company had over 1800 field employees now we're down to less than half that.
Well there you go, it is settled.

This poster's perception of employment trends in their single company in a single industry is clearly the better measure, so the official numbers have been debunked.

Didn't mean a single company was an indicator the whole construction industry.

You have a job?

Any sector that can find room to employ you must be booming

You have a job?

Up 17,000 jobs since October, up 176,000 since November 2012.
Table B-1. Employees on nonfarm payrolls by industry sector and selected industry detail

For all of you Obama brown-nosers, here's an indication of how bad the economy sucks -> drive around your hometown and see how many storefronts are closed. How many have For Lease or For Rent signs on them.

Each and every one of those means someone without a job because people are not buying services before the election of our Kenyan Nazi.

For all of you Obama brown-nosers, here's an indication of how bad the economy sucks -> drive around your hometown and see how many storefronts are closed. How many have For Lease or For Rent signs on them.

Each and every one of those means someone without a job because people are not buying services before the election of our Kenyan Nazi.

That's true.

GDP piss poor.....

Stock market is up, where the fuck else are people going to put their money (people who still actually have money) with interest rates near zero? How many millions are being printed every week to pump into your touted stock market? ........... :lol:

Piss poor GDP is the negative GDP we saw under the Republicans. It was over 3.0 last quarter
Real Estate values are up 10% in the last year......poor is the crashing market we saw under Republicans

The Stock Market has doubled..........poor is dropping 6000 points like it did under the Republicans

I hate to break it to you snappy, but the only quarters GDP growth has been negative in the last 15 years were after Obama got elected. You're lying about home values too, why can't Obamabots tell the truth about anything? Tell me something else genius, what happens to the stock market when the 85 billion a month support from the fed stops? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
You have a job?

Up 17,000 jobs since October, up 176,000 since November 2012.
Table B-1. Employees on nonfarm payrolls by industry sector and selected industry detail

WOW didn't see that one coming. obama labor information :eusa_whistle:

Are you going to threaten someone else in here tough guy pussy...

Inter-tough-guy-April.jpg

Hah hah that is perfect... you kept demanding the construction job numbers and when they were delivered and didn't suit your agenda, pshaw they are fake.

Tell me this, if they had been shitty would you have embraced them as real? I'm thinking so, that situation would have suddenly made the govt organization responsible for producing these reports all legit right?

Hah hah that is perfect... you kept demanding the construction job numbers and when they were delivered and didn't suit your agenda, pshaw they are fake.

Tell me this, if they had been shitty would you have embraced them as real? I'm thinking so, that situation would have suddenly made the govt organization responsible for producing these reports all legit right?

Something other than those cooked numbers.

Are you going to threaten someone else in here tough guy pussy...

Inter-tough-guy-April.jpg

Who did I threaten bitch?

GDP piss poor.....

I hate to break it to you snappy, but the only quarters GDP growth has been negative in the last 15 years were after Obama got elected. You're lying about home values too, why can't Obamabots tell the truth about anything? Tell me something else genius, what happens to the stock market when the 85 billion a month support from the fed stops? :eusa_whistle:

Damn.....do you just make shit up or what?

I'm not even going to bother looking it up for you.........you are not worth the effort

Then surf the interweb and see all the shit for sale

Then tell me about those empty stores

Forum List

Back