Unemployment rates were made worse by Bush, not Obama!

obama's war on women continues
Benefit inequality
retired-workers-png.32847
Hey dumb ass, benefits are based on earnings, not sex! Any woman earning as much as a man up to the max will collect the same max benefit as a man.
Sure they are based on earnings but I see no change with obama than with any other president. I guess you've got kool aid shock.
I can actually believe you are stupid enough to think that 75 years of paying into social security can be reversed in just 5 years. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

And you are so far to the left that you think Social Security is solvent because of Obama.
This is what I love about you rightwing loons ... you see things that aren't there. More commonly known as, hallucinations.

Benefit inequality
Hey dumb ass, benefits are based on earnings, not sex! Any woman earning as much as a man up to the max will collect the same max benefit as a man.
Sure they are based on earnings but I see no change with obama than with any other president. I guess you've got kool aid shock.
I can actually believe you are stupid enough to think that 75 years of paying into social security can be reversed in just 5 years. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

And you are so far to the left that you think Social Security is solvent because of Obama.
This is what I love about you rightwing loons ... you see things that aren't there. More commonly known as, hallucinations.

So like I said this far left drone thinks Social Security is solvent because Obama is office.

Starting in Jan. 20, 2001, at the beginning of George W. Bush’s administration, the rate was 2.4 percent, but by the time he left in January 2009 it had reached 7 percent. The rate now is 5.9% and is on track to get even lower.
Wait for it. The democrats will blame republicans for the outbreak of Ebola. Wait fir it.

So like I said this far left drone thinks Social Security is solvent because Obama is office.
You're inducible, ain'tcha?

Starting in Jan. 20, 2001, at the beginning of George W. Bush’s administration, the rate was 2.4 percent, but by the time he left in January 2009 it had reached 7 percent. The rate now is 5.9% and is on track to get even lower.
Wait for it. The democrats will blame republicans for the outbreak of Ebola. Wait fir it.
You're too late -- righties have already blamed Obama.

You're inducible, ain'tcha?

Once again the far left shows that they believe Social Security is solvent, just because Obama is in office.

Next this far left drone will be posting that Social Security does not contribute “one penny” to the federal deficit.

You're too late -- righties have already blamed Obama.

Oh really? So anyone that is not far left is a "righty"?

The rate is a lie. There are fewer jobs and people quit looking. Stop trying to bullshit us. Save it for the low info voters...your targets.

The rate is a lie. There are fewer jobs and people quit looking. Stop trying to bullshit us. Save it for the low info voters...your targets.
Cite your data and their source that show there are fewer jobs.

Let me answer for him ...

We are still waiting? Please hold your breath while we wait, PLEASE!

Benefit inequality
Where do you get 75 years? baby boomers aren't 75 and it is your claim baby boomers are retiring and that would be 64

Bush didn't have 92 million Americans out of the work force.sorry try again
He had 92 million UNEMPLOYED as the Right defines unemployed.
Nope Bush never had 92 million out of the work fore.
But he DID have 92 million UNEMPLOYED as YOU defined unemployed.
No Bush never had 92 million not working 92 million is a record obama carries dumb ass.
Bush had 80 million not working because they were not in the labor force and 12 million not working because they were unemployed. 80 million plus 12 million = 92 million not working everywhere but in Right-wing looney-world.
Bush never had 92 million Americans out of the work force even when you try to use that fucked up liberal fucking fuzzy math, obama holds that record..

He doesn't have any sources. Like most Republican hacks he just makes things up and hopes no one will notice!

Benefit inequality
Where do you get 75 years? baby boomers aren't 75 and it is your claim baby boomers are retiring and that would be 64
Actually, my reference was to 80 years (75 + 5) and that goes back to when people started paying in to social security. And who said I was talking about baby boomers? That's your delusion. My response was to your comment, "obama's war on women continues." Nothing limiting women in that comment to just those of the baby boomer generation. The numbers in that chart are certainly not limited to baby boomers. Certainly, there are some folks even older than 68 who are retiring.

The point is ... for 75 years until Obama became president, women have been earning less and therefore, paying less into social security. You prove yourself to being nothing but a brain-dead Bush voter to think Obama can fix 75 years of women receiving lesser salaries than men in just 5 years. :cuckoo:

He had 92 million UNEMPLOYED as the Right defines unemployed.
No Bush never had 92 million not working 92 million is a record obama carries dumb ass.
Bush had 80 million not working because they were not in the labor force and 12 million not working because they were unemployed. 80 million plus 12 million = 92 million not working everywhere but in Right-wing looney-world.
Bush never had 92 million Americans out of the work force even when you try to use that fucked up liberal fucking fuzzy math, obama holds that record..
Nice bait & switch after you got called out on your earlier idiocy which blew up in your face.

This is what you said before ... "No Bush never had 92 million not working 92 million is a record obama carries dumb ass"

Which of course, is a complete hallucination on your part. Hence, you switched, "not working" in favor of, "out of the work force." :lmao:

Nice bait & switch after you got called out on your earlier idiocy which blew up in your face.

This is what you said before ... "No Bush never had 92 million not working 92 million is a record obama carries dumb ass"

Which of course, is a complete hallucination on your part. Hence, you switched, "not working" in favor of, "out of the work force." :lmao:
What fucking bait and switch? Bush never had 92 million Americans not working obama holds that record. PERIOD

Benefit inequality
Actually, my reference was to 80 years (75 + 5) and that goes back to when people started paying in to social security. And who said I was talking about baby boomers? That's your delusion. My response was to your comment, "obama's war on women continues." Nothing limiting women in that comment to just those of the baby boomer generation. The numbers in that chart are certainly not limited to baby boomers. Certainly, there are some folks even older than 68 who are retiring.

The point is ... for 75 years until Obama became president, women have been earning less and therefore, paying less into social security. You prove yourself to being nothing but a brain-dead Bush voter to think Obama can fix 75 years of women receiving lesser salaries than men in just 5 years. :cuckoo:
Bull shit nice bait and switch as you said.

Here's another fun stat which will make the rightard herd regurgitate...

When Bush became president, the civilian noninstitutional population (CNP) was 143,800,000. With a U6 rate of 7.3%, that equals 10,497,400 under/unemployed folks in America. Here's the rest of the story ...

Jan/2001: 10,497,400
Jan/2009: 21,897,820
Sep/2014: 18,391,716

Under Bush, under/unemployment increased by 11.4 million people. Under Obama, that number has decreased by 3.5 million. And even much of the numbers under Obama are inflated due to the Great Recession Bush handed him. Over the last 55 months as we have enjoyed the longest stretch of private employment growth recorded in our history, that figure has dropped by 7.7 million.

Thank you, Obama! :dance:

What fucking bait and switch? Bush never had 92 million Americans not working obama holds that record. PERIOD
Even the BLS call you an imbecile. In January/2009, the BLS indicates there were 92,587,000 folks unemployed.

You know this which is why you switched from saying "not working" to "no in the work force."

Forum List

Back