Unexpectedly! Federal Reserve Delivers Bad News About Expectations For Inflation, Raising Interest Rates

So anyway...

The Fed doesn't expect to increase interest rates until late 2022, if needed.

10 year Treasury Yields peaked on March 19th (1.74%) and have actually decreased since then (1.52% as of this writing).

Some think we'll be fine on inflation, others disagree, no one knows for sure. If they claim to, they are ignorant fools.

Winger paranoia and propaganda notwithstanding, of course.
Dow is currently down 500 today on the news.
Wow, one day in the stock market.

Now I truly know how ignorant you are.

Okay, I'm kidding. I already knew.
Worst week for the stock market since January when it became obvious Dementia Joe would steal the election.

Some think we'll be fine on inflation, others disagree, no one knows for sure. If they claim to, they are ignorant fools.
WTH do you mean no one knows about inflation for sure-----FEDS print money, BIDEN tossing the whole country into deep debt---we are going to look like Zimbabee here pretty soon. INFLATION is going to bury a bunch of people.
And, right on cue.
And right on cue you flip flop from blaming Trump for Pelosi’s spending budgets to now saying adding even more trillions is no big deal.
Is that what I said? Are those the words that you heard in your head?

Disturbing.

Oh, and:

RGi4jCf.gif
Oh boy! Another meme of a fake event.
Do I get $1 for every time you blasted Trump for Nancy’s budget?
Just pointing out the facts, Trumpster. Tough shit.
Trump Trump Trump!

Leftards are one trick ponies.

WTH do you mean no one knows about inflation for sure-----FEDS print money, BIDEN tossing the whole country into deep debt---we are going to look like Zimbabee here pretty soon. INFLATION is going to bury a bunch of people.
And, right on cue.
And right on cue you flip flop from blaming Trump for Pelosi’s spending budgets to now saying adding even more trillions is no big deal.
Is that what I said? Are those the words that you heard in your head?

Disturbing.

Oh, and:

RGi4jCf.gif
Oh boy! Another meme of a fake event.
Do I get $1 for every time you blasted Trump for Nancy’s budget?
Just pointing out the facts, Trumpster. Tough shit.
Trump Trump Trump!

Leftards are one trick ponies.
:itsok:

The GOP refuses to let people earn more money due to their ways of wanting people to live in poverty while they become millionaires by making back door deals with corporations and wealthy people.
The GOP also refuses to note that inflation started under Trump and has continues due to Trump's horrible economic policies of shutting down the economy over the pandemic.
None of that is true of course

Trump did not order the lockdown

That was a state decision

Forum List

Back