Unfortunately my friends, gun control is coming.

Do you scare the other children sitting in your child's class cradling an AR-15?

What kind of asinine comment is that? But it's worth noting that the best way to prevent another school tragedy like the most recent one isn't to restrict guns, it would be to provide armed security in schools.

No, I don't take an AR-15 into schools and classrooms. Stop evading my point. But if someone breaks into my home, I can promise that they aren't going to be able to hurt my family.

You have just verified that current gun control is completely ineffective.

What? Are you high? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

20 kids dead will do that. Its hard to argue against that emotional bomb honestly.

That.... and long overdue common sense.

America sobers up and realizes we can't put real cocaine in coca-cola.

And we can't sell military-style weapons to irresponsible hillbillies and others filled with impotent fear and rage.

Then explain Switzerland.

Switzerland has one if the highest gun ownership rates in the world. And by "arms" I am referring to fully automatic assault rifles. Incidentally, Switzerland also has a much lower homicide rate than we do. For every 100,000 people, the Swiss have a 0.7 crime rate. Meanwhile, the US has a 4.2 crime rate; six times as high.

Exactly. The U.S. has a culture problem, not a gun problem.

So you're saying you don't like Americans? Is that why you have so many guns?

I get it now. You're either being a troll, or you're completely obtuse. Or both. That's why your arguments have all the sophistication of flavorless jello.

I just hate Circle K.

It is not my fault your not bright enough to get hired at circle k.... Love they way you show your true colors in this thread ....All that racism and fascism and stupidity.......Your are a class all your own. And if your heart was on fire I wouldn't piss down your throat put it out.

You seem nice.

I love that a guy that stocks shelves and wears a name tag 8 hours a day is questioning my intelligence.
Its called working you pathetic welfare queen.

No, that's actually not true. Mexico has very strict gun laws for citizens. So does South Africa. Both places have murder rates higher than ours.
Another loser.

I never wrote that black people cannot be good leaders. You are indeed a loser and a half.

Mexico and South Africa are also severely corrupt, and in the case of Mexico - in some states - the police have to pay for their own weapons and uniforms.

Sure sounded like it.. Why did you ask the poster if they're black? What does the poster's color have to do with his FACTUAL comment in regard to black gun crime stats???? Hmmm??? Come on..make up something good!

Because he told me that you were black and shouldn't own a gun. I was defending you.

Someone told you I am black?! Yea right.. everyone here has seen me.. I knew you'd make up some BS to cover up your racist intent.

You certainly look black in your avatar. I can see how he was confused. Don't worry I defended you.

Actually, it is if your ownership of a thing presents an unreasonable danger to me and mine.

That's why you can't start your own anthrax lab or raise rattlesnakes in your back yard.

There are 300,000,000 legally owned guns in the United States, and I don't know a single soul who has ever been shot.

But I know several that have been hit by drunk drivers.

So, let's ban alcohol...it presents an unreasonable danger to me and mine.

How many people do you know that have used their gun to defend their home when an intruder was in their home?

Two, one from two armed robbers who broke into his home and one who held a violent ex-boyfriend who had kick down her back door at gunpoint until the police arrived.

20 kids dead will do that. Its hard to argue against that emotional bomb honestly.

That.... and long overdue common sense.

America sobers up and realizes we can't put real cocaine in coca-cola.

And we can't sell military-style weapons to irresponsible hillbillies and others filled with impotent fear and rage.

You don't know common sense ....Too hooked on fascism. Are you so stupid to tyhink you will not be those who lose freedom if the people are unarmed????? LOL I bet you are! ...I bet you think you are special and they wouldnt dare take your liberty LMAO

You are a loser and a half if you go flogging that dead horse again.

There is no proof gun laws aren't strict enough. Actually the opposite. The states with teh strictest gun laws also have the highest crime rates.

And the countries with the strictest gun laws have the lowest murder rates. So yeah, gun laws do work. Our gun laws are a joke, no matter which state you want to look at.

And you still don't think black people can be good leaders, why is that?

No, that's actually not true. Mexico has very strict gun laws for citizens. So does South Africa. Both places have murder rates higher than ours.
Another loser.

I never wrote that black people cannot be good leaders. You are indeed a loser and a half.
You're wrong and yes you did.

It is not my fault your not bright enough to get hired at circle k.... Love they way you show your true colors in this thread ....All that racism and fascism and stupidity.......Your are a class all your own. And if your heart was on fire I wouldn't piss down your throat put it out.

You seem nice.

I love that a guy that stocks shelves and wears a name tag 8 hours a day is questioning my intelligence.
Its called working you pathetic welfare queen.

Why should I work when I know you'll support me? I want to watch TV all day and I think I deserve it.

Because he told me that you were black and shouldn't own a gun. I was defending you.

Someone told you I am black?! Yea right.. everyone here has seen me.. I knew you'd make up some BS to cover up your racist intent.

You certainly look black in your avatar. I can see how he was confused. Don't worry I defended you.

How pathetic. You were caught using racism to try and stifle debate and then turned it on me that someone said I am a black person? I came in to the thread AFTER you made the comment to a completely different poster who noted the majority of gun violence is from the black community to which you replied, "So you're black now?" Go shove your CRAP elsewhere racist.

Another loser.

Mexico and South Africa are also severely corrupt, and in the case of Mexico - in some states - the police have to pay for their own weapons and uniforms.

Save your energy. All Rabbi knows about foreign countries is that the ones led by black people aren't run well.

And the countries with the strictest gun laws have the lowest murder rates. So yeah, gun laws do work. Our gun laws are a joke, no matter which state you want to look at.

And you still don't think black people can be good leaders, why is that?

Another loser.

You're wrong and yes you did.
You've shown yourself to be a habitual liar in this thread.. You're not worth even responding to.

How pathetic. You were caught using racism to try and stifle debate and then turned it on me that someone said I am a black person? I came in to the thread AFTER you made the comment to a completely different poster who noted the majority of gun violence is from the black community to which you replied, "So you're black now?" Go shove your CRAP elsewhere racist.

Wait? So you think black people are crap? That's not cool. I mean, apparently you're black and now you're talking shit on black people. You're obviously very confused.

Forum List

Back