Unfortunately my friends, gun control is coming.

Oh look another ghoul democrat using dead kids to forward fascism.

No he is using dead kids to forward gun control. Which kind of makes sense if you think about it. (think being a key word here)

Look someone trying to disguise fascism.....Dont try to blow smoke up my ass you pathetic sheep.

Oh, so now I'm a liberal facist and a sheep that smokes? What's next? I'm a Iron Maiden listening, cross dressing, disco king. Don't project on me!

Last edited:
Don't get snitty...

Prohibition might not work in the US, initially.But over time, I'm sure it would. Here in Aussie, after the Port Arthur massacre in 1996 there were strict gun controls put in place and buybacks, and proliferation has more or less been prevented. Very few gun crimes here. To be fair, guns were never as prolific as in the states in the first place..

australia is a very large island with no way of leaving without the government knowing about it, compared to many places you can flee and hide in America. Sure major tyrannical government gun control can work there, but no so much in America.

Perhaps that is true. I don't see anything wrong with gun control. You can still have your peashooters, but not full auto assault-type weapons. Oh, and we'll make sure you haven't just left the asylum.

Please name one mass shooting that a fully automatic firearm was used? This really is getting ridiculous. Not too many Americans have fully automatic firearms.

No, that's actually not true. Mexico has very strict gun laws for citizens. So does South Africa. Both places have murder rates higher than ours.
Another loser.

I never wrote that black people cannot be good leaders. You are indeed a loser and a half.
You're wrong and yes you did.
You've shown yourself to be a habitual liar in this thread.. You're not worth even responding to.

Finally! It took you long enough. Now please stop responding to me.

No he is using dead kids to forward gun control. Which kind of makes sense if you think about it. (think being a key word here)

Look someone trying to disguise fascism.....Dont try to blow smoke up my ass you pathetic sheep.

Oh, so now I'm a liberal facist and a sheep that smokes? What's next? I'm a Iron Maiden, cross dressing, disco king. Don't project on me!

Gun control is fascism you are supporting it so you are a fascist.

Exactly. The U.S. has a culture problem, not a gun problem.

So you're saying you don't like Americans? Is that why you have so many guns?

I get it now. You're either being a troll, or you're completely obtuse. Or both. That's why your arguments have all the sophistication of flavorless jello.

I'm THE BRAIN!
Brain.jpg

Last edited:
Do you scare the other children sitting in your child's class cradling an AR-15?

What kind of asinine comment is that? But it's worth noting that the best way to prevent another school tragedy like the most recent one isn't to restrict guns, it would be to provide armed security in schools.

No, I don't take an AR-15 into schools and classrooms. Stop evading my point. But if someone breaks into my home, I can promise that they aren't going to be able to hurt my family.

You have just verified that current gun control is completely ineffective.

What? Are you high? That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Hey, don't get me wrong. Anyone who uses a half-eaten pickle to represent themselves is cool with me.

In another thread, there's a liberal advocating the government taking away children from parents who own guns.. YOU LEFTISTS ARE SICK.. truly sick.

Oh, so now I'm a liberal facist and a sheep that smokes? What's next? I'm a Iron Maiden, cross dressing, disco king. Don't project on me!

Gun control is fascism you are supporting it so you are a fascist.

If I give up my support of gun control can I still be a fascist? If I give up being a sheep can I still smoke?

Last edited:
Then explain Switzerland.

Switzerland has one if the highest gun ownership rates in the world. And by "arms" I am referring to fully automatic assault rifles. Incidentally, Switzerland also has a much lower homicide rate than we do. For every 100,000 people, the Swiss have a 0.7 crime rate. Meanwhile, the US has a 4.2 crime rate; six times as high.

Exactly. The U.S. has a culture problem, not a gun problem.

So you're saying you don't like Americans? Is that why you have so many guns?

No :confused:

Typical liberal ignorance. Wail, gnash thier teeth, and go on and on about the tragedy when 20 kids are killed by a nutcase with a gun, but wholeheartedly support measures like CAFE standards for automobiles that result in thousands of children, and tens of thousands of adults dying needlessly every year all for the sake of a couple of additional miles per gallon of gas.

CAFE Standards Kill: Congress' Regulatory Solution to Foreign Oil Dependence Comes at a Steep Price

CAFE Kills, and Then Some: Six Reasons to Be Skeptical of Fuel Economy Standards

Fuel efficiency standards and the laws of physics - SourceWatch

Archived-Articles: Death by CAFE Standards

I have to ask, are the very few children who are killed occasionally by crazies with guns somehow more dead than the thousands that can be laid at the feet of a government that regulated them to death?

You do realize the second amendment had nothing to do with you owning an AR-15, right?

It is obvious that you don't have the first idea what the second amendment was about. Read the federalist papers and other writings of the people who crafted that amendment and it becomes clear that the second amendment is the people's final defense against a tyranical government. They wanted to give the people a means of defending themselves against them.

Typical liberal ignorance. Wail, gnash thier teeth, and go on and on about the tragedy when 20 kids are killed by a nutcase with a gun, but wholeheartedly support measures like CAFE standards for automobiles that result in thousands of children, and tens of thousands of adults dying needlessly every year all for the sake of a couple of additional miles per gallon of gas.

CAFE Standards Kill: Congress' Regulatory Solution to Foreign Oil Dependence Comes at a Steep Price

CAFE Kills, and Then Some: Six Reasons to Be Skeptical of Fuel Economy Standards

Fuel efficiency standards and the laws of physics - SourceWatch

Archived-Articles: Death by CAFE Standards

I have to ask, are the very few children who are killed occasionally by crazies with guns somehow more dead than the thousands that can be laid at the feet of a government that regulated them to death?

Exactly.. Why aren't liberal concerned about Eric Holder and Barack Obama running guns to drug Lords which have ended up killing innocent Americans and slaughtered a group of teenagers?!

Forum List

Back