Unfortunately my friends, gun control is coming.

You do realize the second amendment had nothing to do with you owning an AR-15, right?

Pretty sure it does. The right to bear arms shall not be infringed. AR-15s are "arms."

Still waiting for you to tell us about that militia you belong to.

From Heller ---

The Supreme Court held:[43]
(1) The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home. Pp. 2–53.

Perhaps that is true. I don't see anything wrong with gun control. You can still have your peashooters, but not full auto assault-type weapons. Oh, and we'll make sure you haven't just left the asylum.

Who is saying anything about making fully automatic weapons legal? Full auto is already illegal, and nobody is saying that that should change. Talk about straw men.

Typical liberal ignorance. Wail, gnash thier teeth, and go on and on about the tragedy when 20 kids are killed by a nutcase with a gun, but wholeheartedly support measures like CAFE standards for automobiles that result in thousands of children, and tens of thousands of adults dying needlessly every year all for the sake of a couple of additional miles per gallon of gas.

CAFE Standards Kill: Congress' Regulatory Solution to Foreign Oil Dependence Comes at a Steep Price

CAFE Kills, and Then Some: Six Reasons to Be Skeptical of Fuel Economy Standards

Fuel efficiency standards and the laws of physics - SourceWatch

Archived-Articles: Death by CAFE Standards

I have to ask, are the very few children who are killed occasionally by crazies with guns somehow more dead than the thousands that can be laid at the feet of a government that regulated them to death?

Exactly.. Why aren't liberal concerned about Eric Holder and Barack Obama running guns to drug Lords which have ended up killing innocent Americans and slaughtered a group of teenagers?!
obama is above the law, Haven't you learned that by now?

Pretty sure it does. The right to bear arms shall not be infringed. AR-15s are "arms."

From Heller ---

The Supreme Court held:[43]
(1) The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home. Pp. 2–53.

Better use Miller and Lewis, heller was not a great second amendment victory.

You do realize the second amendment had nothing to do with you owning an AR-15, right?

It's a secret. :eusa_shhh: You have know the super secret password and the special handshake.
build-a-clubhouse.jpeg

Typical liberal ignorance. Wail, gnash thier teeth, and go on and on about the tragedy when 20 kids are killed by a nutcase with a gun, but wholeheartedly support measures like CAFE standards for automobiles that result in thousands of children, and tens of thousands of adults dying needlessly every year all for the sake of a couple of additional miles per gallon of gas.

CAFE Standards Kill: Congress' Regulatory Solution to Foreign Oil Dependence Comes at a Steep Price

CAFE Kills, and Then Some: Six Reasons to Be Skeptical of Fuel Economy Standards

Fuel efficiency standards and the laws of physics - SourceWatch

Archived-Articles: Death by CAFE Standards

I have to ask, are the very few children who are killed occasionally by crazies with guns somehow more dead than the thousands that can be laid at the feet of a government that regulated them to death?

Exactly.. Why aren't liberal concerned about Eric Holder and Barack Obama running guns to drug Lords which have ended up killing innocent Americans and slaughtered a group of teenagers?!

I want to know why these GUN GRABBING liberals aren't demanding answers from Eric Holder and Barack Obama.. WHY?? They put ASSAULT WEAPONS in the hands of DRUG LORDS..

I fear for America with idiots like you having the right too vote.

Might want to figure out the difference between 'to' and 'too' before you question the intelligence of someone else.

Since you have a problem understanding what the purpose for the second amendment is for, I really don't give a god damn what you think should be used.
to too or fucking two is fucking irrelevant at this god damn fucking time.,

So you're saying you don't like Americans? Is that why you have so many guns?

I get it now. You're either being a troll, or you're completely obtuse. Or both. That's why your arguments have all the sophistication of flavorless jello.

Why do facts make you shit yourself?

Do you have any actual awareness of what you are ever saying? Or are your posts the result of a million monkeys sitting at a keyboard?

I want to know why these GUN GRABBING liberals aren't demanding answers from Eric Holder and Barack Obama.. WHY?? They put ASSAULT WEAPONS in the hands of DRUG LORDS..

mental obsession over obama is a sickness that they cannot be helped from.

It is obvious that you don't have the first idea what the second amendment was about. Read the federalist papers and other writings of the people who crafted that amendment and it becomes clear that the second amendment is the people's final defense against a tyranical government. They wanted to give the people a means of defending themselves against them.

When you're 'defending' yourself please let me know so I can stand back a few feet, or so.
ah-64-load.jpg

I fear for America with idiots like you having the right too vote.

Might want to figure out the difference between 'to' and 'too' before you question the intelligence of someone else.

Since you have a problem understanding what the purpose for the second amendment is for, I really don't give a god damn what you think should be used.

Yeah. 2nd ammendment. You know, have as many guns as the militia. That way you can over take the government. Yeah, let's not change that outdated bullshit.

Yeah. 2nd ammendment. You know, have as many guns as the militia. That way you can over take the government. Yeah, let's not change that outdated bullshit.

The people having the ability to keep the government in check is out dated bullshit??

And only an idiot would insist that gun control laws don't work when all the stats point to the contrary.

No, they don't. Your hand selected cherry picked stats are the only ones that support your argument. The fact is that a full treatment of all available data shows that there is no causal connection between proliferation of guns and occurrence of crime.

Forum List

Back