UNHINGED! DNC Chair Tom Perez: "Donald Trump Didn't Win The Election"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Well Tom, you're wrong! As you can see Tom, Donald Trump won the presidency. He is now President, Tom. Here is your proof by American Patriot Steve McGarrett, Tom.

2016-election-by-county-640x417.png

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/unhinged-dnc-chair-tom-perez-donald-trump-didnt-win-election-video/

Last edited:
Now that their espionage attempt to take the presidency from Trump failed and it is now wholly exposed. they have to scream like little bitches in an effort to point people away from their exposed corrupt asses.

Now that their espionage attempt to take the presidency from Trump failed and it is now wholly exposed. they have to scream like little bitches in an effort to point people away from their exposed corrupt asses.
Precisely, Billy Bob!

The same folks who believe that Trump is not the president, believe that Trump won the presidency by (literally) being in bed with Putin.

Logic, they can not...

Flynn told me that Uncle Vlad is angry at Dems for saying he interferred in our election and as payback, Uncle Vlad plans to run the tables on the Dems in 2018 and flip all 25 Democrat Senate seats even NY

NYcarbineer Because Alaska and other "small" states have zero desire to be ruled by California or New York. Consider yourself officially edumacated as to why the Electoral College exists, as that is exactly /why/ it was put in the system in the first place - and had it not been then the United States would never have been formed and we'd have had a war, likely falling back to British rule...

If you'd like to further educate yourself as to /why/ this was a concern for the "small" states when it came to setting up the current system, then I suggest you read up on what California and Washington port barons did to Alaska's requests for statehood - an abuse that went on for close to a century before someone with enough political weight finally had the balls to stand up for our rights and interests as more than a mere "possession" of the US, but rather a sovereign body that joined the nation under an agreement the US failed to abide by - and in doing so, in fact, violated the very tenants of the nation's foundations.

We are either a gathering of states working together with the electoral college, or we are a fiat dictatorship of "elite" high population states; we cannot be both. And to be quite frank, I should rather see the destruction of the nation than be forced into California or New York's nutty fucked up idealism.

Tom Perez: The only reason Donald Trump won by 12 Million votes is because the russians voted in 45 States run by racist white people !!!

Trump won the count but he didn't win the People.
And that means absolutely nothing! Get over it!

It means that every once in awhile our weird system of electing presidents gives the presidency to the guy who lost.
And so far, NO ONE has come up with a rational, reasonable, logical, sound argument as to why that isn't a bad thing.

You mean the "weird system" that's elected Presidents here for hundreds of years without riots in the streets (until now!) unlike so many OTHER systems, Carbineer? Yeah, let's get rid of something that's provided the most stable Democratic nation in the history of the world just because Hillary Clinton didn't get elected! That's OBVIOUSLY the problem!!!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief::disbelief:

He's a lefty....he's unhinged by defintion.

The right seems to be quite unhinged.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think the right is in control of the government.

They are offering up legislation and have nominated a justice for the SCOTUS.

What is the left doing ?

If you consider that question honestly, you'll see that your statement is very much garbage.

Forum List

Back