Unhinged Eric Holder: when they go low, we kick them! That's what this new Democratic party is about

That racist, crooked-as-a-Slinky, psychopathic walking slime-mold Eric Holder declared America a "nation of racist cowards" shortly after America became the first white-majority nation in history to elect a black leader. It proves that no what how much one panders to minorities, they will never, ever be happy. Becaus the feeling of satisfaction and a crybaby victim mentality cannot exist in the same person.

Seriously, tell us how you REALLY feel ;)

If I told you how I REALLY feel about Holder and Typhoid Barry Obamaggot, I would be banned for sure. Trust me, what I think of those two is probably better imagined than described.

It's nothing new, Holder's boss Barry Hussein said "if they (republicans) bring a knife to a fight we will bring a gun". The democrat leadership has always been angry and incoherent but they tried to keep their crazy angry fringe base in check for a while. Now they advocate anarchy.

Holder is trying to stir some shit up. he's trying to own the conservatives, just like conservatives own the libs

Any reasonable person who was still on the fence about whether or not the last administration was full of people driven by hate, need not sit on the fence anymore.

Speaking on Sunday at a campaign event for local Georgia Democratic candidates, former Attorney General Eric Holder flatly rejected former first lady Michelle Obama's widely cited call for civility and instead seemingly urged Democrats to brawl with Republicans.

Read more at foxnews.com ...

3b7e7-eric2bholder2bjr-2b-2bblame2bwhitey2c2beta2c2bexpose2bthem2ball.jpg

Any reasonable person who was still on the fence about whether or not the last administration was full of people driven by hate, need not sit on the fence anymore.

Speaking on Sunday at a campaign event for local Georgia Democratic candidates, former Attorney General Eric Holder flatly rejected former first lady Michelle Obama's widely cited call for civility and instead seemingly urged Democrats to brawl with Republicans.

What a chilling link. I had no idea a former attorney general would be so prejudiced against a political body, nor that he hated at least half of the American people of a different political perspective than his. I shudder to think someone who'd speak so would be entrusted with the attorney general's position, and I hope it never happens again..

The tards here agree with him. They agree with hillary -- there can only be civility if the left rules. Otherwise, expect violence and don't expect the tards to renounce it.

Good!

That's what you do to guttersnipe, kick them.

When they deem to go down in the gutter, kick their cotton-pickin' teeth in!

If you don't like it, then don't go low.

the crowd erupted in cheers. these are the Democrats.

Benny on Twitter

I am as disgusted and disappointed by DEMS cheering incitements to incivility as I am when I hear TRUMP SUPPORTERS cheering trumps incitements to punch people.......

Can I assume that you think dems doing this proves they are nazis and violent but when trump and conservatives do it you are PROUD and happy?

is THAT who you are?

going low is a step up for Democrats, they're in the gutter

Democrats' behavioral standards are worse than the gutter; theirs are six feet under.
That racist, crooked-as-a-Slinky, psychopathic walking slime-mold Eric Holder declared America a "nation of racist cowards" shortly after America became the first white-majority nation in history to elect a black leader. It proves that no what how much one panders to minorities, they will never, ever be happy. Becaus the feeling of satisfaction and a crybaby victim mentality cannot exist in the same person.

If I told you how I REALLY feel about Holder and Typhoid Barry Obamaggot, I would be banned for sure. Trust me, what I think of those two is probably better imagined than described.
Well I'm not a pussy like you republican scum are I hope you all go to hell and soon ,,,punks
Democrats, the party of hate, lies and violence.
Lying scum Was it trump who said punch his face in I'll pay your bail??

Good!

Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings. Have you ever disliked someone only to become convinced that the person had a vendetta against you? This is a common example of psychological projection. Luckily, there are methods you can use to identify why you are projecting your emotions and put a stop to this coping mechanism.

Psychological Projection: Dealing With Undesirable Emotions

Sounds to me like he is taking a page from the Trump playbook. Why does that bother you?

going low is a step up for Democrats, they're in the gutter

Democrats' behavioral standards are worse than the gutter; theirs are six feet under.

Well I'm not a pussy like you republican scum are I hope you all go to hell and soon ,,,punks
Democrats, the party of hate, lies and violence.
Lying scum Was it trump who said punch his face in I'll pay your bail??

yup
it was trump

he also advocated being rough (violent) to people being arrested (for a crime they haven't been convicted of yet!....so...GUILTY before trial!)

he also uses reverse incitements.....sort of a blood libel.....he repeatedly tells his minions that LIBERALS are going to do TERRIBLE THINGS to them if they assume political power......scarring these morons to the point that they believe THEY need to "do something" (violent) about the "liberal problem"......

Good!

You live in a sewer of your own making. There’s nothing lower than a democrat. Nothing. You people have been pathetic for ten years now.

Here’s the problem with Holders statement. You kick, we bring steel toe boots and kick back. Your ridiculous bullshit has no path to Winning.

Forum List

Back