Unisex hats for the Corpse

Blame is all you can give Obabble...he has done nothing worthy of credit.

But he has absolutely nothing to do with uniform changes. Did you serve?

I suppose he had nothing to do with gays in the military either. If he didn't want the hats, there would be no change.

And yes I served. 28 years in the USAF....and my son did 25...and my grandson is well on his way to doing the same.

Then you are even dumber than originally thought. If you served, you know uniform changes occur as a result of uniform boards. DADT was repealed by Congress.

Damn, you wingnuts are stupid....

dalycap_zps692d258f.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS is what the new cap is modeled after.

I didn't want to point that out until they had dug themselves a deeper hole..

But he has absolutely nothing to do with uniform changes. Did you serve?

I suppose he had nothing to do with gays in the military either. If he didn't want the hats, there would be no change.

And yes I served. 28 years in the USAF....and my son did 25...and my grandson is well on his way to doing the same.

Then you are even dumber than originally thought. If you served, you know uniform changes occur as a result of uniform boards. DADT was repealed by Congress.

I was in from '82-88 and there were gays in the military then also.

The hat looks like something a flaming fairy would wear, and/or Justin Bieber. No man should be made to wear that.

No, this isn't a joke...

131018-m-zw180-001_s640x278.jpg

Marines are decrying a new look President Obama has planned for their uniforms — namely, a unisex-style cap that they say looks more French than American, more “girly” than hard-charging.

“We don’t even have enough funding to buy bullets and the DoD [Department of Defense] is pushing to spend $8 million on covers that look like women’s hats,” one senior Marine said to The New York Post. “The Marines deserve better. It makes them look ridiculous.”

Read more: U.S. Marines turn up noses at Obama?s new ?girly? hats - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

The army has designed unisex uniforms designed for narrow shoulders and wider hips. Men will have to find something to fit in the ladieswear department.

They already have the current uniforms and hats in stock, but will spend $8 million on the new, ugly ones. As usual, the priorities are screwed up. I am wondering if one of Obama's big supporters is in the hat making business.

I just hope the new ones don't bear that ridiculous symbol of a certain narcissist.

The army has designed unisex uniforms designed for narrow shoulders and wider hips. Men will have to find something to fit in the ladieswear department.

IIRC, the Army redesigned the uniform so that instead of women just wearing small men's uniforms, they had uniforms to actually fit them..

They didn't change the men's uniforms.

I don't see a problem with that.

I feel sorry for people in the military. Idiots are playing with their lives. Idiots are dressing them.

campaign_hat.gif

The women (dykes) and faggots that now make up the US military would still look cooler in the campain cover ^^^^^^^^

Last edited:

Forum List

Back