Unisex hats for the Corpse

Ever see the uniform for tankers that Patton designed? Uniforms are always changing. Does the marine corps issue dress blues?

No, this isn't a joke...

131018-m-zw180-001_s640x278.jpg

Marines are decrying a new look President Obama has planned for their uniforms — namely, a unisex-style cap that they say looks more French than American, more “girly” than hard-charging.

“We don’t even have enough funding to buy bullets and the DoD [Department of Defense] is pushing to spend $8 million on covers that look like women’s hats,” one senior Marine said to The New York Post. “The Marines deserve better. It makes them look ridiculous.”

Read more: U.S. Marines turn up noses at Obama?s new ?girly? hats - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
Looks like old pictures of the Paris Police.
Rather Vichy isn't it?

The army has designed unisex uniforms designed for narrow shoulders and wider hips. Men will have to find something to fit in the ladieswear department.

IIRC, the Army redesigned the uniform so that instead of women just wearing small men's uniforms, they had uniforms to actually fit them..

They didn't change the men's uniforms.

I don't see a problem with that.

They did change the men's uniforms. There is another thread on this same subject. I put a link there as to the changes.

Next thing you know he'll have the Army wearing berets and the navy wearing faggy white sailor uniforms.;)

It's actually a return to a former type of hat called the "Bell Crown" hat. Below is a pre World War One hat.

post-3422-1294587913.jpg

Im old and do not know how to cut and paste on my I phone but that uniform looks pretty much like the one worn by Marine Daniel Joseph Daily, Medal of Hor reciepeint during the Boxer Rebellion. Not much of a girly hat to Mr. Daily.

Jesus Christ, are we now going to the surrender hat?

kepi.jpg

No, this isn't a joke...

131018-m-zw180-001_s640x278.jpg

Marines are decrying a new look President Obama has planned for their uniforms — namely, a unisex-style cap that they say looks more French than American, more “girly” than hard-charging.

“We don’t even have enough funding to buy bullets and the DoD [Department of Defense] is pushing to spend $8 million on covers that look like women’s hats,” one senior Marine said to The New York Post. “The Marines deserve better. It makes them look ridiculous.”

Read more: U.S. Marines turn up noses at Obama?s new ?girly? hats - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Wow, Obama picked out these hats himself? And here I thought he had his plate full with the ACA and immigration. He is a talented man to have his hands in so many fires at once.

Forum List

Back