Unitied Airlines Pilot Loses It Over Election, Passengers Leave

P.A.M's story

Pilot Against Men

or Why didn't I pull the emergency slide on the way out?

Yep, I'd get off that plane. No way I'd want to fly on a plane with a crazy bitch on the stick. No thanks.

Her "I'm a woman but I'll let the male copilot fly" tells you all you need to know where in the political spectrum she is.

The left are all deranged.

Pilot Removed From Flight After Her Rant About Divorce, Politics

You didn't even bother to read your own link didja?

It plainly says she didn't vote for EITHER candidate because "they're all a bunch of liars".

YOUR OWN LINK.

But congratulations on jumping straight into the pit of mindless fallacious idiocy I just described a little while ago here.

Her "I'm a woman but I'll let the male copilot fly" tells you all you need to know where in the political spectrum she is.

You didn't even bother to read your own link didja?

It plainly says she didn't vote for EITHER candidate because "they're all a bunch of liars".

YOUR OWN LINK.

But congratulations on jumping straight into the pit of mindless fallacious idiocy I just described a little while ago here.

Don't let the rant against Trump confuse you Pogo. :lol:

And don't let your own inability to find (or quote, or link) such a rant water down the fantasy. :thup:

What part of "the OP pulled it out of his ass" is not clear here?

Last edited:

Kind of easy to see why her man left her. Who wants to live with a leftist nut job?

AGAIN --- where are you getting "leftist" out of this?

Where?
The main tells are, one, she forgot to get dressed for work, two, she is obsessed with gender. No doubt she is a leftist loon. The only thing that would have made it better, is if she wore a pussy hat.

Last edited:

Kind of easy to see why her man left her. Who wants to live with a leftist nut job?

AGAIN --- where are you getting "leftist" out of this?

Where?
The main tells are, one, she forgot to get dressed for work, two, she is obsessed with gender. No doubt she is a leftist loon.

You lose.

Next.

Forum List

Back