Unity! Wall Around Podium Beefed Up

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
They are also now using clear Lexan to make it less visible and obvious.

image.png

We here from the great Planet of Jupitor! we are proud to hand Bernie Sanders 798,324,021 votes,,,,,,and that Bitch Hillary Clinton.,,,,0.0 Votes !!!

Dems are such Elitist scum, I hear you needed to show a photo ID to enter the convention

We here from the great Planet of Jupitor! we are proud to hand Bernie Sanders 798,324,021 votes,,,,,,and that Bitch Hillary Clinton.,,,,0.0 Votes !!!
Can you take the bitch with you and dump her off somewhere along the way on some distance planet on your way home?

I am really going to feel sorry for all of those midgets and birds that will crash into the transparent wall and then we will have blood spattered all over the place.

No such wall at the Republican convention. I even took note watching the speech. It looked like there was one and sometimes two SS on the steps leading to the podium. I guess there isn't a lot of worry when your delegates are not flaming aholes.

Maybe the walls are not to stop people they are to stop the radio waves since those on the podium can't wear their tin hats.

Forum List

Back