Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Universal Declaration of Human Rights

From The United Nations General Assembly

This was developed soon after the defeat of Germany and their allies. In my opinion it pays homage and respect to those who died in this struggle. Provides a framework to remind the world that these souls were not lost in vain.

Those governments, agencies and citizens who violate these Rights, deserve what they receive in this world and in the next. May they be repaid in full.

Last edited:
1613909010686.png

Human rights? Human rights today include the right to terminate the unborn, or old folk in nursing homes. But not to worry, the Left is working on making euthanasia the law of the land for those stragglers in between. And they will try to destroy society as best they can so more will want to chose it.

We just need to get those population numbers down after all cuz George Soros and Bill Gates says so.

....how nice.....but humans are NOT born equal
.....some are born stupid/etc = all explained in my thread below = so they will not be able to have the same opportunities to be as successful as others

......just like a lot of issues today, it's like reading a fairytale/unrealistic/etc = it's a lot more complicated and humans will be humans ....

for example, the Iranians had problems with their SAVAK and human rights---the Ayatollah/etc complained about civil rights/etc......so they had their revolution and guess what the Ayatollah and the revolutionaries did?? THEY committed ''human rights''' violations
...same with Vietnam during their wars
etc many countries
etc many links

.....some are born stupid/etc = all explained in my thread below = so they will not be able to have the same opportunities to be as successful as others

......just like a lot of issues today, it's like reading a fairytale/unrealistic/etc = it's a lot more complicated and humans will be humans ....

for example, the Iranians had problems with their SAVAK and human rights---the Ayatollah/etc complained about civil rights/etc......so they had their revolution and guess what the Ayatollah and the revolutionaries did?? THEY committed ''human rights''' violations
etc many countries
etc many links
Equal rights does not mean equal success, fool.

etc many countries
etc many links
hhahahahhahahah-YOU are the fool, since you can't think
woooohoooooooooo--you are a very shallow thinker
...one of the BIGGEST complaints of human rights is blacks complaining they are being killed by cops and don't have good jobs/they don't make 10 million $ a year/etc
..what planet do you live on, because it surely is not Earth ????

---it's because they are stupid ......they ATTACK cops!!!! = stupid

here--well they graduate at lower levels and commit crime at higher levels--DUH!!!!
...the have a pistol, and FIGHT/etc with cops = stupid

..they graduate at lower rates:

etc many countries
etc many links
hahhahahahah
AND--AND you prove you don't know shit about history/the world
---why do you think there are so many wars/conflicts/problems in the world??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -=-- because the less SUCCESSFUL people complain about their '''''''rights'''''''!!! hahahhahahahahahhaha
..of course some it is because the SUCCESSFUL people are violating human rights----but many times it is not
------per my examples I already posted--DUH

Forum List

Back