Universal Healthcare - will not work in the US

If I said I like the color blue and you do not you would say I was brainwashed to like the color blue. You’re a dumbass.
That is your opinion and is not based on fact. All your political ideas are propaganda phony scandals and conspiracy theories. Argue with some of my facts LOL
You just stated all opinion but now want to argue facts? Spare me.
View attachment 285497
This is who HRC, your hero called a Russian agent. A veteran who fought on the front lines for America. What did HRC ever do? How about dem facts?
Nothing says she has to know that she is a Russian asset. Supposedly Russian trolls are already supporting her. Perhaps even Trump doesn't know he is a Russian asset but I doubt it.
So no facts. “Supposedly”. A veteran of two tours who was on the front lines deserves more respect than that. IMO.
You are obviously in love. Nothing says she knows she is a Russian asset, brainwash functional moron. And I don't like stuff she says about Hillary. GOP garbage as usual.
Boo hoo. She may say whatever she likes. It’s a free country. Are you in love with HRC? Yuck.

When push comes to shove the wealthy from other countries come here when they have a serious medical issues. Why is that do you think?

I would argue the wealthy from third-world shit hole countries go to the US.
The super-rich come here perhaps just the conservative super rich. LOL. I'm from Buffalo and I see none.
Buffalo is a 3rd world shit hole. You barely beat the Dolphins. LOL.
Buffalo is having a Renaissance after sleeping for a while. They have a waterfront that is wide open for development and it is being developed. I actually live out in the country.the whole thing about Canadians and others coming here is more garbage top propaganda. Maybe a few. anyway we have enough MRI and cat scan machines to last us for years. It took us a while to get warmed up. I knew Fitzpatrick would have an effect for a while.

When push comes to shove the wealthy from other countries come here when they have a serious medical issues. Why is that do you think?

The super-rich come here perhaps just the conservative super rich. LOL. I'm from Buffalo and I see none.
Buffalo is having a Renaissance after sleeping for a while. They have a waterfront that is wide open for development and it is being developed. I actually live out in the country.the whole thing about Canadians and others coming here is more garbage top propaganda. Maybe a few. anyway we have enough MRI and cat scan machines to last us for years. It took us a while to get warmed up. I knew Fitzpatrick would have an effect for a while.
You knew you would only win by 10 and really by 3? LOL

Against the worst team of all time. At least you have nice weather....

Buffalo has a good cancer hospital all right I never hear of any Canadians. And my father was a doctor.

Every state has Medicaid 4 the indigent. Only a few scumbag red states don't have expanded medicaid with Obamacare for those who make less than about $1,400 a month.

Not every state is wealthy enough to encourage freeloading through expanded medicaid. Nothing to do with "scumbag".

What would you suggest Texas cut to do this?

WV, KY, AR, and LA are very poor states...they all expanded medicaid.

Now other states are poorer.

Great job !!!

Buffalo has a good cancer hospital all right I never hear of any Canadians. And my father was a doctor.
Whoopti Doo. Why would I care about Canadians?

Every state has Medicaid 4 the indigent. Only a few scumbag red states don't have expanded medicaid with Obamacare for those who make less than about $1,400 a month.

Not every state is wealthy enough to encourage freeloading through expanded medicaid. Nothing to do with "scumbag".

Great job !!!
Wrong again dingbat.
Under the ACA, the federal government paid 100 percent of the cost of Medicaid expansion coverage from 2014 to 2016. The federal share dropped to 95 percent in 2017, 94 percent in 2018, and 93 percent in 2019 and will settle at 90 percent in 2020 and each year thereafter.Oct 9, 2018
upload_2019-10-20_21-47-28.png

Center on Budget and Policy Priorities › health › me...
Medicaid Expansion Continues to Benefit State Budgets, Contrary to Critics ...

Great job !!!
You dont think folks should have healthcare?

Great job !!!

Sure, congress gets a Cadillac plan, everyone else gets Medicaid....happy? Dumbass.

Great job !!!

Sure, congress gets a Cadillac plan, everyone else gets Medicaid....happy? Dumbass.

Great job !!!

I am not calling for medicaid only. Try using your brain instead of your ass "thinker".

Great job !!!

Great job !!!

I am not calling for medicaid only. Try using your brain instead of your ass "thinker".

If for some reason you feel giving everyone healthcare, including free healthcare to illegals, will result is something better than Medicaid your the one thinking with your ass...idiot.

Maybe you're not, but that is what Crazy Bernie and Pocahontas want. Mandatory participation in a single payor system.

In other words, Medicaid clinics for everyone, except for the party elite. Some of the libs have even proposed outlawing private contracts between doctors and patients for cash.

1. Too many people are ingrained with private insurance.
  2. Education is not free. Becoming a doctor is expensive, they want to get paid and pay off potential student loans. Working for the Gov't does not do that.
  3. Private pay provides better care. Even in Europe, the wealthy go that route.
  4. Most logical people (on both sides of the aisle) agree with #1 and #2 and #3.
Candidates Who Attacked Warren Over 'Medicare For All' Draw Massive Fundraising Boost

I disagree.

1. Essentially no one had health insurance until the 1960s. And I don't think anyone likes buying health care through insurance companies. Way too expensive, complex paperwork, stuck to your employer, policies only good in limited states, poor quality, limited options, etc.

2. Doctors working for the government get paid as much or more than those working for private health insurance companies.

3. Private health care is about the worst in the world, with the US rated at 29th. Over 100,000 US patients a years are murdered by medical malpractice. Some European companies have supplementary health care programs, but it is still single payer so there is group bargaining power.

4. It clearly is wrong to think private health insurance is a good way to do anything. It is terrible care and over twice the cost. It is the dumbest system in the whole world.

2. Education is not free. Becoming a doctor is expensive, they want to get paid and pay off potential student loans. Working for the Gov't does not do that.
  4. Most logical people (on both sides of the aisle) agree with #1 and #2 and #3.
Candidates Who Attacked Warren Over 'Medicare For All' Draw Massive Fundraising Boost
Our system sucks and repubs have nothing to offer. We will likely get universal healthcare eventually. Other countries have shown it can be much cheaper.

That comment is simply stupid.

If it were cheaper...we'd be there.
There is no question it is cheaper. Our healthcare is the most expensive in the world.

It is the best in the world. I agree that our system is broken because of numerous administrator costs and such.

Our health care system is one of the worst in the world.
It not only costs over twice as much, but is rated 29th in the world, and it murders over 100,000 people a year in the US, due to medical malpractice.

Our system sucks and repubs have nothing to offer. We will likely get universal healthcare eventually. Other countries have shown it can be much cheaper.

Did other countries have ingrained private health plans? No. I don't see it happening until education costs go down significantly.
Yes the insurance industry loves to rob us, Our system is not good, something will change and repubs offer nothing.

GOP concentrates on lower pharma costs. Democrats want to go nuclear. Someone needs a middle ground. I agree the system is ridiculously complex and stupid.

And the current system ties you to your employer, which not only gives your boss extra control over you, but also forces poor people who do not get employer insurance, to subsidize the wealthy who do get health care benefits, tax exempt.

I disagree.

1. Essentially no one had health insurance until the 1960s. And I don't think anyone likes buying health care through insurance companies. Way too expensive, complex paperwork, stuck to your employer, policies only good in limited states, poor quality, limited options, etc.

2. Doctors working for the government get paid as much or more than those working for private health insurance companies.

3. Private health care is about the worst in the world, with the US rated at 29th. Over 100,000 US patients a years are murdered by medical malpractice. Some European companies have supplementary health care programs, but it is still single payer so there is group bargaining power.

4. It clearly is wrong to think private health insurance is a good way to do anything. It is terrible care and over twice the cost. It is the dumbest system in the whole world.

Prove #2

That comment is simply stupid.

If it were cheaper...we'd be there.
There is no question it is cheaper. Our healthcare is the most expensive in the world.

It is the best in the world. I agree that our system is broken because of numerous administrator costs and such.

Our health care system is one of the worst in the world.
It not only costs over twice as much, but is rated 29th in the world, and it murders over 100,000 people a year in the US, due to medical malpractice.

Yep, wait til it's free, then you'll know how bad it can really get.

Have just seen this.

My daughter is pm-ing me from the emergency room (A&E in England) of an NHS hospital. And describing how ghastly it is.

US ERs are just as bad.

I disagree.

“It’s clearly wrong”?

How can an opinion be wrong? I agree that going through an employer is stupid. It should be private pay like auto insurance.

Forum List

Back